BY LUSH #26 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

• I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone ha...2 Answers
  • Are they worth it ?3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush??? Mine is...1 Answers
miranda b.
Victoria, TX
This one isn’t coated in that nice glitter they started doing this to all their products personal I love the shimmer and glitter I actually prefer then to have glitter this year they switched back to putting glitter on the outside so I prefer that one over this plain one here it smells of citrus
Brianna C.
Las Vegas, NV
Love Love Love, I like that the bath bomb is subtle, it turns the water pearlescent. I also really like the mini stars that come out of it. Really great gift idea.
Stephany N.
Clarkesville, GA
This is such a great gift to get another woman. We are so picky in our skincare products that it can be hard to know what to get each other. You can't go wrong with a bath bomb because it's simple. It can be a great start to a spa time gift bag.
Niki K.
Dedham, MA
Got a couple of these bath bombs. So soothing to see the bomb burst in water and crest colorful bath art. Doesn’t have much skin benefits. One time use only and is ok for a treat. Nice scent. Would recommend it.
Miranda V.
I love bath bombs! Nothing is better than coming home from a long day at work and popping one of these in the bathtub and being able to relax. Really helps soothe sore muscles. Great product, I would definitely recommend!
Ally S.
Absolutely LOVE bath bombs and how silky they make your skin feel and how they pull out toxins. Plus they smell amazing and make you feel like a goddess when using them. They really add to your bathing experience. I HIGHLY highly recommend you use them if you haven't already and play around with what scents you like to add as an aromatherapy.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This Is a nice bath bomb. Smaller by a tiny bit than most others comparatively and also about 1/4 cheaper. This is a great option for a quick bath when you don't want to feel bad for using a bath bomb on a twenty minute bath but still want that relaxing feeling and aromatherapy with a heady aromatic vanilla scent that stays with you all day or night. This is a great bath bomb with a true vanilla scent that I love. It may have a more subdued color, style and show than a lot of the others but don't underestimate this little guy because he really packs a punch.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
First off, I love lush so so much! They have the greatest natural products in the world! This bath bomb is one of those nice looking bath bombs but looks even better in the bath. It has a nice blue color on the inside which gives the bath an amazing color! It smells amazing & it's amazing for baths! This bath bomb is a Christmas bath bomb so that's the only time you'll see it around! Highly recommend it
Kristin B.
I used this because I had a headache, and I wanted something simpler to enjoy after work. The hot water and aroma did the trick, even if the vanilla, musky scent isn't what I normally go for. It made the water very milky looking, and shimmery with silver glitter. There were even adorable golden stars inside that melted pretty quickly. This wasn't a moisturizing bath, but since I wasn't looking for one, I didn't mind. I just soaked and let the bath do the job in taking away the headache. And work it did! I came out covered in much more glitter than I expected to me, which is totally fine with me, because I love it, but if you're not someone who is a fan of tons of glitter left on you after a bath, this one might not be for you. If you're a fan of simpler bath bombs that aren't so showy or flashy, this one will probably work. And if you like bigger, showier ones, you might still give this little guy a chance. It fizzes very quickly, but that's okay. The aroma lasts, and the milky, shimmery color of the bath is comforting.
Stephanie V.
This one had a nice scent and a pretty sparkle to it. Since it was around Christmas time, I was stoked to try a few of the holiday-specific products. However, I was disappointed-- the scent and look is nice on its own, but it fizzles out quickly and there is little to no color remaining in the bath water. Not bad on the eyes, but not so great in the bath.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Amanda W.
What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush??? Mine is LUSH Cosmetics Stardust Bath Bomb
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?