LUSH Cosmetics Sleepy Body Lotion

by LUSH

Everything about this lotion, from its pale purple hue to its sweet lavender and tonka perfume, will relax you and make any winter worries a distant memory. Massage this soothing almond oil and cocoa butter lotion into skin to leave it velvety soft, and let its comforting scent sweep you away to the land of nod.

I have a hard time sleeping normally, and often toss and turn throughout the night. I wake up early because of it 😒.. anyone go through the same stuff, and have tried this?
ArrE lush products overrated or worthy the buy?
Is this good for dry hands?
Start your review of LUSH Cosmetics Sleepy Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love how moisturizing LUSH products are. I don't need to keep applying the same product over and over.in reviews
...it's also not overpowering. It is really moisturizing, and I have super dry skin so I could definitely see a difference. You can also apply it to the backs of your ears, and neck area at night so when you sleep you can relax a bit. I highly recommend it for anyone, but if you need some gift ideas this is something to add to your list whether it be for yourself, or someone else. in reviews
...are. The lavender smell lasts long too. Yay for that! 😊 I have super sensitive skin but amazingly, I did not break out with this lotion. I will definitely buy this again. in reviews
Shaye R.
Lowell, MA
Sleepy is absolutely fantastic! I'm a HUGE fan of the Twilight scent, which is the fragrance for this lotion. I didn't think it was possible for it to smell better in any form, but Sleepy is even better! Its really moisturizing, but sinks in quickly. Really luxurious texture, and the scent is super relaxing.
heather C.
hannover
LUSH Cosmetics Sleepy Body Lotion uploaded by heather C.
The lavender smell is very calming and i like to moisturize in this after having taken a soothing bath. Would fully recommend the product
Sarah M.
Frankfurt am Main
It is my far best body lotion purchase! Since I have sleeping problem the lavender smell actually gives me a good night sleep. I apply it at night to avoid UV exposure, though I think you can apply it anytime of the day and it keeps your skin hydrated throughout the day.
Gina R.
This! Best used before going to bed, it may help you fall asleep because of the lavender fragrance which is helpful in calming . It hydrates like any other Lush lotion and feels like a protector film over your skin. I love everything about Lush
Bota K.
Perfect body lotion after bath for dry skin! When I apply it my body becomes soft and smells nice. Doesn’t feel any dryness. Also because it’s cruelty free and organic I support this company for sure! Quality is perfect! Love Lush products.
Verena W.
Unterföhring, Bayern
I absolutely love this product. It smells good and doesn't do any harm to my sensitive skin. The price is okay, I like to support Lush as it is a cruelty free brand! Will definitely buy this again. :)
Karina H.
When I just recently went to a Lush Shop, I bought this without really planing to. I usually shower in the evening and then use body lotion afterwards, so a lotion to calm you down so you can sleep sounded like the perfect deal.
My skin is very sensitive and tends to get very irritated by nearly everything, but to my surprise my skin was fine with this lotion!
The smell might be something to get used to, since it does not smell just like lavender, there is also something else in there that i can't name which I don't really like...
I bought the big pot, which is quite expensive, but this lotion will probably last forever since you do not need much to cover your whole arm.
Rihana C.
Everett, WA
LUSH Cosmetics Sleepy Body Lotion uploaded by Rihana C.
This got an extra star just for smelling so incredibly good. It's lavender and tonka bean - which smells kind of like vanilla, but richer. I put this on right before bed, and the scent is very soothing. It does a good enough job of moisturizing - I find that it takes a while to sink into my skin, though. It's pretty thick and creamy. Despite the scent, it has never made me break out, and it takes care of the rough skin on my elbows. Plus, it's cruelty-free!
Litzi E.
Doral, FL
LUSH Cosmetics Sleepy Body Lotion uploaded by Litzi E.
Its aroma makes me humble, it takes me to a spectacular level of relaxation, it hydrates my skin in an extraordinary way, its price is accessible and its Quality is the maximum, its fragrance lasts for hours. LUSH Cosmetics Sleepy Body Lotion
Ria P.
LUSH Cosmetics Sleepy Body Lotion uploaded by Ria P.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
For some reason it didnt work for me, it didnt make me “sleepy” lol, I tried this if it would work on my baby cause apparently you can apply it on your body and when the baby smells it, the smell would make them sleepy lol fake news I guess hahaha and it feels sticky, The smell is too sweet for me, Its pricey. Would not buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...