BY LUSH #31 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

• I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. A...2 Answers
  • Are they worth it ?3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush???...1 Answers
Jessie T.
Johannesburg
Lush's Stardust Bath Bomb is truly intoxicating - with its twist of vanilla and flowery scent. Although seemingly boring on the outside, a beautiful surprise awaits in the inside. Moments after the star is placed in water - it changes to a blue and let's off gold stars into the water. It's very luxurious, yet is slightly over priced. This is a recommendable product because it's relaxing, has a tolerable and quite delicious scent and is very beautiful once dissolved.
Xandra R.
This is my all time favourite bath bomb, the only downside is that it's only out at Christmas! I need to make sure I stock up on them this year. I love anything with cocoa butter in and this makes you feel super soft after you've bathed. The smell is also a big favourite of mine, it's very subtle but a very warm and cosy vanilla scent. There's also a little surprise inside when you place it in the water, but I won't tell you about that. You'll have to go and buy it this Christmas to find out what I mean!
Jessie L.
Barnstaple, Devon
I LOVED this bath bomb! As it it one of the cheaper bath bombs available from lush and it had a vert basic appearance I had little hopes for this bath bomb. But after trying it I can safely say it's amazing! It has a blue coloured inside and is very relaxing! Would 100% recommend this bath bomb and any others from Lush!
Dominique C.
Hadston
This product is one of  my all time favourites from lush definitely when it comes around to Christmas!The smell of the bath bomb is so soothing and relaxing and the medium/appropriate size of the bath bomb is filled with small coloured stars that spread out in the bath tub making it look extremely pretty making bath time even more fun . I definitely would purchase this item if I came across it anytime soon .
Chiara C.
The bath bomb is simple but very nice. It contains thousands of colorful little stars and the scent is delicate but good. I bought it a couple of times because it's cheap compared to other bath bombs, but still very relaxing and enjoyable. Recommended if you want an amazing bath bomb without spending much money.
Lucy D.
Bridgwater, Somerset
At the lush Boxing Day sale I was determined to buy the WOW box and I did, I had to buy three extra of this bath bomb as it is the best. It smells so good and is not overpowering at all, I love how it leaving the bath water white with pops of colour, wish I had one left.
Geraldine Q.
It has an beautiful aroma... but i wish it had more colours and having glitter all over me wasnt the best but i did love how soft it left my skin and how amazing it smelt.. I do enjoy it but to a certain point
Folashayo O.
I loved this but was expecting more from the inside .however the glitter inside lasted on my body and loved the lasting glitter effect that was all over my body it was really lovely ,This product is also very relaxing and soothing and I felt so calm it was amazing
Bridgett M.
Victoria, BC
This bath bomb was adorable. MY daughters both enjoyed it. Again, what I do not like is the price point. For something which is a one time use, it seems pretty pricy. My daughter thought this one dissolved much faster than previous bath bombs we've bought. She did love the scent.
Chloe R.
This bath bomb is the best I've ever tried. It has a very strong vanilla scent which is my all time favourite scent! And the small confetti stars inside the bath bomb just make your bath so 'lush' and relaxing! Highly recommend.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Venus L.
I would love to try this bath bomb ! I love the star shape ! Does it leave the shiny stuff on your body ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Callie R.
St Charles, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?