BY LUSH #26 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Bring the ecstatic beauty of the night sky into the bath. Trails of blue and yellow jettison through your water and dance in otherworldly streams. And as they do, cheery ylang ylang bobs and weaves with sensual jasmine in the air to light up your spirits. Release the lights and you're guaranteed an evening of awe-inspiring sights.

• Does this one contain glitter? ūüėĀ1 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I have...2 Answers
  • These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They ...3 Answers
Ana C.
Lush will always be my go to bath bomb creator, their bath bombs always relax me, they're very adorable, they have many selections for all difference skin types and their scents are perfect. They're also perfect for gift giving and date nights l
Katie A.
Placentia, CA
I personally love all of Lush's products and am a diehard fan! their bath bombs are amazing!! Northern lights is super fun and pretty! I tend to only treat myself to them once a month though since I already suffer from dry skin but its essential oils help moisturize!
Emily V.
I love this bath bomb! It smells so amazing! The scent is not overpowering and it is very soothing. I felt so relaxed after taking a bath with this, and my skin felt so soft! I will definitely be buying this again from LUSH. If you're not sure which bath bomb to get, I would definitely recommend buying this one!
Lisa G.
Winder, GA
I love all the bath bombs from Lush. They are gentle on my skin and have a nice scent. I always purchse multiple bombs at a time which makes for a great buy. I would use again and love to try the new bombs. Highly recommend!
Kelsey B.
Orland Park, IL
Loved this bath bomb!! Smelled great and the colors were so beautiful to watch, they're so bright!! It made me feel so soft. The only downside was that after the colors were done spewing out of the bath bomb, only about a minute passed before the water turned brown. (As a combo of the colors. Not because I was covered in dirt or anything ūüėā)
Brooke P.
Dayton, OH
Beautiful bath bomb! The colors are so beautiful ! Smells so good and made my skin so soft. I didn't want to get out of the bath tub! And not expensive at all! I'm a big fan of all the lush bath bombs.
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Honestly I love all there body bombs! They all smell great and look super pretty. They make the water feel so soft and my skin feel great after. I buy them at my lush store in the mall near me. I'm always buying more.
This bath bomb is amazing. Nothing ever compares to the quality of Lush. They smell good and always bring a calm and relaxed feeling into your bath. I love using one on Friday or Sunday night to wind down after a long and stressful week. I recommend for anyone who loves baths and wants to upgrade their bath experience.
Danielle F.
El Cajon, CA
Lush makes the best bath bombs ever! They make your skin feels amazing the smells are great and they relax you after long days. I usually break mine up for multiple uses cuz the whole thing is a lot for me.
Ivy M.
Harrison Township, MI
LOVE LOVE LOVE LUSH. Everything they make is absolutely wonderful. From their bath bombs to lotions to facial washes. I always keep my LUSH stockpile full. I am a bath time lover so bath bombs are my favorite. They're relaxing and smell great. Very moisturizing also followed up by one of their body lotions.
Tina T.
Henagar, AL
These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They look amazing!! Do they help soften skin? Or just colors & scents?
kaitlyn s.
Is this lush product any good?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Dina K.
I got this for Christmas and I love it!!! Does anyone know if this is a new permanent edition or seasonal?
Hannah W.
How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I haven't had many that last but I haven't ever tried a lush bomb.. Are they worth the price?