BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Lena M.
Flanders, NY
I love this one! Beautiful and so sparkly! My new favorite and smells very feminine and sweet.
Gabriella S.
Glendale, AZ
I just started using bath bombs and this one is my absolute favorite. My daughter loves it too.
Laura W.
Harrison Township, MI
This product made my skin feel soft and nourished. i enjoy using a bath bomb to help relax.
Leilani B.
Tamarac, FL
This bath bomb is my favorite. After using it my skin was soft and glittery. It's the best!
Revi A.
Calabasas, CA
So pretty when it melts in my large bathtub. Such a beutiful color and so soft I love it
Kelly M.
Fletcher, OK
Lush lush lush exactly what it is named i absolutely love this bomb one of my favorites.
Whitney P.
Cedar Rapids
I loved this. I thought it was really pretty and it honestly helped me relax a bit.
Jillian H.
De pere, wi
I absolutely love lush products, their bubble bars and bath bombs smell great
Anna V.
They got all kinds of stuff and cute bath bomb(: with really good scents....
Nicola H.
One of my favourite bath bombs! Absolutely love this scent! I love how simple it looks and then the stars released in the water is a nice surprise!

It’s really moisturising and doesn’t make your skin feel rough like mostly bath bombs do!

I went back and bought in bulk so i didn’t run out 🙊
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?