BY LUSH #33 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Patty K.
Boulder, CO
I love LUSH and am really lucky to have one blocks from my home. I picked up the Stardust Bath Bomb because I had never tried one with glitter and was curious how it would work. I love vanilla, I loved the shimmery look of the bath water, and it really made for a lovely relaxing bath! Now if only the wine came with it...
Morgan D.
I Loved this bath bomb! It smelled great and was such a fun little pop of colorful stars. Only thing I was unsure of, was beimg covered in glitter after. That isnt a deal breaker for me though! Will definitely re-purchase if/when they bring this one back!
Aydee G.
Love the scent and the effect of the bomb! So easy to use, just drop in and relax. I think price is good and scent is amazing.
Jillian H.
De pere, wi
I absolutely love lush products, their bubble bars and bath bombs smell great
This is my favorite bath bomb it smells so nice and the shape of it is so beautiful and the color is pretty but overall really like the product.
Lani K.
Minneapolis, MN
One of the first bath bombs I ever bought from lush, and the start of my addiction! This bath bomb smells amazing and leaves your skin feels SO SO SOFT. Literally have never had a bath product that worked so well. And to top it off, it has beautiful sparkles! Smells great, looks incredible. Buy this before your next bath!
Cynda C.
Pendleton, OR
I love the scent and their bath bombs leave your skin smooth and moisturized. I love all their bath bombs.
Mariaelena C.
Windermere, FL
Beautiful, relaxing and hydrating! would definitely recommend if you want to feel like you're in a spa
Priscilla Y.
Hollywood, FL
This bath bomb smells glorious and leaves my skin feeling moisturized! Not to mention the relaxing sensations!!
Jocelyn T.
Winona, MN
I LOVE lush bath bombs!! Whenever I use them they always make my skin so soft! I have really sensitive skin and I never have a problem with these bath bombs! It keeps my skin moisturized for awhile! Highly recommended this:)
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?