BY LUSH #22 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

• I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. A...2 Answers
  • Are they worth it ?3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush???...1 Answers
Tianna N Javier C.
Corpus Christi, TX
This was the first bath bomb I used and It was really cool and I would buy it again but bath bombs are kinda pointless.
Lavender O.
Milwaukee, WI
These bath bombs are the best. What a great way to pamper yourself. The smell is divine and leaves you feeling so soft.
Shanis W.
Palm Coast, FL
Anything lush is my favorite, but the bath bombs are the best! I use them all the time and they make the perfect gift!
Luisa M.
Marina, CA
This bath bomb is amazing, LUSH has never let me down or anyone for that matter. It is very good value for the price.
Paris P.
Decatur, GA
Absolutely love this bath bomb it smells really nice and it's super relaxing and have your body feelings wonderful
Megan G.
ROCK FALLS, IL
This is one of my favorite bath bombs. It has so much glitter in it. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and glittery
Amy W.
It comes in a cute shape, it smells great, and it makes your skin feel so smooth. Amazing bath bomb love the brand.
Melliaky L.
Naugatuck
Love theses they're pretty cool when taking a bubble bath and you get to see all the amazing colors and just relax
Monica R.
Hagerstown, MD
Tons of bubbles instantly and smells AMAZING. Lush products always smell amazing and bath bombs are my favorite
Priscilla Y.
Hollywood, FL
This bath bomb smells glorious and leaves my skin feeling moisturized! Not to mention the relaxing sensations!!
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Venus L.
I would love to try this bath bomb ! I love the star shape ! Does it leave the shiny stuff on your body ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Callie R.
St Charles, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?