BY LUSH #35 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Melliaky L.
Naugatuck
Love theses they're pretty cool when taking a bubble bath and you get to see all the amazing colors and just relax
Lena M.
Flanders, NY
I love this one! Beautiful and so sparkly! My new favorite and smells very feminine and sweet.
Paris P.
Decatur, GA
Absolutely love this bath bomb it smells really nice and it's super relaxing and have your body feelings wonderful
Emily D.
Guntersville, AL
I LOVE bath bombs!! They are my go to for a relaxing night in for myself. They are gentle on my skin and I have sensitive skin. Very nice smell and I love the way my skin feels smooth afterwards. I will definitely purchase again in the future.
Jessie L.
Barnstaple, Devon
I LOVED this bath bomb! As it it one of the cheaper bath bombs available from lush and it had a vert basic appearance I had little hopes for this bath bomb. But after trying it I can safely say it's amazing! It has a blue coloured inside and is very relaxing! Would 100% recommend this bath bomb and any others from Lush!
sally n.
toronto
this bath bomb might look plain and dull but i definetly would give it a shot, it doesnt put on much of a show but it makes my skin fell so much more smooth and buttery, it also smells great the only problem i have with this is the price. i would define
Becky B.
Though expensive, Lush bath bombs are a really fun addition to the bath when you need something special. The scents are always strong and there are some truly unique combinations. Lush always has something for everybody, so why not treat yourself?
This cute star shaped bath bomb has a hidden surprise inside! Tiny colourful stars!! Don't worry though, they dissolve soon enough. It has a lovely vanilla scent and leaves your skin glittery. I would definitely buy it again. Highly recommend!
sarah p.
This bath bomb is really good, it looks beautiful in the water. It smells amazing, it is a great way to add something extra to your bath while doing something for your skin. I always feel hydrated after using this bath bomb.
Absolutely loved this bath bomb. The most beautiful scent. If your not into glitter this one is not for you. I came out with a glittery sheen and skin as soft as a babies. A little luxury at a great price.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?