BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Susana L.
Chula Vista, CA
Pros: Relaxing, smells great, cute, color, glitter

Cons: a bit dull

best results is in bath, very relaxing!
Kaylee P.
Never used bath bombs before but I heard these ones are good to use, looking forward to trying them soon!
Asia S.
Spring, TX
I love this product and keep them on hand to use in the bath tub. They are easy to use and smell great.
Mariaelena C.
Windermere, FL
Beautiful, relaxing and hydrating! would definitely recommend if you want to feel like you're in a spa
Emily R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Really pretty and creates lots of colors in the tub, but gets glitter everywhere, on you and the tub
Brooke P.
Inola, OK
Lush bath bombs are the bomb they are fun to watch and smell delicious! You need a Lush bath bomb.
Carmen R.
Firebaugh , CA
I love the lush bath bombs and this here is no exception they are amazing and they smell wonderful
Gabriella S.
Glendale, AZ
I just started using bath bombs and this one is my absolute favorite. My daughter loves it too.
Cindy O.
Menifee , CA
This was my first bath bomb i tried from Lush. It left my skin so soft and it smelled amazing!!
Grace A.
Cleveland, GA
I love this bath bomb! It's white so it doesn't stain my skin or my bathtub and smells amazing!
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?