BY LUSH #26 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Bring the ecstatic beauty of the night sky into the bath. Trails of blue and yellow jettison through your water and dance in otherworldly streams. And as they do, cheery ylang ylang bobs and weaves with sensual jasmine in the air to light up your spirits. Release the lights and you're guaranteed an evening of awe-inspiring sights.

• Does this one contain glitter? ūüėĀ1 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I have...2 Answers
  • These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They ...3 Answers
Arizona B.
Liverpool, NY
This bomb definitely isn't one of my favorites but it's still a beautiful product. Instead of fizzing, it kind of just oozes and lightly bubbles. The colors are incredibly beautiful. It leaves your bath water a dirty green. But it does smell great
Kaleigh S.
Warfordsburg , PA
This bath bomb is soooo pretty. I have five in my bath bomb basket right now because I don't want to run out. It smells and looks great. I love taking cute pictures while using this. It also makes my skin feel soft.
Savannah B.
All time fav bath bomb! It lasts forever and the scent is amazing. I was afraid it would stain my tub because it's so brightly colored, but it didn't leave a trace. Would definitely recommend!
David G.
Piscataway, NJ
One of my favorite bath bombs from Lush! I've bought this many times but there is some cons.
Pros
- Smells Amazing
- Mousterizes Skin
Cons
- Isn't as much as a "bomb" as others
- Color isn't very good
That's all for pros and cons but I think the product is overall good and would recommend.
Sarah S.
Mokena, IL
Bath bombs are the greatest thing on this earth! They are so much fun to use and also make your skin feel silky smooth instantly when you get in the tub. They also are make a great gift and smell amazing, too!
mariya g.
Bloomingdale, IL
This is probably my favorite bath bomb from LUSH. It smells so good and I love the colors it makes my bath. It's a little pricey for just 1 bath bomb but it's a good buy if you want a nice and relaxing bath!
Alivia K.
Wellsboro, PA
made my bath look amazing. i cut it in half and made two baths out of it and it was still beautiful. it made the bath smell really fresh and clean. this color is super vibrant and so pretty. i wasn't sure i would like the color because i don't usually like purple but I loved this color
Sienna B.
Orangevale ca
I love lush so much but this bath bomb just wasn't
For me I'm not too much a fan of the smell of this one and when I used it, it turned my water a ugly yellow green, I just like way more pretty colors
Erin E.
White lake, MI
I absolutely love this bath bomb. It smells amazing and looks gorgeous. Plus it's animal cruelty free, so I feel like I can use it with a free conscience. It doesn't fade after it fizzes completely either! I recommend completely!
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
I loved this bath bomb. Not only is it alittle larger but multiple colors swirling around in the tub is very hypnotic. Made my skin feel soft and was just a relaxing me time with a very relaxing scent.
Tina T.
Henagar, AL
These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They look amazing!! Do they help soften skin? Or just colors & scents?
kaitlyn s.
Is this lush product any good?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Dina K.
I got this for Christmas and I love it!!! Does anyone know if this is a new permanent edition or seasonal?
Hannah W.
How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I haven't had many that last but I haven't ever tried a lush bomb.. Are they worth the price?