LUSH Cosmetics Santasaurus Bubble Bar uploaded by Kerri D.LUSH Cosmetics Santasaurus Bubble Bar uploaded by Marie N.LUSH Cosmetics Santasaurus Bubble Bar uploaded by Casey H.

BY LUSH #37 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Even dinosaurs get caught up in the festive spirit, but don't ask us how this T. rex managed to get that Santa hat on its head with those tiny arms: we don't know either! Scented with our scrumptiously sweet Honey I Washed The Kids perfume, this reusable bubble bar is sure to keep you smiling from the very first time you swish it around.

• I bought this little guy online from Lush's website in No...1 Answers
  • Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the...1 Answers
  • Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the...2 Answers
Farah Z.
Lush bubble bars are always great and fun there very long lasting and you can enjoy them in deferent ways there very great for there price i use them at least once a week i would recommend it to any one who like some relaxation alone
Tiffany K.
Bath bombs are always fun! Smells so great and very soothing in the bath. Always fun to watch them disintegrate. Never disappointed with a bath bomb. The only downside is the cleanup afterwards.
Annette D.
Chandler, AZ
I love all the Lush bubble bars and bath bombs. My kids will sit in the tub for what seems like forever playing in the bubbles and being in amazement over the colorful water. It also smells amazing! I highly recommend this and other products to everyone!
Amanda H.
San Jacinto
I was given this as a gift and I love it. I have ever used lush before and I am now a fan. I love the company. Always leaves skin soft and has children items too as well as men :)
Kasey B.
Absecon, NJ
They're so cute and leave my skin feeling super soft. You've got to be careful to wash all the residue out of the bath though. Always smells nice and are very easy to use. Absolutely recommended by me!
Belynda D.
I bought two of these little cuties. I used one and fell in love and my young children used the other. Not only are the adorable but they smell amazing and leave your skin soft.
Sara B.
Conroe, TX
My daughter loved this bubble bar! I loved it being on a stick which made it a little easier to use and didn't make a mess. Smelled great and made a ton of bubbles!
Caitlyn B.
Queen Anne, MD
I love Lush products and received this as a gift. It was adorable and smelled amazing. My only reason it did not receive 5 stars was the color. Green water doesn't usually make me feel extremely clean.
Sara Á.
Waukesha, WI
I bought this to use while on a work trip. You run this under the spout and watch the bubbles fill in the tub. You have control over how many bubbles you want and therefore can use this for multiple baths. I got the giraffe. The smell is soft and clean. It turns the water a darker color but was a nice surprise and was different. I enjoyed my bubble bath!
Rachel M.
Bremerton, WA
This is my all time FAVORITE bath bomb EVER!!! I just started using bathbombs this past year and with everyone I have tried Lush makes the best ones for the price. They are fun and colorful and make a bath actually worth taking. I love buying these as presents cause I feel like everyone is going to love this bath bomb!
Carys T.
Aberystwyth
Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the purchase?
Carys T.
Aberystwyth
Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the purchase?
Jo N.
I bought this little guy online from Lush's website in November. He didn't come with a use-by sticker -- how long do you think this product will stay fresh enough for use?