BY LUSH

Everything about this lotion, from its pale purple hue to its sweet lavender and tonka perfume, will relax you and make any winter worries a distant memory. Massage this soothing almond oil and cocoa butter lotion into skin to leave it velvety soft, and let its comforting scent sweep you away to the land of nod.

• LUSH Cosmetics Sleepy Body Lotion I have horrible sleepi...3 Answers
  • Does this stuff really help you sleep?5 Answers
  • How well does this help one get to sleep? My anxiety and ...9 Answers
Buy on LUSH Co...

Start your review of LUSH Cosmetics Sleepy Body Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love how moisturizing LUSH products are. I don't need to keep applying the same product over and over." in 90 reviews
  • "I was so excited when this came out that I ran to my Lush store to try it! I've been waiting for it to come on here so I could review it! It smells amazing, but it's also not overpowering. It is really moisturizing, and I have super dry skin so I could definitely see a difference. You can also apply it to the backs of your ears, and neck area at night so when you sleep you can relax a bit. I highly recommend it for anyone, but if you need some gift ideas this is something to add to your list whether it be for yourself, or someone else. " in 24 reviews
  • "I love anything lavender smeling just because it relaxes me and destresses me. I have a collection of several lavender smelling everything 😊 and this is a great one. It is not icky or greasy which some lotions are. The lavender smell lasts long too. Yay for that! 😊 I have super sensitive skin but amazingly, I did not break out with this lotion. I will definitely buy this again. " in 22 reviews
Purchased at: Wanderlust + Co
Love love love this! I use it right before going to sleep to help relax my mind and, of course hydrate my skin. The ritual helps calm my brain down and I wake up with nice moisturized skin! Even the color has a calming effect. Many lush products have this scent, but this is nice and easy to have by the bed and use before drifting off to sleep!
Ridgewood, NJ
This product is very good, however it is extremely overpriced for the amount you get. There are other types of this lotion that you can find else where for much cheaper. Check all the drug stores, they have many things like this. Otherwise great smelling and works very well.
Silver Point , TN
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Love this hydrating lotion. I use it all the time. It smells divine. If you have nut allergies do not use. The first ingredient is Almond oil. I find it rich and decadant. I use it daily. I've stated before I am a Lush fanatic. I recommend all lush products!
North Branch, MN
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This lotion smells magical. I put this on before bed and it helps me relax and provides my skin the hydration it needs. I like that it’s vegan, not tested on animals, and is free of any synthetic preservatives. I love everything about Lush products 😍❤️💯👌
Baltimore, MD
I had read many great reviews about how this lotion would help you relax and sleep better so I bought it. I have to say it’s been a disappointment- the Lush sleepy lotion does smell wonderful but the scent really didn’t last long enough to help with sleeping or relaxing to sleep. I will continue to use it till finished (I am about half way through). But my essential oils do a much better job going to bed. #LUSH #LUSH Sleepy Hand and Body Lotion
Monterey, CA
Lush products almost always get 5 stars from me, especially their lotions. A little goes a long way and the smell of this is AMAZING. It has lavender which I generally don’t love but this might be one of my favorite smelling products...ever. Feels like it really moisturizers but doesn’t make me feel greasy.
Fruitport
I absolutely love the smell of this! It has great lavender smell that’s very calming. I usually put it on before bed or after a shower and it helps me sleep at night sometimes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a calming scent
The scent helps bothy husband and I relax and fall asleep easier. A little bit goes a long ways, and I need to add the body wash to my routine when I know I'm going to have a crazy day.
Richmond , VA
Duuuuuuuuude. The smell of this stuff is freaking perfect. The lavender is so apparent and it definitely makes me sleep like a BABY. I love putting this on after a nice bath, especially in the winter. I’d avoid putting it on your face, as it made me breakout— but everywhere else is fantastic.
MY FAVORITE LOTION AND IT DOESN"T BREAK ME OUT!!! I have super sensitive skin and use this every night on my whole body. Smells like oatmeal and lavender and it's just heavenly. Helps me have the best night's sleep ever. I will always repurchase this when I run out of it.
Elkhorn City , KY
Is this worth buying? I need something to help me sleep through the night
Virginia Bch, VA
What's the best lush product?
does this lotion have a scent to it ?and does it make your skin soft?
Is this really calming ?

LUSH Cosmetics Sleepy Body Lotion

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email