BY LUSH

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

• I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. A...2 Answers
  • Are they worth it ?3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush???...1 Answers
Rachel  B.
West Chester, PA
This bath bomb doesn't do a ton to your bathwater color-wise, but it smells amazing! And I believe it's also on the cheaper aide as far as their bath bombs go.
Scarlett H.
Possibly my favorite bath bomb. I stock up on them during the Boxing Day sale and use them all year round. They smell delicious and make for a gorgeous bath!
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
The best bath bombs EVER. They smell amazing leaving my skin ever so soft. So relaxing watching them in the bath. Doesn't leave any residue in the bath.
Genissa M.
Love it lush is so amazing and works really good smells really good and very fresh and clean smell fresh roses or dasies beautiful colors and smell
This is my favorite bath bomb it smells so nice and the shape of it is so beautiful and the color is pretty but overall really like the product.
Reina L.
Bath bombs are always fun. There is glitter and there is lots of it ! Just pop it in the tub and see the magic happen. Very fun and easy to use!
rossellys m.
This bath bomb leave my skin very smooth and smelling very good and it also leaves a little bit of glitter which is very nice on the skin.
Victoria L.
Smells good, doesn't really have much bubbles when you put it in the water though. I got it as a gift from lush. It leaves your skin soft
Monika K.
Linden, NJ
This bath bomb is so cool! The shape is unique and the color is nice. You put it inside the bath and it changes the color and smells good
Sandra M.
Von Ormy, TX
There's no lush bathbomb that has ever dissapointed me. They always have a great and smell and leave your skin feeling extremely soft .
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Elia M.
I would love to try this bath bomb ! I love the star shape ! Does it leave the shiny stuff on your body ?
Debbie C.
Throop, PA
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Amanda W.
What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush??? Mine is LUSH Cosmetics Stardust Bath Bomb