BY LUSH

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

• I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. A...2 Answers
  • Are they worth it ?3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush???...1 Answers
Patty K.
Nederland, CO
I love LUSH and am really lucky to have one blocks from my home. I picked up the Stardust Bath Bomb because I had never tried one with glitter and was curious how it would work. I love vanilla, I loved the shimmery look of the bath water, and it really made for a lovely relaxing bath! Now if only the wine came with it...
Morgan D.
I Loved this bath bomb! It smelled great and was such a fun little pop of colorful stars. Only thing I was unsure of, was beimg covered in glitter after. That isnt a deal breaker for me though! Will definitely re-purchase if/when they bring this one back!
Melody K.
Roy, UT
First off, I love lush so so much! They have the greatest natural products in the world! This bath bomb is one of those nice looking bath bombs but looks even better in the bath. It has a nice blue color on the inside which gives the bath an amazing color! It smells amazing & it's amazing for baths! This bath bomb is a Christmas bath bomb so that's the only time you'll see it around! Highly recommend it
Kay K.
Lush's Stardust bath bomb is actually a bomb + melt making it great for bath cocktails. I've never used it by itself but I will say I enjoyed the shimmer, moisturizing properties from the bath oils, and the colors were pretty. Not my favorite bomb but definitely one worth recommending. Hopefully they released it again for the upcoming holiday season so more users can try it.
Amanda W.
This bath bomb is so cool!!! It’s coated in glitter on the outside and it’s a bath melt and then once that coat comes off it’s a pink and lavender colors that are so beautiful. The glitter doesn’t stick and it smells amazing. They’re about 8$ per bath bomb but it’s totally worth it!
Lauren N.
Detroit, MI
Beautiful vanilla and rosewood scent. Seems like a plain bomb then BOOM its all blue up in the tub. The little paper stars floating throughout the bath were an additional lovely surprising. Fairly fast fizzer, but would recommend would buy again
Kat F.
Kent
THIS BATH BOMB IS GLITTER CITY. You will be living a life of glitter for days with this bath bomb. I believe it is 20% bath bomb and 80% glitter. It’s a fun thing to have no doubt and it’s honestly a great bath bomb but if glitter isn’t your thing then definitely don’t buy this.
Morgan P.
Sayreville, NJ
I ADORE LUSH bath bombs! They smell so nice and they almost always have cute little surprises packed into each of them. One of my roommates got each of us one for Christmas and I went straight home that weekend to use it!
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
This is an amazing bath bomb! The amazing scent with the silky finish is just perfect for late night bath. This may look like a plain white bath bomb, but there a burst of blue in the middle. This is one of Lushs smaller bath bombs but the scent really feels the room.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
I love the smell of this and how absolutely moisturizing this product is. It is amazing. I also love the glitter. A girl can never have too much glitter. Would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Elia M.
I would love to try this bath bomb ! I love the star shape ! Does it leave the shiny stuff on your body ?
Debbie C.
Throop, PA
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Amanda W.
What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush??? Mine is LUSH Cosmetics Stardust Bath Bomb