BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

MacKenzie B.
Exeter, NH
This is one of my favorite bath bombs! It just looks so pretty in the water. I've used it twice and it was an amazing experience.
Christine G.
Seabrook , TX
This bath bomb is so cool. It’s glittery on the outside, and colorful on the inside. It’s easily one of my favorite bath bombs.
Aydee G.
Love the scent and the effect of the bomb! So easy to use, just drop in and relax. I think price is good and scent is amazing.
Arianna A.
Greenwood, SC
Very nice product it turns the water this very nice shimmery great smell I love the shape and the fact that it's kid friendly
Noelle J.
Tacoma, WA
LUV THE BATH BOMBS. NICE AND SOFT. SMELLS AMAZING AS WELL. I LOVE THE SHAPE THAT'S WHY I PICKED IT OUT. SO IT WAS A BONUS.
Alexis J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this ! The fact that it is all natural ingredients is great because it actually works and is beneficial to me skin.
Diana R.
Perris, CA
I love their bath bombs in fact everyone does so idk why we are even doing this rating because everyone knows it's bomb af
LOVE bathbombs, and love this stardust bath bomb. i will buy more of them. very relaxing aroma and good sensation on skin.
Gillian G.
I just used this and it's soooo amazing! The smell is a nice fresh smell mixed with a warm vanilla. I love lush bath bombs.
May A.
Very vibrant in color and scent vey relaxing Fr late night bath tub time I highly recommend wspicaly sense there so cheap
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?