LUSH Cosmetics Santasaurus Bubble Bar uploaded by Kerri D.LUSH Cosmetics Santasaurus Bubble Bar uploaded by Marie N.LUSH Cosmetics Santasaurus Bubble Bar uploaded by Casey H.

BY LUSH #39 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Even dinosaurs get caught up in the festive spirit, but don't ask us how this T. rex managed to get that Santa hat on its head with those tiny arms: we don't know either! Scented with our scrumptiously sweet Honey I Washed The Kids perfume, this reusable bubble bar is sure to keep you smiling from the very first time you swish it around.

• I bought this little guy online from Lush's website in No...1 Answers
  • Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the...1 Answers
  • Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the...2 Answers
Kerri D.
I’m absolutely in love with lush bubble bar and bath bombs that I purchased every month very effective not disappointed at all affordable smells fantastic and leaves my skin feeling soft I would recommend lush to anyone who would rather choose an organic bath and body wash products. I’m also in love with their shampoos and lotion bars like I said I can’t get enough of lush productsLush Floating Island Luxury Bath MeltLUSH Cosmetics Sleepy Body Lotion
LeeAnne D.
I did not have the specific bubble bar but I did receive the Flamingo bubble bar as a gift and I loved it! Don't use the entire bar I broke off a piece and it filled my tub with pink and orange bubbles it was so pretty and smelled great. I will be buying more in the future. Lush is great!
Kay K.
LUSH's Santasaurus Bubble Bar was a great holiday item! If you love bubble bars and HIWTK scent, you would love this adorable dino! It made a lot of bubbles and was great for "sweet" cocktails thanks to the HIWTK fragrance. I hope they bring it back this upcoming holiday season.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
This bubble bar is so adorable! It’s big enough to get more than use out of it. It makes a TON of bubbles. I used the whole thing at once and by bathtub was overflowing with bubbles. It also smells amazing. I would recommend it to everyone.
Marie N.
Newport, RI
I love this bubble bar! It smells so lovely and creates such an amazing bubble volume! I love that it’s on a stick because I was able to use it three or four times and it created seriously incredible bubbles with no other products and it’s so relaxing. It’s also super cute and I feel like it’s a fair price for the amount of baths you can get from it! And every time I walk into Lush it’s like a wonderful magic land!
Katie D.
Addison, TX
By far the cutest bubble bar! This bubble bar is super easy to use: holding onto the stick, just swish it around in your bath water, and easily remove. Because it's on a stick, it's reusable, and can also serve as a cute decor piece in your bathroom sticking out of a mason jar :) This bubble bar creates a great deal of light and fluffy bubbles that are soft and moisturizing (and fun to play with!!!). Plus, who doesn't love a cute little santa dino?! Buy this for your perfect, relaxing night!
Crystal J.
Peabody, MA
This bubble bar is so cute I want to eat it! But don't do that. It might taste funky. But it smells delicious, and makes a ton of beautiful bubbles for your bath. It is multi-use, so you can get more than one baths worth of bubbles out of it, depending on how many bubbles you like.
Heather F.
Modesto, CA
These bubble bars are so fun! They smell amazing and the bubbles are fantastic. My only drawbacks are how to store them after I used them since they are reusable.  I put it on my tub shelf and it stained it and then when I put it bag in the bag it just soaked it through, maybe if they came out with a little case, that would be super helpful!
Katie W.
I've bought multiple bubble bars from Lush. This one was fun! It made my bath a green color for he holidays. It felt so festive and fun! I like this because you can run it directly under the faucet as much as you want, and package it away and use more another time! Made my skin feel so soft! Definitely repurchasing!
Autumn F.
Lush has a variety of bubble bars and this is just one of them. It smells great and works well but doesn't last very long. It was pretty inexpensive as opposed to other products by lush. It is very soft on the skin. I would probably buy this again.
Carys T.
Aberystwyth
Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the purchase?
Carys T.
Aberystwyth
Been debating whether to get this or not, is it worth the purchase?
Jo N.
I bought this little guy online from Lush's website in November. He didn't come with a use-by sticker -- how long do you think this product will stay fresh enough for use?