BY LUSH

• Does this product really help hair to grow stronger, faster, and ...2 Answers
  • How much does this cost??1 Answers
  • Does this do anything for dandruff and/or itchy scalp?2 Answers
Katie G.
I LOVE THIS HAIR MASK! It is amazing! I thought I made a mistake when I walked into Lush one day, knowing I was about to drop a large sum of money on products I probably did not need, but I am so glad I did! This hair mask softened my hair and strengthened it like crazy. I already thought my hair was pretty soft, but I knew it was starting to get a little brittle from how much I messed with it. This mask reversed all the damage I had caused and returned my hair to its naturally voluminous, shiny, soft self! I am also a huge fan of the tingly feeling the mask gives my scalp as it works its magic. That was one of its major selling factors for me, since I can feel it working, increasing blood flow to my hair follicles. I seriously love this mask, and since I just ran out, I will be going to get more soon!
Sarah C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this at lush so I tried it out last night while I had a little spa night. I applied Roots at the roots of my hair. I put it all around my hair line, down the middle part of my hair and at my crown area. I massaged it in for a few minutes and then applied so of the product at my ends. I through my hair up and left it in about 40 minutes.

Washing the product out was super easy. It felt like I was washing a conditioner out. I know a lot of hair treatment I've used before we're a bit difficult to wash out. I used lush Godiva shampoo after followed by American Cream conditioner.

After letting my hair air dry it feel volumized, soft and smells very good. I obviously cant say if it helped my hair grow or strengthen it based on one try with it but I will say it does feel very conditioned, not oily and very smooth.

I am going to go purchase the full size to continue using it.
Katie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE roots! I haven't been able to tell a noticeable difference in the length of my hair but each time I do a mask with this product, it leaves my hair feeling amazing. There is peppermint included in the ingredients (which is supposed to stimulate hair growth) so it leaves an awesome scent to your hair as well. I typically leave it in for about 10-15 minutes, just put it on right before you hop in the shower.
My only complaint is that it won't last a really long time if you have a lot of hair. I have thick hair so trying to cover my scalp and also touch up my dead ends means that it is going to go quickly and although it is affordable, it's a product that I cannot get my hands on all the time.
Jéssica B.
Wood dale, IL
AMAZING!! Product has a good consistency and goes very good with my hair (normal type), the tip that I give is: for storage, put the product inside the fridge. I would definitely buy again or even give as a gift. Lush Cosmetics Roots Hair Treatment
Marissa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I reallllly love this LUSH product. I like hair masks and thought I'd try out LUSH's because I love a lot of their other products. This one didn't disappoint! I'm always a little hesitant using hair masks because I have thin, oily hair but this one actually helped with the oil and got rid of the static that builds up in my hair in the winter! I was pleasantly surprised! I'd highly recommend to anyone who wants softer hair without adding grease. Keeps static and grease at bay for days!
Kelli C.
Grand Rapids
Love the peppermint scent and the way it cools the scalp. It’s refreshing and really seems to add volume and shine. It’s a refreshing leave-in treatment that leaves your scalp tingly. I try to use it once a week!
Meredith R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! I have very thin, damaged hair that is constantly under heat. It completely brought my hair back to life! You can feel the mint extract really working in your hair. What's also great is you only need to use it 1-3 times per week, which makes the product last longer!!
Madeline W.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really thin hair and I've been using this for a few weeks and my hair already looks and feels healthier. I use it once a week and it makes my hair absolutely soft and silky.
Lauren B.
Ames, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a bit expensive. I purchased it with a coupon and it was still expensive. I really did enjoy this product. My hair looks and feels much better after using this product. I know I will not buy this again but I would recommend it to other Lush users.
Allie S.
Redding, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this about three years ago and I've been in love since day 1. It smells good, it doesn't make my hair greasy or change texture at all. I have yet to find anything that compares to this and I will always only use this. My hair thanks me for this.
Jordyn B.
woodbury , MN
What exactly does this product do? I have been looking at it for a while but am hesitant to buy
Kelsey B.
Southend on sea, Southend on sea
I've been wanting to try this for a while, but some people have said that it makes your roots greasy?? is this true?
Amanda R.
Where can I find this ?
Lexie D.
I Hurd that this is really great and I want to try is it worth the money
Emma G.
what is this good for? hair growth? i'm looking for my hair to grow longer :) so any product to recommend please tell me!