LUSH Cosmetics Santasaurus Bubble Bar uploaded by Marie N.LUSH Cosmetics Santasaurus Bubble Bar uploaded by Casey H.

BY LUSH #32 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Even dinosaurs get caught up in the festive spirit, but don't ask us how this T. rex managed to get that Santa hat on its head with those tiny arms: we don't know either! Scented with our scrumptiously sweet Honey I Washed The Kids perfume, this reusable bubble bar is sure to keep you smiling from the very first time you swish it around.

• I bought this little guy online from Lush's website in No...1 Answers
  • Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the...1 Answers
  • Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the...2 Answers
Katie W.
I've bought multiple bubble bars from Lush. This one was fun! It made my bath a green color for he holidays. It felt so festive and fun! I like this because you can run it directly under the faucet as much as you want, and package it away and use more another time! Made my skin feel so soft! Definitely repurchasing!
Autumn F.
Lush has a variety of bubble bars and this is just one of them. It smells great and works well but doesn't last very long. It was pretty inexpensive as opposed to other products by lush. It is very soft on the skin. I would probably buy this again.
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
This little guy is so adorable! I found it hard to use it I just wanted to leave it in my bathroom as decoration. I always get more than one use out of bubble bars so I cut him in half and used it twice. Gives great bubble production and smells good! I wish they weren't just seasonal
Savannah J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
So cute and I got lots of uses out of this bar. The price is great for the amount of uses and bubbles. It's the perfect gift for anyone who likes lush, quirky thinks and bath products. Was my favorite Christmas item I picked up from lush last year. Would recommend. Smells like candy!
Jamie Z.
This guy is SUPER cute.  I picked one up while buying Christmas gifts for friends and I couldn't resist buying it for myself.  Unfortunately, the pink/red parts of the bubble bar stain surfaces!  No matter how much scrubbing I've done, it won't let up.  I had to soak the surface in bleach to get rid of the dye.  I would not recommend it no matter how cute it is.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
My son loves these bubble items that lush has. We took my younger sister to the Lush store last year to spend some Christmas money and it turned out that my son probably had more fun than her. He has been loving the bubble bath items and also the play dough stuff for the bath
Brittany P.
How cute is this!!! I bought this as a stocking stuffer once and had to go back and buy more for a bunch of my friends sons and even for some adult men I know! It's extremely affordable which it why I was able to get so many! The company was very fast with their shipping and it arrived extremely fast with no problems!
Crystal M.
Belmont, Ny
This is just adorable and smells so good! I like to break mine and use a piece at a time so that I don't waste it and it suds up really well! This is a little pricey compared to your typical body wash or bar soap but well worth it!
Jenna S.
I love this bubble bar!!! Its re-useable, smells amazinggggg and is adorable!!! I would highly recommend to a friend for an adorable bath that can relax anybody. This bubble bar can be used around 7 times which is great for the price!! I would definitely buy again.
Emily M.
Lush has the best products for all things bubble baths AND they leave your skin super smooth. Holiday themes are great since you can use them as gifts, the fact that it's on a stick makes it easier to find and use
Carys T.
Aberystwyth
Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the purchase?
Carys T.
Aberystwyth
Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the purchase?
Jo N.
I bought this little guy online from Lush's website in November. He didn't come with a use-by sticker -- how long do you think this product will stay fresh enough for use?