BY LUSH #33 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Arianna A.
Greenwood, SC
Very nice product it turns the water this very nice shimmery great smell I love the shape and the fact that it's kid friendly
Shavon F.
Nobody and I mean nobody can ever beat lush best hands down . There is no competition at all.
I love you LUSH
dayana L.
MIAMI, USA

white appearance of stardust gives it a nice, refreshing, clean and fresh. Absolute Vanilla within it also makes it a sweet nose.
Yammy Z.
Hanover Park
LUSH always seems to make the best product, i especially love there bath bomb the smell so good and relaxing for a bath day. I go to my nearest mall near me and just pick me up a few of there products. Once you put in the water it´ll disolve automaticallly. some take time but sure is fun and beautiful watch the bath bomb dispers
Angela S.
Baytown, TX
I love this bath bomb! And lush in general 😍 all of their products are so great and they make your skin feel so soft and amazing.
Alyssa Joy V.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Amazing product. All lush products work wonders. Not only do they make your skin feel refreshed and soft the colors and fun fizz they give off make a relaxin bath perfect.
Krista H.
Fort Myers
Lush bath bombs are great for the skin. They always leave a silky smooth feeling after. It also leaves the body smelling great for the rest of the day. The colors it changes the tub is also really relaxing and fun.
Caroline D.
Milwaukee, WI
OMG!! Love this product soooo much. First of all, it turns ur bath experience into a whole new magical world! It sparkles up your bath tub with all very magnificent colors. Mine lasted so long! I am obsessed! I would totally 110% recommend this product to everyone!!! :)
Revi A.
Calabasas, CA
So pretty when it melts in my large bathtub. Such a beutiful color and so soft I love it
Kayla B.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
When I want to relax for a nice bath I never reach for anything else , bath bombs are so relaxing . The lush bath bomb smells expectionally delicious and there's something really satisfying about seeing your bath changes different colors at the same time.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?