BY LUSH #33 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

LUSH Cosmetics Stardust Bath Bomb
This bath bomb is amazing! It smells beautiful. There was quite a lot of really fine silver glitter in the bath which I thought was pretty cool and I'm not a glitter type of person! The scent wasn't too strong, I think it was vanilla and rosewood but it doesn't stay on your skin for too long but it was a really nice relaxing bath. And for I think it was around £5.00, I can't complain.
Brooke R.
Toronto
I love the star shape of this bomb and the smell is absolutely incredible. It was very gentle in the bath tub and the colour it made the water was a surprise turquoise! I loved everything about it, but wish the size was bigger. I would definitely buy again.
Leah C.
Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
I loved this bath bomb, lovely scent to it too, would definitely reccomend or buy again
Geraldine Q.
It has an beautiful aroma... but i wish it had more colours and having glitter all over me wasnt the best but i did love how soft it left my skin and how amazing it smelt.. I do enjoy it but to a certain point
Danielle B.
Edmonton, AB
I love all the bath bombs from lush, very relaxing and they smell great!! Fun to watch them fizz and foam too
Courtney M.
loooooooooved this bath bomb my skin actually felt really nice after getting out of the bath it was a very gentle feeling aand for a really good price too only con i would say is it was kind of dull with not much coulor but i would buy it again
Me encanto!esta super recomendada en serio pruebenla.
Se las super recomiendo!
Es la verdad ojala tengan el placer de poder comprarlo
Tiffany N.
Woodbridge, Ontario
This has to be one of my favourite bath bombs from lush. The scent is absolutely wonderful - it's so soft and dreamy!! I love anything vanilla but the mixture that lush came up with in this is SO good! It's a nice slow fizzes that leaves the water a soft and milky blue. I just adore how relaxing and soothing this bath bomb is, I HIGHLY recommend!
Rachael W.
Lovely fragrance and cleaned my skin really well . Would recommend it to anyone who hads fairly dry skin .
Irina N.
This is so good. I love taking a bath with this star is just so soft and smells really good. I fell that is a awesome product.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?