LUSH Cosmetics Santasaurus Bubble Bar uploaded by Kerri D.LUSH Cosmetics Santasaurus Bubble Bar uploaded by Marie N.LUSH Cosmetics Santasaurus Bubble Bar uploaded by Casey H.

BY LUSH #37 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Even dinosaurs get caught up in the festive spirit, but don't ask us how this T. rex managed to get that Santa hat on its head with those tiny arms: we don't know either! Scented with our scrumptiously sweet Honey I Washed The Kids perfume, this reusable bubble bar is sure to keep you smiling from the very first time you swish it around.

• I bought this little guy online from Lush's website in No...1 Answers
  • Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the...1 Answers
  • Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the...2 Answers
Angelita A.
Good product, I recommend 100% also to men. If you are looking for something more for your personal products this you can not miss in your thirst for products
Jessica H.
Kennesaw, GA
Such a great way to enjoy bubble bath. You get multiple uses with this wand. If you love this one then you will love the star wand. Well worth the money!
Liya N.
Bayreuth, Bayreuth
This bar is the best it makes so many bubbles and they smell so good but I would like to try the bath bombs I just love lush cosmetics they are the best
Asiah J.
El Cajon
I love LUSH! Not only can I use these for myself but my son loves them as well and they smell oh so good! I like the fact they don't test on animals too!
Lizmary C.
Union City
This Lush bubble bath bar has a fresh smell to it leaving you feeling calm and skin feeling smooth, perfect for people all ages and healthy to the skin
Rikki P.
Des Moines, IA
I love love love lush it's one of my favorite brands and great for gifting . They also have amazing bath bombs I buy for my daughter as little gifts
alexis M.
Sacramento, CA
I LOVE THIS BUBBLE BAR. First of all Lush is one of my favorite brands. It smells so good and I can't lie the packaging or way it came got me hooked
Carina q.
Smells great. Gets soapy and lather great. I used everyday but the only I didn't like the dye from it would stain and would crumpled while in use.
Kelly M.
Pottstown, PA
My 3 year old son loves the bubble bars. We break off a piece small enough for his bath and we love to aggitate the water to make the bubbles grow.
Ava W.
What I like is I can keep using it because you can break off small chunks and it still works and lush always amazes me with the wonderful scents
Carys T.
Aberystwyth
Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the purchase?
Carys T.
Aberystwyth
Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the purchase?
Jo N.
I bought this little guy online from Lush's website in November. He didn't come with a use-by sticker -- how long do you think this product will stay fresh enough for use?