BY LUSH #35 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Morgan K.
Shawano, WI
I LOVE lush bath bombs! They always smell so so good and make your skin feel extremely soft after. They're so pretty and make bath time a lot more relaxing. I love lush and their natural products!
Courtney B.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this bath bomb not only does it make a cute gift it's so yummy smelling and such a treat! I don't buy these often but tend to treat myself to one now and again! Super worth it
Danielle B.
Milwaukee, WI
The bath bombs leave your skin so smooth and refreshing! I love all of them! Taking a bath in hot water and watching the bath bomb melt away know that that is what makes your skin feel so wonderful
dayana L.
MIAMI, USA

white appearance of stardust gives it a nice, refreshing, clean and fresh. Absolute Vanilla within it also makes it a sweet nose.
May A.
Very vibrant in color and scent vey relaxing Fr late night bath tub time I highly recommend wspicaly sense there so cheap
Krista H.
Fort Myers
Lush bath bombs are great for the skin. They always leave a silky smooth feeling after. It also leaves the body smelling great for the rest of the day. The colors it changes the tub is also really relaxing and fun.
Lena M.
Flanders, NY
I love this one! Beautiful and so sparkly! My new favorite and smells very feminine and sweet.
Mitchy M.
Foothill Ranch, CA
I LOVE THIS! Not only do I love bath bombs but this one in perticular leaves the skin silky soft and makes the bath look super cool! Definitely try the bath bombs at LUSH!
Monika K.
Linden, NJ
This bath bomb is so cool! The shape is unique and the color is nice. You put it inside the bath and it changes the color and smells good
Kayla B.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
When I want to relax for a nice bath I never reach for anything else , bath bombs are so relaxing . The lush bath bomb smells expectionally delicious and there's something really satisfying about seeing your bath changes different colors at the same time.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?