BY LUSH #35 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
I LOVED the smell of this bath bomb. Literally anything from LUSH is amazing but this one in particular was fantastic. It was very cheap and I really enjoyed the feeling it gave my skin as well :) definitely would reccomend and have bought again!
Lauren N.
Detroit, MI
Beautiful vanilla and rosewood scent. Seems like a plain bomb then BOOM its all blue up in the tub. The little paper stars floating throughout the bath were an additional lovely surprising. Fairly fast fizzer, but would recommend would buy again
Chevonne H.
Bath bombs are an excellent way to relax. And no one does bath bombs like Lush. The stardust bomb has an amazing scent to it and it's easy on the skin. I purchased it at the Lush store in Charlotte. I would definitely buy this product again.
Kendyl H.
Greenville, NC
I love Lush products. Depending on what you want to spend or on a college budget like me they could get a little pricey. This bath Bomb and theirs in general are great! Would definitely recommend. I would buy hundreds if I could.
Ngan N.
Seattle, WA
I love everything about Lush. Everything from LUSH are so perfect. From skincare to body care. I The most things I love from LUSH are Marks, Bath Bomb, and Body care or soap. I would like to buy LUSH whenever I want to.
Kiesha C.
Dodge City, KS
I really like the fact that these are hand made. They smell great! They are pretty and are a great gift and great for all ages! I would love to try all their other products, but we don't have one close to where I live.
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
Lush bath bombs are a great way to unwind in a hot bath. They are also made of great ingredients that won't harm your skin. They also smell great and leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, clean and fresh.
Jessie G.
Ladson, SC
I loved the LUSH Bath Bomb! The scent was amazing and it left my skin feeling SO SOFT! It was just what I needed after a long day of work, and made for the perfect relaxing bath. I highly recommend!
Zabdy W.
Fort Worth, TX
I love all their bathbombs and highly recommend going in and buying one! I really hope you try any. They have from small oil kind to large colorful kinds. My favorite is the colorful kind.
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
Bath bombs are the bomb okay... When i need to justt unwind and relax i throw in a bath nomb and it just stooth me aswell as complimenting my skin when im out and gives me a great glow!
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?