LUSH Cosmetics Santasaurus Bubble Bar uploaded by Marie N.LUSH Cosmetics Santasaurus Bubble Bar uploaded by Casey H.

BY LUSH #32 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Even dinosaurs get caught up in the festive spirit, but don't ask us how this T. rex managed to get that Santa hat on its head with those tiny arms: we don't know either! Scented with our scrumptiously sweet Honey I Washed The Kids perfume, this reusable bubble bar is sure to keep you smiling from the very first time you swish it around.

• I bought this little guy online from Lush's website in No...1 Answers
  • Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the...1 Answers
  • Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the...2 Answers
Sasha C.
Oregon, OH
Their bubble bars are the best things ever! You only need a tiny piece to fill the bathtub with bubbles, color, and scent. After your bath, you come out with the softest skin that smells amazing!
Meg J.
So fun and clever! Really cute to give for a Christmas present. I would definitely recommend. It was great to have after a long day! I love the amount of bubbles and the smell. It's worth the money and super cute.
Karissa P.
Vacaville, CA
This was cute and fun! I'm glad it had a handle, put a whole new meaning to bubble bar lol it took quite awhile to melt down though! But it did have a nice scent! I wouldn't say dontbuy it but I wouldn't recommend it either
Adrie M.
I LOVEEEE this cutie! He smells of the very popular regular line "honey I washed the kids" scent! Which is one of my favorites!!! Not to mention he is super cute and makes bookoos of bubbles!!!! I've used this Reusable bubble bar 3 times and I'm pretty sure I can't get another few baths out of it!!
Lauren B.
Pomona, CA
I had recently received this bubble bar from a friend at Christmas and it was amazing! The smell was amazing and I lasted for a long time. I always instantly become relaxed as so as I step in and sit down. I definitely recommend this product!
Cassandra C.
Summerville
I LOVVVVEEE lLUSH SOOO MUCH!! The bubble bars are so amazing and make taking a bath just so luxurious. The whole bathtub will be FILLED WITH BUBBLES!! a little expensive but a nice treat once a month! I tell everyone about lush and how amaaazing and long lasting the scent can be!
Jessica S.
San Francisco
It smelled okay, the scent wasn't amazing and it also wasn't very strong. I swirled it around in the bathtub and it just turned the water an unappealing green color. No bubbles. I haven't used the second half of it, I'll probably throw it away.
Shelbie F.
Louisville, KY
eh......while I do love Lush and most of their products, this one just missed the mark. While it is good for multiple uses, I ended up getting about 5 uses, I thought there would be more to it than just bubbles. It's not even a lot of bubble.
LaShara D.
I love these bubble bars because I have kids and when they get in the bath this is something that keeps them company while getting them clean at the same time these are very fun.
Angelina C.
Mcminnville, OR
I bought this for my granddaughter. Once I convo fed her it wasn't a lollipop she couldn't wait to use it. She used it and at 4 couldn't stop raving about the smell it left on her skin.
Carys T.
Aberystwyth
Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the purchase?
Carys T.
Aberystwyth
Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the purchase?
Jo N.
I bought this little guy online from Lush's website in November. He didn't come with a use-by sticker -- how long do you think this product will stay fresh enough for use?