BY LUSH #8 in Scalp Treatments

Fine, thin hair? Don't despair! We've got a hair and scalp treatment just for you. Minty peppermint and spearmint oils in a tingly, cooling fresh mint infusion revitalize the scalp, because healthy hair starts at the roots! Extra virgin olive oil and honey soften and condition hair to make it shine without weighing it down. Give dull, fine and thin hair volume and shine by treating it with Roots.

How to use: Apply to dry hair, leave on for 20 minutes, then shampoo out.

Fresh Mint Infusion (Mentha Piperita) (Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract) Water (Aqua) Cetearyl Alcohol and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate Citric Acid Propylene Glycol Honey (Honey/Miel) Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) Spearmint Oil (Mentha spicata) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Nettle Absolute (Urtica urens) Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) *Limonene *Linalool *Citral Fragrance Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Does this product really help hair to grow stronger, faster, and ...2 Answers
  • How much does this cost??1 Answers
  • Does this do anything for dandruff and/or itchy scalp?2 Answers
Sarah C.
Cheektowaga, NY
I received a sample of this at lush so I tried it out last night while I had a little spa night. I applied Roots at the roots of my hair. I put it all around my hair line, down the middle part of my hair and at my crown area. I massaged it in for a few minutes and then applied so of the product at my ends. I through my hair up and left it in about 40 minutes.

Washing the product out was super easy. It felt like I was washing a conditioner out. I know a lot of hair treatment I've used before we're a bit difficult to wash out. I used lush Godiva shampoo after followed by American Cream conditioner.

After letting my hair air dry it feel volumized, soft and smells very good. I obviously cant say if it helped my hair grow or strengthen it based on one try with it but I will say it does feel very conditioned, not oily and very smooth.

I am going to go purchase the full size to continue using it.
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
I put this stuff on and never want to take it off!! Seriously! It says to keep it ok for 20 minutes but I always end up keeping it on for over an hour because it feels so minty and tingly, it’s refreshing. It also tones your scalp and gets rid of any product buildup. Stimulates the scalp to promote blood flow and therefore promotes hair growth.
Rebekah M.
Coral gables , FL
I am seriously obsessed with this! I read about it online and HAD to try it. When you put it on it gives a really nice cooling sensation that soothes my scalp and makes it feel so clean. After washing it out I notice that my hair is a little thicker and just feels better. Totally worth it- wish they made a smaller size though!
Jocelyn M.
Okeechobee, FL
I have thick and a bit oily hair. My hair is a bit damaged and dry at the end because I bleached it twice. This hair treatment brought my hair's softness back after my first use. My scalp felt so clean and cool. I love the feeling when you apply this onto your scalp and it feels extremely cool and refreshing
Heather B.
Loved the way this product made my scalp feel! Really helped tame my over processed hair! Would Definitely recommend this product for anyone who has troublesome overprocessed hair. The price was perfect for me I still have some left in the bottle!
Niha A.
Austin, TX
I have flat hair. It is also frizzy due to a lack of moisture. This treatment completely takes care of everything. It feels nice and cooling. At first I thought it was expensive but you only need a little so the container lasts for a long time.
Angela B.
This product is amazing! I have thin and fine hair and using Roots once a week has given me new growth and thicker feeling hair. It has a great minty scent and a tingling sensation upon application. Great product!!
Haily W.
Charlotte , NC
Hands down my favorite lush product. I use this a couple times a week. Your scalp feels super tingly when you use it and I’ve notice a drastic difference in the health of my hair since I’ve started using it
Meredith R.
Orlando, FL
This product is amazing! I have very thin, damaged hair that is constantly under heat. It completely brought my hair back to life! You can feel the mint extract really working in your hair. What's also great is you only need to use it 1-3 times per week, which makes the product last longer!!
Lauren B.
Ames, IA
This product is a bit expensive. I purchased it with a coupon and it was still expensive. I really did enjoy this product. My hair looks and feels much better after using this product. I know I will not buy this again but I would recommend it to other Lush users.
Amanda R.
Where can I find this ?
Kelsey B.
Southend on sea, Southend on sea
I've been wanting to try this for a while, but some people have said that it makes your roots greasy?? is this true?
Jordyn B.
woodbury , MN
What exactly does this product do? I have been looking at it for a while but am hesitant to buy
Lexie D.
I Hurd that this is really great and I want to try is it worth the money
Emma G.
what is this good for? hair growth? i'm looking for my hair to grow longer :) so any product to recommend please tell me!