LUSH Cosmetics Retread Hair Conditioner uploaded by ○nike i.LUSH Cosmetics Retread Hair Conditioner uploaded by Dalia C.LUSH Cosmetics Retread Hair Conditioner uploaded by Tiara D.

BY LUSH

Our richest conditioner gives sad hair its shine and bounce back with a luxurious combination of reparative ingredients. Softening seaweed gel, avocado oil and olive oil smooth the hair and deliver intense moisture as protein-rich soy milk and organic yogurt strengthen your locks. We've also blended in fresh cantaloupe for loads of shine, and you'll get whiffs of a delicate, creamy floral perfume as the day goes on.

How to use: After shampooing, smooth conditioner through your hair, concentrating on the ends. Rinse out and you're done!

ingredients

Agar Agar Gel (Gelidium cartilagineum) Water (Aqua) Propylene Glycol Soya Milk (Glycine soja) (Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil) Cetearyl Alcohol and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Fresh Cantaloupe Melon (Cucumis cantalupensis) Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Fragrance Soya Yoghurt (Lactobacillus/Streptococcus Thermophilus/Soybean Extract Ferment) Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima) Lanolin Cetearyl Alcohol Cetrimonium Bromide Cold Pressed Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) Synthetic Musk (Ethylene Brassylate) Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata) Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Aurantium amara) (Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange) Flower Water) Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) *Linalool Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Does this product weigh down your hair? 2 Answers
  • Is this conditioner ideal for oily hair? 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion on this? Does it work well for curls? I need...3 Answers
Madelaine P.
Craig, CO
I love this product as both a conditioner and as a leave in. It's very moisturizing and doesn't weigh my hair down. It's a product I go to when my hair needs therapy. However, there are certainly things to be aware of. Retread does not lather and feels kind of like a thin lotion, but that doesn't mean it's not working. It is also not full of silicones so it doesn't give as much of a slip as some conditioners do. Some people also may not like the smell, but personally I fell in love with it. I don't really know how to describe it, it's earthy and fresh, but I can't pin it to a specific scent. If you are picky about scents make sure to smell this in person before buying it.
April H.
New York
I’ve been using this conditioner for over 5 years now- my hair absolutely loves it! I use about a quarter size amount for my waist length hair with each wash (I wash my hair 2 or 3 times a week) and my hair has never been healthier. My hair is also pretty fine, so to find a balance between moisturizing and not weighing down my hair is difficult. This product does it! Also, yes, it’s expensive- but with my rate of use a pot lasts about 4 months which makes it more worth it.
H S.
I used this product a few years ago and I enjoyed it. I received a free sample in stores because I felt like my hair was parched and dying from split ends. I may have used too much product which lead to my hair feeling weighed down and greasy.

I might have to go back and try it again now!
Sarah C.
Cheektowaga, NY
One thing lush needs to improve is their conditioners. First, I need to use a lot of product to feel like I'm actually getting it into all of my ends. Also, even when I use a lot my hair doesn't feel very conditioned afterwards. It have an interesting smell that I really can only describe as rice ??? I'm giving it 4 stars because for a natural conditioner it is nice and it's the best one they carry in my opinion but I do think they can improve it.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
I loooove this conditioner but I do not love the price. Granted, it's a lot and conditioner lasts a while, but it's still a lot to drop on one product when so many others at LUSH are effective. The smell doesn't bother me personally, but I do know people who aren't a fan of it. It's quite moisturizing without being too heavy.
Stephanie T.
Arlington, Texas
The consistency of this conditioned is thick and really coats my hair with a small amount. It has helped my dry hair, especially the ends. My hair feels silkier and lighter.
Amanda B.
As a huge fan of Lush I have tried just about all of their products and been very happy so far until this one.my hair is processed ,dry and frizzy so when I come across this is seemed liked the perfect solution.i started my washing my hair with shampoo then rinsing, I scooped a very large glob of retread conditioner and applied it to my hair focusing on ends as they are pretty bad.i left it on for a few minutes and then tried to comb it but there was so silky soft feeling that I love from conditioners. My hair felt tangled and dry and my comb just wouldn't go through. After washing the conditioner out and drying my hair there was no change it was just as dry and frizzy as before.It did smell lovely but it was disappointing as it didn't really do what it promised to. I wont be buying this again.
Amy P.
Shawnee, OK
Absolute garbage. I'd toss it straight in the trash, but I don't like to be wasteful. I have fine, thick hair prone to dryness and static because I live in a dry climate. I bought this thinking since it's from Lush it would be great. It did nothing...absolutely nothing. It didn't help with the tangles or with the dryness. The smell is honestly disgusting as well. If you have fine hair and struggle with dryness avoid this and stick with a higher end brand. Hell, even my drug store hair mask is better than this and it's cheaper. Never again will I buy hair products from Lush.
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Loved it! I've been looking for products to help my thick and heavy hair recover from heat exposure, and this made the super silky and soft. I used it with Lush's Big Shampoo and my hair hasn't felt so clean and light in years! I was so amazed I even made my family feel my hair.

Lush's products are kind of pricey, but I believe this product is cheaper on the UK site even with shipping, and comes in smaller sizes so you don't have to spend so much at once. Also, I would get a sample first if you can to try it out before committing! My hair is very thick and a sample lasted me about 3 washes!
Julia F.
This is Lush’s thickest hair conditioner. I was disappointed because it wasn’t moisturizing enough for my hair. I have thick, loose wavy hair. I had to scoop out a lot, and I wouldn’t repurchase this product. I’d ask for a sample first. It was quite expensive and didn’t condition my hair well enough. It has olive oil, cantaloupe, and egg whites as some of its ingredients. It’s a vegetarian, cruelty free product. If you do end up buying this product, don’t forget to wash and save your five black pots! You’ll get a free fresh face mask when you have five clean empty black pots.
Kayleigh D.
Waynesville, OH
What is your opinion on this? Does it work well for curls? I need a lot of moisture in my hair products!
Caroline  S.
Will this help for people with damaged hair?
Brittany R.
Murray, KY
Does this product weigh down your hair?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Lidia M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this conditioner ideal for oily hair?