BY LUSH #31 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

• I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. A...2 Answers
  • Are they worth it ?3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush???...1 Answers
Kelly M.
Fletcher, OK
Lush lush lush exactly what it is named i absolutely love this bomb one of my favorites.
Whitney P.
Cedar Rapids
I loved this. I thought it was really pretty and it honestly helped me relax a bit.
Jillian H.
De pere, wi
I absolutely love lush products, their bubble bars and bath bombs smell great
Ana V.
Blue Island, IL
They got all kinds of stuff and cute bath bomb(: with really good scents....
Melissa P.
Oh my goodness - so I am currently in the bath writing his because this bath bomb is so beautiful, it smells so beautiful and the best part...after all the sparkles come off the bath bomb it turns purple/pink/blue. Not to mention you will be a glitter monster when you are out of the tub! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Helena 🌵.
Gordon close , Haywards Heath
This is not a bath bomb for the faint hearted, it’s very glittery, you can see the glitter on yourself and in the bath afterwards which personally I’m not a huge fan of. However if you like that sort of thing it is really nice
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
This is amazing around Christmas time, the smell is quite strong and it’s so pretty to look at. But it’s so slippery to handle and it’s not great after the bath because it’s so messy and it’s super glittery so it’s a pain.
Nicola H.
One of my favourite bath bombs! Absolutely love this scent! I love how simple it looks and then the stars released in the water is a nice surprise!

It’s really moisturising and doesn’t make your skin feel rough like mostly bath bombs do!

I went back and bought in bulk so i didn’t run out 🙊
Diy R.
Newport,Wales
I absolutely love this. Maybe I'm in the minority but I'm a huge fan of the plain white glittery additions this Christmas, like the gorgeously cute melt whose name escapes me (it smells kinda minty). I think the white is very classy, and the little stars shooting out are spot on. I must also add that I don't have my own bath and that I've often come close to staining other people's with the bright colours! This way there's no worries :-)
Maja D.
Budapest
Well when I tried this product at first I didn’t think that I will love it this much. It has a really good citrus smell. I used it 2 times, I wanted to save it for as long as possible. It has really pretty pastel colours, the only thing is that it stained my bathtub.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Venus L.
I would love to try this bath bomb ! I love the star shape ! Does it leave the shiny stuff on your body ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Callie R.
St Charles, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?