BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Becky B.
Though expensive, Lush bath bombs are a really fun addition to the bath when you need something special. The scents are always strong and there are some truly unique combinations. Lush always has something for everybody, so why not treat yourself?
This cute star shaped bath bomb has a hidden surprise inside! Tiny colourful stars!! Don't worry though, they dissolve soon enough. It has a lovely vanilla scent and leaves your skin glittery. I would definitely buy it again. Highly recommend!
Katherin I.
Stardust’s white appearance gives it a beautifully, refreshing, clean and crisp look. The Vanilla Absolute within it also makes it a sweet treat for your nose. The first thing that comes to mind when I sniff a Stardust bath bomb is yummy vanilla ice cream! Although I like the clean appearance, I do wish that it had glitter in it since it is called "stardust". it´s awesome!
Absolutely loved this bath bomb. The most beautiful scent. If your not into glitter this one is not for you. I came out with a glittery sheen and skin as soft as a babies. A little luxury at a great price.
Jessica M.
This is one of my favorite bombs. It smells so amazing and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and satisfied. It does not leave you feeling as though there's an added layer on your skin. Luv it 😍
Khadeeja E.
I'm obsessed with bath bombs so you can imagine my excitement when I saw one in a star shape! This is so cool !! But I wish they had more in different colours, because it's so cool
Ariadna H.
Are you looking for a relaxing bath? With this bath bomb you would have it! It smells soooo good, and your skin will be like silk after bath. Don't think too much, this is your bath bomb!
Andreea P.
I have always been in love with bath bombs so I tried to find my favourite one. I tested sooo many and then I found this product. I'm officialy obsessed with it. Thank you, Lush! 😋
Dámaris P.
i love the baths bombs, so i bought this bomb in the mall center it was very
effervescence, so i love the bath bomb, i love this one too, nothing more to say
Renata P.
I love every bath bomb lush has to offer , but this one is The best so far , very relaxing and The scent is magnificent , you should totally give it a try
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?