BY LUSH #33 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Ariadna H.
Are you looking for a relaxing bath? With this bath bomb you would have it! It smells soooo good, and your skin will be like silk after bath. Don't think too much, this is your bath bomb!
Naoual O.
Mechelen
This stardust bath bomb makes you feel like your in the galaxy 'haha'.
I use it Every week on sunday.
Its gentle en smells good.
I buyed it on influenster!
Jaime B.
This star is amazing it makes the bath so glittery and smells nice the only thing is I wish is had abit more colour to it.
Katya M.
Great product! Handmade, vegan. Very relaxing when put into bath. The smell and colors are great - definitely recommend!
Osiris D.
Chihuahua, chihuahua
Me encanta como se deshace y como huele y la sensación que deja en mi cuerpo y aparte creo que el producto es buenisimo
javiera a.
is very good recommend 100% love this product is super good
I love it hope you like amazing
Xandra R.
This is my all time favourite bath bomb, the only downside is that it's only out at Christmas! I need to make sure I stock up on them this year. I love anything with cocoa butter in and this makes you feel super soft after you've bathed. The smell is also a big favourite of mine, it's very subtle but a very warm and cosy vanilla scent. There's also a little surprise inside when you place it in the water, but I won't tell you about that. You'll have to go and buy it this Christmas to find out what I mean!
Giorgos P.
Paralimni
Very nice bath bomb. It smells very nice and I liked it. I makes your skin softer and lighter. I use it everytime I make a bath. Lush cosmetics is my favorite shop for the shower. I buy all the products from them and I can say that thwy worth their money.
XOXO,
George.
Jessie T.
Johannesburg
Lush's Stardust Bath Bomb is truly intoxicating - with its twist of vanilla and flowery scent. Although seemingly boring on the outside, a beautiful surprise awaits in the inside. Moments after the star is placed in water - it changes to a blue and let's off gold stars into the water. It's very luxurious, yet is slightly over priced. This is a recommendable product because it's relaxing, has a tolerable and quite delicious scent and is very beautiful once dissolved.
Erin P.
London, ON
I have probably tried every bath bomb from lush, my kids love it too! A big one will last four uses for my kids, and two baths for me! My kids and myself love how it fizzes up and how the colours come out and make the whole bath a certain colour.. we haven't tried a bath bomb that we haven't liked yet! We love all of them. It always makes my whole house smell good afterwards, and leaves our skin soooo soft and smelling good! Some of them can be abut pricey, but if you break them up to get more uses, you'll get your money's worth!
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?