BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Lucy D.
Bridgwater, Somerset
At the lush Boxing Day sale I was determined to buy the WOW box and I did, I had to buy three extra of this bath bomb as it is the best. It smells so good and is not overpowering at all, I love how it leaving the bath water white with pops of colour, wish I had one left.
Geraldine Q.
It has an beautiful aroma... but i wish it had more colours and having glitter all over me wasnt the best but i did love how soft it left my skin and how amazing it smelt.. I do enjoy it but to a certain point
Bridgett M.
Victoria, BC
This bath bomb was adorable. MY daughters both enjoyed it. Again, what I do not like is the price point. For something which is a one time use, it seems pretty pricy. My daughter thought this one dissolved much faster than previous bath bombs we've bought. She did love the scent.
Folashayo O.
I loved this but was expecting more from the inside .however the glitter inside lasted on my body and loved the lasting glitter effect that was all over my body it was really lovely ,This product is also very relaxing and soothing and I felt so calm it was amazing
Katie S.
this product smelt amazing in my bath and also made my skin feel so soft! It was such a relaxing feeling in my bath! I can't wait to try it again, it was defiantly value for money I would recommend it to everyone!
Amie S.
Kitchener, ON
I've purchased this bomb several times. My only complaint with the bobs is that they were smaller or broke up easier so I wouldn't have to waste a whole bomb in just one bath.
Chloe R.
This bath bomb is the best I've ever tried. It has a very strong vanilla scent which is my all time favourite scent! And the small confetti stars inside the bath bomb just make your bath so 'lush' and relaxing! Highly recommend.
Tiffany N.
Woodbridge, Ontario
This has to be one of my favourite bath bombs from lush. The scent is absolutely wonderful - it's so soft and dreamy!! I love anything vanilla but the mixture that lush came up with in this is SO good! It's a nice slow fizzes that leaves the water a soft and milky blue. I just adore how relaxing and soothing this bath bomb is, I HIGHLY recommend!
Chloe C.
This product made my skin feel so soft and sliky! The bath bomb just melted and made the back water feel so creamy. Only thing I would say worng is that it melted quickly.
Tiffany P.
OMG!! I bought this product not too long ago and I loved it so much! It was such good value and it wasn't expensive. It was really gentle on my skin and left me feeling very calm because of the gorgeous scent. I would totally recommend this product to anyone!!
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?