LUSH Cosmetics Santasaurus Bubble Bar uploaded by Marie N.LUSH Cosmetics Santasaurus Bubble Bar uploaded by Casey H.

BY LUSH #35 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Even dinosaurs get caught up in the festive spirit, but don't ask us how this T. rex managed to get that Santa hat on its head with those tiny arms: we don't know either! Scented with our scrumptiously sweet Honey I Washed The Kids perfume, this reusable bubble bar is sure to keep you smiling from the very first time you swish it around.

• I bought this little guy online from Lush's website in No...1 Answers
  • Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the...1 Answers
  • Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the...2 Answers
Elizabeth S.
I AM IN LOVE with Lush cosmetics bubble bars! I take baths weekly to unwind from my busy high stress life and these bubble bars make bath time more exciting! They create so many bubbles and make your bath water fun colors. The bubble bars make my skin so smooth from the oil and it makes me feel so fresh and rejuvenated
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Got my son two of these for Christmas and he was absolutely in love!! They changed the color of the water and made tons of bubbles! One bar lasted about 4 bath sessions!! They smelt so wonderful and were so cute!! They aren't very expensive and are made from natural ingredients so they were a win for us!! Will be buying more!
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
This is a cute reuseable bubble bar. I got this for my four year old son. He loves it and so do I! You can use this bar for several baths so I think it is a good value. This has the lovely honey scent like It is Raining Men. I highly recommend and hope it comes back for another Christmas. I think it is great for boys.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
This bubble bar is so adorable! It’s big enough to get more than use out of it. It makes a TON of bubbles. I used the whole thing at once and by bathtub was overflowing with bubbles. It also smells amazing. I would recommend it to everyone.
Marie N.
Newport, RI
I love this bubble bar! It smells so lovely and creates such an amazing bubble volume! I love that it’s on a stick because I was able to use it three or four times and it created seriously incredible bubbles with no other products and it’s so relaxing. It’s also super cute and I feel like it’s a fair price for the amount of baths you can get from it! And every time I walk into Lush it’s like a wonderful magic land!
Krystal F.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this item for my son because I thought hey it was super cute. I honesty didn't realize it was bubble bath I thought it was a bar of soap, another cool thing Is the scent of the bar is honey I washed the kids how cute is that. I get about 4-5 bubble baths out of it less if my son wants a lot of bubbles then it's like 3 baths. It turns the water green and he loves that he feels like he's in a swamp.
Katie D.
Addison, TX
By far the cutest bubble bar! This bubble bar is super easy to use: holding onto the stick, just swish it around in your bath water, and easily remove. Because it's on a stick, it's reusable, and can also serve as a cute decor piece in your bathroom sticking out of a mason jar :) This bubble bar creates a great deal of light and fluffy bubbles that are soft and moisturizing (and fun to play with!!!). Plus, who doesn't love a cute little santa dino?! Buy this for your perfect, relaxing night!
Crystal J.
Peabody, MA
This bubble bar is so cute I want to eat it! But don't do that. It might taste funky. But it smells delicious, and makes a ton of beautiful bubbles for your bath. It is multi-use, so you can get more than one baths worth of bubbles out of it, depending on how many bubbles you like.
Heather F.
Modesto, CA
These bubble bars are so fun! They smell amazing and the bubbles are fantastic. My only drawbacks are how to store them after I used them since they are reusable.  I put it on my tub shelf and it stained it and then when I put it bag in the bag it just soaked it through, maybe if they came out with a little case, that would be super helpful!
Katie W.
I've bought multiple bubble bars from Lush. This one was fun! It made my bath a green color for he holidays. It felt so festive and fun! I like this because you can run it directly under the faucet as much as you want, and package it away and use more another time! Made my skin feel so soft! Definitely repurchasing!
Carys T.
Aberystwyth
Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the purchase?
Carys T.
Aberystwyth
Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the purchase?
Jo N.
I bought this little guy online from Lush's website in November. He didn't come with a use-by sticker -- how long do you think this product will stay fresh enough for use?