BY LUSH

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

• I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. A...2 Answers
  • Are they worth it ?3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush???...1 Answers
Geraldine Q.
It has an beautiful aroma... but i wish it had more colours and having glitter all over me wasnt the best but i did love how soft it left my skin and how amazing it smelt.. I do enjoy it but to a certain point
Folashayo O.
I loved this but was expecting more from the inside .however the glitter inside lasted on my body and loved the lasting glitter effect that was all over my body it was really lovely ,This product is also very relaxing and soothing and I felt so calm it was amazing
Bridgett M.
Victoria, BC
This bath bomb was adorable. MY daughters both enjoyed it. Again, what I do not like is the price point. For something which is a one time use, it seems pretty pricy. My daughter thought this one dissolved much faster than previous bath bombs we've bought. She did love the scent.
Chloe R.
This bath bomb is the best I've ever tried. It has a very strong vanilla scent which is my all time favourite scent! And the small confetti stars inside the bath bomb just make your bath so 'lush' and relaxing! Highly recommend.
Tiffany N.
Woodbridge, Ontario
This has to be one of my favourite bath bombs from lush. The scent is absolutely wonderful - it's so soft and dreamy!! I love anything vanilla but the mixture that lush came up with in this is SO good! It's a nice slow fizzes that leaves the water a soft and milky blue. I just adore how relaxing and soothing this bath bomb is, I HIGHLY recommend!
Chloe C.
Manchester
This product made my skin feel so soft and sliky! The bath bomb just melted and made the back water feel so creamy. Only thing I would say worng is that it melted quickly.
Tiffany P.
OMG!! I bought this product not too long ago and I loved it so much! It was such good value and it wasn't expensive. It was really gentle on my skin and left me feeling very calm because of the gorgeous scent. I would totally recommend this product to anyone!!
Brooke R.
Toronto
I love the star shape of this bomb and the smell is absolutely incredible. It was very gentle in the bath tub and the colour it made the water was a surprise turquoise! I loved everything about it, but wish the size was bigger. I would definitely buy again.
This bath bomb is amazing! It smells beautiful. There was quite a lot of really fine silver glitter in the bath which I thought was pretty cool and I'm not a glitter type of person! The scent wasn't too strong, I think it was vanilla and rosewood but it doesn't stay on your skin for too long but it was a really nice relaxing bath. And for I think it was around £5.00, I can't complain.
Jordan W.
Who doesn't love bath bombs! They are so fun to put in your bath and watch them explode! I love the way it makes your skin feel after and how relaxing it makes your bathing experience, lush always has the best products.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Elia M.
I would love to try this bath bomb ! I love the star shape ! Does it leave the shiny stuff on your body ?
Debbie C.
Throop, PA
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Amanda W.
What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush??? Mine is LUSH Cosmetics Stardust Bath Bomb