BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Brooke R.
Toronto
I love the star shape of this bomb and the smell is absolutely incredible. It was very gentle in the bath tub and the colour it made the water was a surprise turquoise! I loved everything about it, but wish the size was bigger. I would definitely buy again.
This bath bomb is amazing! It smells beautiful. There was quite a lot of really fine silver glitter in the bath which I thought was pretty cool and I'm not a glitter type of person! The scent wasn't too strong, I think it was vanilla and rosewood but it doesn't stay on your skin for too long but it was a really nice relaxing bath. And for I think it was around £5.00, I can't complain.
Jordan W.
Who doesn't love bath bombs! They are so fun to put in your bath and watch them explode! I love the way it makes your skin feel after and how relaxing it makes your bathing experience, lush always has the best products.
Hannah N.
We all know that lush bath bombs are always absolutely incredible and this one most certainly did not let us down. The smell was absolutely heavenly and really helped me to relax after a tough and stressful day. I also loved the glitter in the bath bomb that made me feel sparkly clean and fresh
sally n.
toronto
this bath bomb might look plain and dull but i definetly would give it a shot, it doesnt put on much of a show but it makes my skin fell so much more smooth and buttery, it also smells great the only problem i have with this is the price. i would define
Courtney M.
loooooooooved this bath bomb my skin actually felt really nice after getting out of the bath it was a very gentle feeling aand for a really good price too only con i would say is it was kind of dull with not much coulor but i would buy it again
Ada E.
Mexico
Es genial este producto! Me encanta! Es lo mejor, te deja la piel súper suave, súper bonita, aparte huele riquísimo 😍 me encanta demasiado ❤️ es lo mejor qué hay en el mercado, en verdad 😍😍😍😍 me encanta
sarah p.
This bath bomb is really good, it looks beautiful in the water. It smells amazing, it is a great way to add something extra to your bath while doing something for your skin. I always feel hydrated after using this bath bomb.
Emma R.
This bath bomb is absolutely beautiful. It smells amazing and makes the water and your body all sparkly. It makes me feel beautiful and refreshed so I buy it anytime im at LUSH. Its perfect for sensitive skin and I recommend it to everyone who uses bath bombs.
Becky B.
Though expensive, Lush bath bombs are a really fun addition to the bath when you need something special. The scents are always strong and there are some truly unique combinations. Lush always has something for everybody, so why not treat yourself?
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?