BY LUSH #23 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

• I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. A...2 Answers
  • Are they worth it ?3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush???...1 Answers
Rikki C.
Liberal, KS
Love using a bath bomb after a long day. Doesn't make my skin sticky like a few I've used in the past. Lasts longer then most and the smells are amazing. Great price and last a long time.
traci r.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter and I have sensitive skin and can't use many soaps. I bought a few lush stardust bathbombs and we didn't break out and it left us feeling soft. I'm definatally buying more
Maria H.
One of my favorite bath bombs. The scent is so subtle and the milky blue bath is gorgeous. It fits with the soft beautiful scent so well. I'm definitely stocking up this Christmas.
Leanne W.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the best stuff in the world. The smell alone is worth the money you'll spend on Lush bath bombs. I buy them as gifts for my clients and everyone loves them so much!
Mitchy M.
Foothill Ranch, CA
I LOVE THIS! Not only do I love bath bombs but this one in perticular leaves the skin silky soft and makes the bath look super cool! Definitely try the bath bombs at LUSH!
Shereen M.
Corona, CA
Absolutely in love with Lush bath bombs. I have to hide them from my kids as they want to use one in every bath now. They are extremely fun and relaxing at the same time
Sophie V.
I was expecting more glitter based on the name but other bath bombs I've tried have been way more glittery. I would not buy again but it had a nice scent. Bit pricey considering it didn't really make for a very beautiful bath.
Dakeesha
These bath bombs are the best! They smell very delicious and they keep your skin smelling just as great. These are very affordable and I actually cut mine in half
Mina L.
Orlando, FL
I am obsessed with stars in general but i love buying a lot for stock and putting them in the bathroom even for decoration but the smell is so so so so nice and makes my skin feel really good.
Corrine S.
Foxboro , MA
This was too cute! Little stars shot out when I dropped it into the tub! Smelt great! I got it for Christmas! Definitely relaxed me and made my skin feel great!
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Venus L.
I would love to try this bath bomb ! I love the star shape ! Does it leave the shiny stuff on your body ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Callie R.
St Charles, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?