BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Priscilla Y.
Hollywood, FL
This bath bomb smells glorious and leaves my skin feeling moisturized! Not to mention the relaxing sensations!!
Monica R.
Hagerstown, MD
Tons of bubbles instantly and smells AMAZING. Lush products always smell amazing and bath bombs are my favorite
Tara W.
I haven't found a bath bomb I didn't like. I have tried numerous bath bombs and love every single one of them!
Tami B.
The lush bath bombs are amazing! They fill the whole bath tub and last a long time. They also smell so good!
Alexis H.
Canoga Park, CA
One of my favorite items from lush. Its super pretty and it smells amazing, I would definitely buy it again.
Breanna K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Literally the coolest thing ever. As soon as you put it in the water it goes off and smells really nice too.
Nikkie r.
Ontario, CA
Lush bath bombs are amazing!!! They smell so good to love it feels so relaxing can never get tired of them !
Shavon F.
Nobody and I mean nobody can ever beat lush best hands down . There is no competition at all.
I love you LUSH
Cynda C.
Pendleton, OR
I love the scent and their bath bombs leave your skin smooth and moisturized. I love all their bath bombs.
Susana L.
Chula Vista, CA
Pros: Relaxing, smells great, cute, color, glitter

Cons: a bit dull

best results is in bath, very relaxing!
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?