BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Diy R.
Newport,Wales
I absolutely love this. Maybe I'm in the minority but I'm a huge fan of the plain white glittery additions this Christmas, like the gorgeously cute melt whose name escapes me (it smells kinda minty). I think the white is very classy, and the little stars shooting out are spot on. I must also add that I don't have my own bath and that I've often come close to staining other people's with the bright colours! This way there's no worries :-)
Maja D.
Well when I tried this product at first I didn’t think that I will love it this much. It has a really good citrus smell. I used it 2 times, I wanted to save it for as long as possible. It has really pretty pastel colours, the only thing is that it stained my bathtub.
Jessie T.
Johannesburg
Lush's Stardust Bath Bomb is truly intoxicating - with its twist of vanilla and flowery scent. Although seemingly boring on the outside, a beautiful surprise awaits in the inside. Moments after the star is placed in water - it changes to a blue and let's off gold stars into the water. It's very luxurious, yet is slightly over priced. This is a recommendable product because it's relaxing, has a tolerable and quite delicious scent and is very beautiful once dissolved.
Xandra R.
This is my all time favourite bath bomb, the only downside is that it's only out at Christmas! I need to make sure I stock up on them this year. I love anything with cocoa butter in and this makes you feel super soft after you've bathed. The smell is also a big favourite of mine, it's very subtle but a very warm and cosy vanilla scent. There's also a little surprise inside when you place it in the water, but I won't tell you about that. You'll have to go and buy it this Christmas to find out what I mean!
Erin P.
London, ON
I have probably tried every bath bomb from lush, my kids love it too! A big one will last four uses for my kids, and two baths for me! My kids and myself love how it fizzes up and how the colours come out and make the whole bath a certain colour.. we haven't tried a bath bomb that we haven't liked yet! We love all of them. It always makes my whole house smell good afterwards, and leaves our skin soooo soft and smelling good! Some of them can be abut pricey, but if you break them up to get more uses, you'll get your money's worth!
Jessie L.
Barnstaple, Devon
I LOVED this bath bomb! As it it one of the cheaper bath bombs available from lush and it had a vert basic appearance I had little hopes for this bath bomb. But after trying it I can safely say it's amazing! It has a blue coloured inside and is very relaxing! Would 100% recommend this bath bomb and any others from Lush!
Dominique C.
Hadston
This product is one of  my all time favourites from lush definitely when it comes around to Christmas!The smell of the bath bomb is so soothing and relaxing and the medium/appropriate size of the bath bomb is filled with small coloured stars that spread out in the bath tub making it look extremely pretty making bath time even more fun . I definitely would purchase this item if I came across it anytime soon .
Chiara C.
The bath bomb is simple but very nice. It contains thousands of colorful little stars and the scent is delicate but good. I bought it a couple of times because it's cheap compared to other bath bombs, but still very relaxing and enjoyable. Recommended if you want an amazing bath bomb without spending much money.
Nora B.
Dammam
Bes bath bomb I ever used it smells so good and you can use it up to1-6 times it's huge it white from the outside but when you put in you bath it makes it blue I would definitely buy it if it ever came back again
Giorgos P.
Paralimni
Very nice bath bomb. It smells very nice and I liked it. I makes your skin softer and lighter. I use it everytime I make a bath. Lush cosmetics is my favorite shop for the shower. I buy all the products from them and I can say that thwy worth their money.
XOXO,
George.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?