BY LUSH #33 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Tuleh B.
Portsmouth, RI
Vanilla scented and filled with glitter. How could I go wrong? It was a super affordable bath bomb as far as lush is concerned. Did leave lots of silver glitter all over the tub but just a quick rinse and it was clean. The shop itself is overwhelming and I will probably order online next time. The employees simply will not leave you alone!! I like quiet shopping and this was not it. Lots of scents and loud music. Online with the crisp website is much more my type.
Victoria W.
Stardust’s white appearance gives it a beautifully, refreshing, clean and crisp look. The Vanilla Absolute within it also makes it a sweet treat for your nose. The first thing that comes to mind when I sniff a Stardust bath bomb is yummy vanilla ice cream! Although I like the clean appearance, I do wish that it had glitter in it since it is called "stardust".
Jillian P.
Novi, MI
If you like glitter, you're gonna love this. And if you like cleaning glitter out of your tub, this is probably the bath bomb for you! Lush bath bombs are great, and this one is great. It's supposedly a little citrus-y but I really only get a strong vanilla note from it. But hey, vanilla is great, so I love it!
Ana V.
East Bernard, TX
I love all bath bombs from LUSH!! The stardust bomb is one of my favorites to soak in the tub with. It has an amazing scent and I love that all of their ingredients are natural! Another plus is that they do not test on animals nor do they purchase ingredients from anyone who tests on animals!!
Marimar T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
If you hate glitter, this is NOT for you but if you love it and want to roll on it like a space girl, DO IT. NOW. It's so shimmery, smells amazing and will leave your skin feeling sooo soft and luscious. My favorite thing to do is break it up in pieces and just put other types of bubbles.
Lisa H.
austin
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. Bathbombs are so much fun. I LOVE THEM. they make bathtime something I can look forward to. I usually take showers, but only when im seriously stressed and make time for a bath do I do it. All of LUSH's products make me smell and feel amazing. I highly recommend these.
Mary C.
This bath bomb was the first one I've ever purchased. I bought mine right online and while it was a little pricey, I loved the scent it gave off. It was very relaxing and even though it was expensive I would definitely purchase it again. Just wish you got more for your money!!
Anna M.
Leesburg, VA
Best bath bombs in the planet!!! I make my own bath bombs, and they work the same way as the LUSH bath bombs. The main difference is that LUSH makes their bath bombs smell incredible!! The scents are super strong, and I love that!! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Adrie M.
Beautiful fizzer! Smells of vanilla, rosewood, and a touch of bergamot, gorgeous scent. It's a fast fizzer, but it's like a blanket of snow! The center is blue and full of little confetti stars! And what's better than completely natural products ? ✨
Michelle B.
Altoona, PA
I LOVE Lush bath bombs! They are absolutely worth every single penny. It makes bath time the most fun thing in the entire world - and SUPER relaxing! Stardust smells amazing and makes the bath water look so pretty, I will definitely be buying more!
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?