BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Shereen M.
Corona, CA
Absolutely in love with Lush bath bombs. I have to hide them from my kids as they want to use one in every bath now. They are extremely fun and relaxing at the same time
Dakeesha
These bath bombs are the best! They smell very delicious and they keep your skin smelling just as great. These are very affordable and I actually cut mine in half
Mina L.
Orlando, FL
I am obsessed with stars in general but i love buying a lot for stock and putting them in the bathroom even for decoration but the smell is so so so so nice and makes my skin feel really good.
Corrine S.
Foxborough, MA
This was too cute! Little stars shot out when I dropped it into the tub! Smelt great! I got it for Christmas! Definitely relaxed me and made my skin feel great!
Rachel  B.
WEST CHESTER, PA
This bath bomb doesn't do a ton to your bathwater color-wise, but it smells amazing! And I believe it's also on the cheaper aide as far as their bath bombs go.
Scarlett H.
Possibly my favorite bath bomb. I stock up on them during the Boxing Day sale and use them all year round. They smell delicious and make for a gorgeous bath!
Genissa M.
Love it lush is so amazing and works really good smells really good and very fresh and clean smell fresh roses or dasies beautiful colors and smell
This is my favorite bath bomb it smells so nice and the shape of it is so beautiful and the color is pretty but overall really like the product.
Reina L.
Bath bombs are always fun. There is glitter and there is lots of it ! Just pop it in the tub and see the magic happen. Very fun and easy to use!
rossellys m.
This bath bomb leave my skin very smooth and smelling very good and it also leaves a little bit of glitter which is very nice on the skin.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?