LUSH Cosmetics Santasaurus Bubble Bar uploaded by Kerri D.LUSH Cosmetics Santasaurus Bubble Bar uploaded by Marie N.LUSH Cosmetics Santasaurus Bubble Bar uploaded by Casey H.

BY LUSH

Even dinosaurs get caught up in the festive spirit, but don't ask us how this T. rex managed to get that Santa hat on its head with those tiny arms: we don't know either! Scented with our scrumptiously sweet Honey I Washed The Kids perfume, this reusable bubble bar is sure to keep you smiling from the very first time you swish it around.

• I bought this little guy online from Lush's website in No...1 Answers
  • Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the...1 Answers
  • Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the...2 Answers
Samm B.
Calgary , AB
I bought this bubble bar for my daughter for Christmas and she ultimately loved it. Gives bath time a fun meaning and you can get multiple uses out of one which is excellent. The other thing is great I know they are environmentally conscious and cruelty free products.
Camerae K.
Arlington, MN
Love this! I think the shapes and characters they come in are so cute. This smells great and really works !
Madalyn S.
Clinton Twp.
I got this bubble bar at the annual LUSH christmas sale at my local mall. It smells like heaven and deliciousness. It is amazing and makes my skin so soft. I didn't want to use it because I just wanted to keep it forever. I love this product so much
Marie N.
Newport, RI
I love this bubble bar! It smells so lovely and creates such an amazing bubble volume! I love that it’s on a stick because I was able to use it three or four times and it created seriously incredible bubbles with no other products and it’s so relaxing. It’s also super cute and I feel like it’s a fair price for the amount of baths you can get from it! And every time I walk into Lush it’s like a wonderful magic land!
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love it. It's so cute and smells so nice. I get so excited for it every single year when lush comes out with it
Danielle N.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
My son absolutely loved this. My sister bought it as part of his Christmas gift and I just can't get over how darn cute it is.
Sophie D.
Brilliant makes a ton of bubbles smells nice, the more you slosh the water round the more bubbles you get, it's amazing!!
Stephanie Q.
Love the smell and varieties to choose from. One of my favorites for when I relax and pamper myself
Sharnelle D.
I love this. Also with plenty of LUSH's other body bars. Always purchase these.
Jaya G.
Gresham, OR
I love Lush!! The bath bombs are amazing, the smell is great! And leave my skin so soft!!
Carys T.
Aberystwyth
Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the purchase?
Carys T.
Aberystwyth
Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the purchase?
Jo N.
I bought this little guy online from Lush's website in November. He didn't come with a use-by sticker -- how long do you think this product will stay fresh enough for use?