LUSH Cosmetics Santasaurus Bubble Bar uploaded by Kerri D.LUSH Cosmetics Santasaurus Bubble Bar uploaded by Marie N.LUSH Cosmetics Santasaurus Bubble Bar uploaded by Casey H.

BY LUSH

Even dinosaurs get caught up in the festive spirit, but don't ask us how this T. rex managed to get that Santa hat on its head with those tiny arms: we don't know either! Scented with our scrumptiously sweet Honey I Washed The Kids perfume, this reusable bubble bar is sure to keep you smiling from the very first time you swish it around.

• I bought this little guy online from Lush's website in No...1 Answers
  • Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the...1 Answers
  • Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the...2 Answers
Jessica S.
San Francisco
It smelled okay, the scent wasn't amazing and it also wasn't very strong. I swirled it around in the bathtub and it just turned the water an unappealing green color. No bubbles. I haven't used the second half of it, I'll probably throw it away.
Amanda B.
Ingleside, TX
Got this as a gift for my self, I love all things lush , it smells good great lather only thing I didn't like is the left over random wooden stick I thought that was inconvenient as I was in the tub trying to reach the trash to throw it out. Haha
Farah Z.
Lush bubble bars are always great and fun there very long lasting and you can enjoy them in deferent ways there very great for there price i use them at least once a week i would recommend it to any one who like some relaxation alone
Jamie Z.
This guy is SUPER cute.  I picked one up while buying Christmas gifts for friends and I couldn't resist buying it for myself.  Unfortunately, the pink/red parts of the bubble bar stain surfaces!  No matter how much scrubbing I've done, it won't let up.  I had to soak the surface in bleach to get rid of the dye.  I would not recommend it no matter how cute it is.
Vic S.
Really nice it's so cute I will buy it again it's gentle it simmer it's so nice and it's a pro smells great I like it a lot I use it everyday sometimes that's how good it is I recommend it to everyone
nina c.
new castle , PA
super cute!! and smells great but i don't think it did the job for as an exfoliant like i thought it would
Angelita A.
Good product, I recommend 100% also to men. If you are looking for something more for your personal products this you can not miss in your thirst for products
Shelbie F.
Louisville, KY
eh......while I do love Lush and most of their products, this one just missed the mark. While it is good for multiple uses, I ended up getting about 5 uses, I thought there would be more to it than just bubbles. It's not even a lot of bubble.
Rach B.
I bought so many of these for.friends and family,over christmas season and they all seemed to love it as much as i di
Christine A.
Orlando, FL
I got this as a gift and I didn't really see that many bubbles but maybe that's because I also put in a bath bomb. I was disappointed
Carys T.
Aberystwyth
Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the purchase?
Carys T.
Aberystwyth
Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the purchase?
Jo N.
I bought this little guy online from Lush's website in November. He didn't come with a use-by sticker -- how long do you think this product will stay fresh enough for use?