BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Amanda W.
This bath bomb is so cool!!! It’s coated in glitter on the outside and it’s a bath melt and then once that coat comes off it’s a pink and lavender colors that are so beautiful. The glitter doesn’t stick and it smells amazing. They’re about 8$ per bath bomb but it’s totally worth it!
Stephany N.
Clarkesville, GA
This is such a great gift to get another woman. We are so picky in our skincare products that it can be hard to know what to get each other. You can't go wrong with a bath bomb because it's simple. It can be a great start to a spa time gift bag.
Kat F.
Kent
THIS BATH BOMB IS GLITTER CITY. You will be living a life of glitter for days with this bath bomb. I believe it is 20% bath bomb and 80% glitter. It’s a fun thing to have no doubt and it’s honestly a great bath bomb but if glitter isn’t your thing then definitely don’t buy this.
Katie N.
Riverside, CA
I bought this bath bomb for my sister for Christmas this year. She loves lush and I love their scrubs. The bath bombs are fun soothing and beautiful. Definitely a fun product everyone should try. Lush’s bath bombs are like no other.
Miranda V.
I love bath bombs! Nothing is better than coming home from a long day at work and popping one of these in the bathtub and being able to relax. Really helps soothe sore muscles. Great product, I would definitely recommend!
Ally S.
Absolutely LOVE bath bombs and how silky they make your skin feel and how they pull out toxins. Plus they smell amazing and make you feel like a goddess when using them. They really add to your bathing experience. I HIGHLY highly recommend you use them if you haven't already and play around with what scents you like to add as an aromatherapy.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This Is a nice bath bomb. Smaller by a tiny bit than most others comparatively and also about 1/4 cheaper. This is a great option for a quick bath when you don't want to feel bad for using a bath bomb on a twenty minute bath but still want that relaxing feeling and aromatherapy with a heady aromatic vanilla scent that stays with you all day or night. This is a great bath bomb with a true vanilla scent that I love. It may have a more subdued color, style and show than a lot of the others but don't underestimate this little guy because he really packs a punch.
Melody K.
Roy, UT
First off, I love lush so so much! They have the greatest natural products in the world! This bath bomb is one of those nice looking bath bombs but looks even better in the bath. It has a nice blue color on the inside which gives the bath an amazing color! It smells amazing & it's amazing for baths! This bath bomb is a Christmas bath bomb so that's the only time you'll see it around! Highly recommend it
Patty K.
Boulder, CO
I love LUSH and am really lucky to have one blocks from my home. I picked up the Stardust Bath Bomb because I had never tried one with glitter and was curious how it would work. I love vanilla, I loved the shimmery look of the bath water, and it really made for a lovely relaxing bath! Now if only the wine came with it...
Kris H.
I am really like surprised people like this that much to me it didn't smell very good and the ballistics of it wasn't very good other than the fancy little star glitters I love those. I guess there is a bath bomb for everyone but this one isn't for me.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?