BY LUSH #26 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Bring the ecstatic beauty of the night sky into the bath. Trails of blue and yellow jettison through your water and dance in otherworldly streams. And as they do, cheery ylang ylang bobs and weaves with sensual jasmine in the air to light up your spirits. Release the lights and you're guaranteed an evening of awe-inspiring sights.

• Does this one contain glitter? ūüėĀ1 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I have...2 Answers
  • These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They ...3 Answers
Amanda F.
Lattimore, NC
Gorgeous bath time favorite! I received as a gift, and now I'm hooked! I don't want to ruin the surprise, but just drop in a bath full of warm water and get carried away! Make sure to rinse your tub after to avoid a colored ring in the tub!
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
I am known for posting pictures or videos of my bath bombs on my snapchat stories pretty regularly, and often have people message me to ask which bath bomb I used. This one certainly got the most compliments! It was absolutely stunning, with beautiful and vibrant colors and a soothing aroma. Lush bath bombs never disappoint and this one certainly exceeded my expectations!
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
This bath bomb is perfect for relaxing during the stressful holidays! I love the scent and the colors are so beautiful when they are swirling around in the bathtub!
I love this so much bath bombs are worth it for sure. You smell amazing afterwards and being in the tub is so relaxing. The colors are beautiful and it is very calming.
Keri G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Just used this in the bath last night and absolutely loved it!!! The colors were so pretty!! Purple came out the one side and yellow the other. They swirled beautifully and lasted the whole time I was in the bath. The scent was calming and not over powering. The water felt silky and made my skin feel smooth and soft! Definitely recommend this bath bomb and I will be purchasing again! The price definitely is worth it!
Tiffany N.
Braselton, GA
I wish I could live my life inside of a bath tub with LUSH bath bombs. Northern Lights is one of my favorites. Beautiful coloration, my skin feels so soft, and it makes for the perfect bath to chill in while I bring the TV into my bathroom and catch up on trashy reality TV (looking at you, Flavor of Love...)
Amanda D.
Windsor Hts, WV
THIS BATH BOMB IS EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER NEEDED.
The color is absolutely gorgeous, and the scent is just HEAVENLY.
My daughter begs to take her beautiful purple bath. She has terrible eczema and the oils in this soothe her skin so much. We have added lush bath bombs to her routine once a week for a soothing bath.
We LOVE LUSH.
Parker S.
Brookhaven, GA
I loved this one. It makes your skin super soft and is really relaxing and is very pretty. It does take a long time to dissolve though. Don't be like me and play with the bath bomb trying to make it dissolve faster because you won't realize you're doing it and it will dye your hands pink. But it does come off the next day haha
Amy D.
I love the colors and the smell of the northern lights bath bomb. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. The only downside is after I use it I have to clean my jet spa tub immediately and the jets cause if I don't it stains the tub and leaves a horrible build up in my jets.
Amanda B.
Amazing bath bomb, with bright colors and a strong scent. The scent is amazing if you like strong sweet scents, and it was really cool to watch as it melted in the water. I love lush bath bombs, and this one as well as the Twilight bath bomb are some of my favorites
Tina T.
Henagar, AL
These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They look amazing!! Do they help soften skin? Or just colors & scents?
kaitlyn s.
Is this lush product any good?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Dina K.
I got this for Christmas and I love it!!! Does anyone know if this is a new permanent edition or seasonal?
Hannah W.
How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I haven't had many that last but I haven't ever tried a lush bomb.. Are they worth the price?