BY LUSH #33 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Christina W.
Athens, GA
I wish I could watch this bath bomb for hours. It's so relaxing and it smells fantastic. It leaves my skin feeling great and my body feeling rejuvenated. The shimmery finish won't stain your body or your tub. Super cute and super fun!
Rachel H.
This is my favorite bath bomb! Just like every other bath bomb, it's amazing!! The bomb is very refreshing and really helps one relax in the bathtub. Highly recommended.
Monika K.
Linden, NJ
This bath bomb is so cool! The shape is unique and the color is nice. You put it inside the bath and it changes the color and smells good
Tami B.
The lush bath bombs are amazing! They fill the whole bath tub and last a long time. They also smell so good!
Mitchy M.
Foothill Ranch, CA
I LOVE THIS! Not only do I love bath bombs but this one in perticular leaves the skin silky soft and makes the bath look super cool! Definitely try the bath bombs at LUSH!
May A.
Very vibrant in color and scent vey relaxing Fr late night bath tub time I highly recommend wspicaly sense there so cheap
Danielle B.
Milwaukee, WI
The bath bombs leave your skin so smooth and refreshing! I love all of them! Taking a bath in hot water and watching the bath bomb melt away know that that is what makes your skin feel so wonderful
kristin e.
Little Rock, AR
Lush bath bombs are the greatest. They are a 10/10 for sure. They smell great and make your skin nice and smooth which is always a plus. The stardust bath bomb is my favorite. Smells great and makes my skin feel hydrated. Would buy this again for sure!
I got one of these for christmas last year, and I have to say that it is my favorite bath bomb lush carries. I have tried several others, but I have yet to find one I like as much as this. It smells incredible, and leaves you shimmery and soft. Perfect bath bomb for those cold, winter months.
Morgan P.
Brick, NJ
I ADORE LUSH bath bombs! They smell so nice and they almost always have cute little surprises packed into each of them. One of my roommates got each of us one for Christmas and I went straight home that weekend to use it!
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?