BY LUSH #31 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

• I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. A...2 Answers
  • Are they worth it ?3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush???...1 Answers
Carmen R.
Firebaugh , CA
I love the lush bath bombs and this here is no exception they are amazing and they smell wonderful
Brooke P.
Inola, OK
Lush bath bombs are the bomb they are fun to watch and smell delicious! You need a Lush bath bomb.
Grace A.
Cleveland, GA
I love this bath bomb! It's white so it doesn't stain my skin or my bathtub and smells amazing!
Dina B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Amazing 5 stars smells really nice and looks really pretty love it I would buy thousands of it
Gabriella S.
Glendale, AZ
I just started using bath bombs and this one is my absolute favorite. My daughter loves it too.
Lena M.
Flanders, NY
I love this one! Beautiful and so sparkly! My new favorite and smells very feminine and sweet.
Cindy O.
Menifee, CA
This was my first bath bomb i tried from Lush. It left my skin so soft and it smelled amazing!!
Leilani B.
Tamarac, FL
This bath bomb is my favorite. After using it my skin was soft and glittery. It's the best!
Laura W.
Harrison Township, MI
This product made my skin feel soft and nourished. i enjoy using a bath bomb to help relax.
Revi A.
Calabasas, CA
So pretty when it melts in my large bathtub. Such a beutiful color and so soft I love it
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Venus L.
I would love to try this bath bomb ! I love the star shape ! Does it leave the shiny stuff on your body ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Callie R.
St Charles, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?