BY LUSH #33 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Dominique C.
Hadston
This product is one of  my all time favourites from lush definitely when it comes around to Christmas!The smell of the bath bomb is so soothing and relaxing and the medium/appropriate size of the bath bomb is filled with small coloured stars that spread out in the bath tub making it look extremely pretty making bath time even more fun . I definitely would purchase this item if I came across it anytime soon .
Chiara C.
The bath bomb is simple but very nice. It contains thousands of colorful little stars and the scent is delicate but good. I bought it a couple of times because it's cheap compared to other bath bombs, but still very relaxing and enjoyable. Recommended if you want an amazing bath bomb without spending much money.
Nora B.
Dammam
Bes bath bomb I ever used it smells so good and you can use it up to1-6 times it's huge it white from the outside but when you put in you bath it makes it blue I would definitely buy it if it ever came back again
Lucy D.
Bridgwater, Somerset
At the lush Boxing Day sale I was determined to buy the WOW box and I did, I had to buy three extra of this bath bomb as it is the best. It smells so good and is not overpowering at all, I love how it leaving the bath water white with pops of colour, wish I had one left.
Bridgett M.
Victoria, BC
This bath bomb was adorable. MY daughters both enjoyed it. Again, what I do not like is the price point. For something which is a one time use, it seems pretty pricy. My daughter thought this one dissolved much faster than previous bath bombs we've bought. She did love the scent.
Katie S.
this product smelt amazing in my bath and also made my skin feel so soft! It was such a relaxing feeling in my bath! I can't wait to try it again, it was defiantly value for money I would recommend it to everyone!
Amie S.
Kitchener, ON
I've purchased this bomb several times. My only complaint with the bobs is that they were smaller or broke up easier so I wouldn't have to waste a whole bomb in just one bath.
Chloe C.
This product made my skin feel so soft and sliky! The bath bomb just melted and made the back water feel so creamy. Only thing I would say worng is that it melted quickly.
Hannah N.
We all know that lush bath bombs are always absolutely incredible and this one most certainly did not let us down. The smell was absolutely heavenly and really helped me to relax after a tough and stressful day. I also loved the glitter in the bath bomb that made me feel sparkly clean and fresh
Emma R.
This bath bomb is absolutely beautiful. It smells amazing and makes the water and your body all sparkly. It makes me feel beautiful and refreshed so I buy it anytime im at LUSH. Its perfect for sensitive skin and I recommend it to everyone who uses bath bombs.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?