BY LUSH #33 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Megan C.
San Tan Valley, AZ
This bath bomb is amazing! Smells great and it fun to add to your bath time! It lasts a good amount of time but definitely helps, in my opinon, my skin. The fragrance also stays on your body after the bath all day!
Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
I am in love with bath bombs. They are the trend right now. This Lush bath bomb does not disappoint and has been one of the best ones that I have used. The only one that I will use from now on. You most def have to try this. I am giving these in Christmas baskets.
Alysha M.
Amazing!! Lush products always make me feel so pampered. They smell heavenly and the bath bombs are so relaxing. You definitely get your money's worth with them!
Mina L.
Orlando, FL
I am obsessed with stars in general but i love buying a lot for stock and putting them in the bathroom even for decoration but the smell is so so so so nice and makes my skin feel really good.
Bailey S.
Spokane
All of LUSH's product are seriously so great. Plus vegan and not tested on animals! I especially love the bath bombs with glitter!
Amanda _.
Kirkland, WA
It smells super pretty. It's a little spendy but it is one of my favorite bath bombs. Plus, you get two baths out of it.
Kaylah S.
Grayson, GA
I love this bath bomb. It smells wonderful and has a tingling feeling after you sit in the bath. However, this product made me feel sticky when I began to dry myself after I had gotten out of the bath.
Kris H.
I am really like surprised people like this that much to me it didn't smell very good and the ballistics of it wasn't very good other than the fancy little star glitters I love those. I guess there is a bath bomb for everyone but this one isn't for me.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
I love the smell of this and how absolutely moisturizing this product is. It is amazing. I also love the glitter. A girl can never have too much glitter. Would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This Is a nice bath bomb. Smaller by a tiny bit than most others comparatively and also about 1/4 cheaper. This is a great option for a quick bath when you don't want to feel bad for using a bath bomb on a twenty minute bath but still want that relaxing feeling and aromatherapy with a heady aromatic vanilla scent that stays with you all day or night. This is a great bath bomb with a true vanilla scent that I love. It may have a more subdued color, style and show than a lot of the others but don't underestimate this little guy because he really packs a punch.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?