LUSH Cosmetics Santasaurus Bubble Bar uploaded by Marie N.LUSH Cosmetics Santasaurus Bubble Bar uploaded by Casey H.

BY LUSH #38 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Even dinosaurs get caught up in the festive spirit, but don't ask us how this T. rex managed to get that Santa hat on its head with those tiny arms: we don't know either! Scented with our scrumptiously sweet Honey I Washed The Kids perfume, this reusable bubble bar is sure to keep you smiling from the very first time you swish it around.

• I bought this little guy online from Lush's website in No...1 Answers
  • Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the...1 Answers
  • Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the...1 Answers
Samm B.
Calgary , AB
I bought this bubble bar for my daughter for Christmas and she ultimately loved it. Gives bath time a fun meaning and you can get multiple uses out of one which is excellent. The other thing is great I know they are environmentally conscious and cruelty free products.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
This bubble bar is so adorable! It’s big enough to get more than use out of it. It makes a TON of bubbles. I used the whole thing at once and by bathtub was overflowing with bubbles. It also smells amazing. I would recommend it to everyone.
Marie N.
Burke
I love this bubble bar! It smells so lovely and creates such an amazing bubble volume! I love that it’s on a stick because I was able to use it three or four times and it created seriously incredible bubbles with no other products and it’s so relaxing. It’s also super cute and I feel like it’s a fair price for the amount of baths you can get from it! And every time I walk into Lush it’s like a wonderful magic land!
gem c.
Kent
I love this the smell very strong and I love that about it you really do get lots of bubbles I brought 4 of them last year I used the last one up last month well worth every penny.
Elizabeth S.
I AM IN LOVE with Lush cosmetics bubble bars! I take baths weekly to unwind from my busy high stress life and these bubble bars make bath time more exciting! They create so many bubbles and make your bath water fun colors. The bubble bars make my skin so smooth from the oil and it makes me feel so fresh and rejuvenated
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
This is a cute reuseable bubble bar. I got this for my four year old son. He loves it and so do I! You can use this bar for several baths so I think it is a good value. This has the lovely honey scent like It is Raining Men. I highly recommend and hope it comes back for another Christmas. I think it is great for boys.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Got my son two of these for Christmas and he was absolutely in love!! They changed the color of the water and made tons of bubbles! One bar lasted about 4 bath sessions!! They smelt so wonderful and were so cute!! They aren't very expensive and are made from natural ingredients so they were a win for us!! Will be buying more!
Bec M.
Melbourne
The cutest bubble bar ever, so great for Christmas gifts and my fiance loved it so much we had to buy one for him too. Smells great, appeals to everyone and just adorable!
Abby R.
I loved this little jolly fellow!  smashed it with their Christmas range!  Is made with bright colours - It looks so much fun and definitely smells great too. I particularly loved this bubble bar because it comes on a stick you can easily swirl it around your bath to achieve your desired amount of bubbles! (I love a mountain of bubbles personally!). Being a bubble bar means you can you can reuse it! I got 5 mountain baths with this! You can also combine it with the YOGA bath bomb from  for an extra citrusy and bright bath! Highly recommend for anyone who needs to be uplifted or is a big child at heart!
Savannah J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
So cute and I got lots of uses out of this bar. The price is great for the amount of uses and bubbles. It's the perfect gift for anyone who likes lush, quirky thinks and bath products. Was my favorite Christmas item I picked up from lush last year. Would recommend. Smells like candy!
Carys T.
Aberystwyth
Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the purchase?
Carys T.
Aberystwyth
Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the purchase?
Jo N.
I bought this little guy online from Lush's website in November. He didn't come with a use-by sticker -- how long do you think this product will stay fresh enough for use?