BY LUSH #21 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

• I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone ha...2 Answers
  • Are they worth it ?3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush??? Mine is...1 Answers
Xena R.
Bakersfield, Ca
These bath bombs are absolutely heaven! It goes great on a stressful day when you just simply want to unwind and relax. They are my ride and die, I love lush so very much!
Mackell G.
Fairbanks AK
I Love Love love bath bombs!especially this one. It's a fun and exciting way to take a relaxing bath and honestly most of you know how oddly satisfying it is to watch the bath bomb fizz and disperse! Would definitely buy again
Jocelyn T.
Winona, MN
I LOVE lush bath bombs!! Whenever I use them they always make my skin so soft! I have really sensitive skin and I never have a problem with these bath bombs! It keeps my skin moisturized for awhile! Highly recommended this:)
Lauren L.
Smithfield, VA
I love LUSH Bath bombs! They never fail to make your skin feel clean, soft, and brand new. They are also absolutely gorgeous and perfect for snapchat and Instagram! 😛
Zabdy W.
I love all their bathbombs and highly recommend going in and buying one! I really hope you try any. They have from small oil kind to large colorful kinds. My favorite is the colorful kind.
Stephani C.
La Jolla, CA
I love love all the LUSH bath bombs! They are so fun, they actually leave your skin soft and they always smell so amazing! I also love the LUSH uses natural ingredients so you don't feel like you're harming your skin!
Megan C.
San Tan Valley, AZ
This bath bomb is amazing! Smells great and it fun to add to your bath time! It lasts a good amount of time but definitely helps, in my opinon, my skin. The fragrance also stays on your body after the bath all day!
Danielle B.
Milwaukee, WI
The bath bombs leave your skin so smooth and refreshing! I love all of them! Taking a bath in hot water and watching the bath bomb melt away know that that is what makes your skin feel so wonderful
Rikki C.
Liberal, KS
Love using a bath bomb after a long day. Doesn't make my skin sticky like a few I've used in the past. Lasts longer then most and the smells are amazing. Great price and last a long time.
traci r.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter and I have sensitive skin and can't use many soaps. I bought a few lush stardust bathbombs and we didn't break out and it left us feeling soft. I'm definatally buying more
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Amanda W.
What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush??? Mine is LUSH Cosmetics Stardust Bath Bomb
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?