BY LUSH #35 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Morgan D.
I Loved this bath bomb! It smelled great and was such a fun little pop of colorful stars. Only thing I was unsure of, was beimg covered in glitter after. That isnt a deal breaker for me though! Will definitely re-purchase if/when they bring this one back!
Melliaky L.
Naugatuck
Love theses they're pretty cool when taking a bubble bath and you get to see all the amazing colors and just relax
Fue una experiencia muy grata, lo recibí de regalo, la sensación de la piel luego de utilizarlo es genial, definitivamente es un producto que volvería a comprar, el aroma es delicioso y es bastante humectante. Definitivamente lo recomendaría a otras personas.
Emily D.
Guntersville, AL
I LOVE bath bombs!! They are my go to for a relaxing night in for myself. They are gentle on my skin and I have sensitive skin. Very nice smell and I love the way my skin feels smooth afterwards. I will definitely purchase again in the future.
Mackell G.
Fairbanks AK
I Love Love love bath bombs!especially this one. It's a fun and exciting way to take a relaxing bath and honestly most of you know how oddly satisfying it is to watch the bath bomb fizz and disperse! Would definitely buy again
Hayley R.
I'm not a very big fan of bath bombs usually, but Lush makes amazing products, so I thought I should get live it a try. It was a little expensive for just one use, but it smelled delicious and I would definitely try it again!
Brenda H.
Brighton, MI
Want to update your relaxing bath? The great scent of LUSH bath bombs is the perfect way to go. Plus the fun shapes and cool surprises inside the bombs are a nice touch. All this and gentle on the skin in a vegan product, you've got to check them out.
kristin e.
Little Rock, AR
Lush bath bombs are the greatest. They are a 10/10 for sure. They smell great and make your skin nice and smooth which is always a plus. The stardust bath bomb is my favorite. Smells great and makes my skin feel hydrated. Would buy this again for sure!
Danielle B.
Milwaukee, WI
The bath bombs leave your skin so smooth and refreshing! I love all of them! Taking a bath in hot water and watching the bath bomb melt away know that that is what makes your skin feel so wonderful
dayana L.
MIAMI, USA

white appearance of stardust gives it a nice, refreshing, clean and fresh. Absolute Vanilla within it also makes it a sweet nose.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?