BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Stephanie V.
This one had a nice scent and a pretty sparkle to it. Since it was around Christmas time, I was stoked to try a few of the holiday-specific products. However, I was disappointed-- the scent and look is nice on its own, but it fizzles out quickly and there is little to no color remaining in the bath water. Not bad on the eyes, but not so great in the bath.
Kris H.
I am really like surprised people like this that much to me it didn't smell very good and the ballistics of it wasn't very good other than the fancy little star glitters I love those. I guess there is a bath bomb for everyone but this one isn't for me.
Sydney R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is one of my favorite bath bombs by them. I was a little skeptical when I got this because it just looked like a plain white bath bomb, but the smell alone was enough to get me wanting to buy 100 of them! The little stars inside were so cute and made the bomb that much more enjoyable!!
Morgan D.
I Loved this bath bomb! It smelled great and was such a fun little pop of colorful stars. Only thing I was unsure of, was beimg covered in glitter after. That isnt a deal breaker for me though! Will definitely re-purchase if/when they bring this one back!
Lauren N.
Detroit, MI
Beautiful vanilla and rosewood scent. Seems like a plain bomb then BOOM its all blue up in the tub. The little paper stars floating throughout the bath were an additional lovely surprising. Fairly fast fizzer, but would recommend would buy again
Bethany C.
Fort Riley, KS
LUSH BATHBOMBS ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST. They are long lasting, great smell and so much prettier than other bath bombs I have tried. Good prices for what you are getting, you definitely get what you pay for. I would HIGHLY recommend to people who love bathbombs or even people who have never tried them. They are so worth it!
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
This is an amazing bath bomb! The amazing scent with the silky finish is just perfect for late night bath. This may look like a plain white bath bomb, but there a burst of blue in the middle. This is one of Lushs smaller bath bombs but the scent really feels the room.
Kelli T.
This bath bomb is a break from the usual colorful bath bombs but I really liked that because it was different. The smell was nice, clean vanilla and had the usual pretty glitter that made me feel really magical when I came out of the bath. I love this and want so many more.
Jazmine R.
Phoenix, AZ
My personal go-to bath bomb. Always ALWAYS get a few when I am in store. Scent is not strong at all, and it is not as extravagant as some of the others. However, if you are just looking for some simple fizzies in your bath water this will do the job!
Kali F.
Holly, MI
I'm obsessed with the vanilla sweet scent. Embraced my inner siren with the sea foam color of the bath water. My skin feels so soft! Definitely will be buying again! 🌟LUSH Cosmetics Stardust Bath Bomb
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?