BY LUSH #21 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

• I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone ha...2 Answers
  • Are they worth it ?3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush??? Mine is...1 Answers
Alexis J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this ! The fact that it is all natural ingredients is great because it actually works and is beneficial to me skin.
Gillian G.
I just used this and it's soooo amazing! The smell is a nice fresh smell mixed with a warm vanilla. I love lush bath bombs.
Amanda _.
Kirkland, WA
It smells super pretty. It's a little spendy but it is one of my favorite bath bombs. Plus, you get two baths out of it.
Madi S.
Depew, NY
I love LUSH bath bombs! They make my bath extra relaxing. This one has a little bit of sparkle to make you feel fabulous
Ryn R.
Bristolville, OH
LOVE all of Lush's bath bombs and body scrubs. I've never had a problem with them. Vegan and made with natural products.
May A.
Very vibrant in color and scent vey relaxing Fr late night bath tub time I highly recommend wspicaly sense there so cheap
Shanis W.
Palm Coast, FL
Anything lush is my favorite, but the bath bombs are the best! I use them all the time and they make the perfect gift!
Tianna N Javier C.
Corpus Christi, TX
This was the first bath bomb I used and It was really cool and I would buy it again but bath bombs are kinda pointless.
Lavender O.
Milwaukee, WI
These bath bombs are the best. What a great way to pamper yourself. The smell is divine and leaves you feeling so soft.
Luisa M.
Marina, CA
This bath bomb is amazing, LUSH has never let me down or anyone for that matter. It is very good value for the price.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Amanda W.
What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush??? Mine is LUSH Cosmetics Stardust Bath Bomb
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?