BY LUSH #26 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Bring the ecstatic beauty of the night sky into the bath. Trails of blue and yellow jettison through your water and dance in otherworldly streams. And as they do, cheery ylang ylang bobs and weaves with sensual jasmine in the air to light up your spirits. Release the lights and you're guaranteed an evening of awe-inspiring sights.

• Does this one contain glitter? ūüėĀ1 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I have...2 Answers
  • These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They ...3 Answers
Ki B.
I love all of lushes bath bombs not just this one!!! They are great smelling and make me skin feel wonderful after each bath. Some due leave a bit of an oily feel after or if they have glitter be prepared to sparkle, but I think they are worth it. I would highly recommend lush products to any and everyone!
Amber
dublin ohio
Smells great and the color is beautiful. Like most lush bath products I've used, it leaves my skin feeling soft and silky, and of course smelling good. It is gentle and I would 10/10 buy it again. I recommend this bath bomb.
Taylor A.
Charlotte, NC
This bath bomb is so much fun! It's purple on the outside but a whole bunch of colors on the inside! When it's foaming it makes the bathwater so pretty! I love everything lush but the bath bombs are my favorite and this is one of the best!
Madi D.
Orwigsburg, PA
This bath bomb is soooo pretty! It's picture worthy! When I used this I didn't want to get out of the bath and wash it down the drain because it was just gorgeous! All lush bath bombs smell AMAZING too!
Shanee L.
I am in love with bath bombs! I am totally obsessed and thy smell amazing!! The colors are gorgeous and they leave your skin so soft and smooth! I order mine online and want to buy every one of their products!
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
So. Many. Colors. ! It literally blows my mind that a bath bomb is this amazingly multicolored. It does it's name justice! It's so much and it smells good! You can't help but be in a good mood after using this!
Kari H.
Pineville
I love love love siting in the tub and relaxing! It's my getaway from my children for a few blissful minutes and this bath bomb enhances that experience with its gorgeous hues of color and relaxing sent
Joelle M.
Armonk, NY
this bath bomb makes my bath feel like a beautiful night sky! It moisturizes  my whole entire body leaving me with a relaxed feeling when i get out of the bath!A bit pricy for a one time use though!
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
These are my favorite. It's relaxing, and they look so pretty in the water, there not that expensive, and they do the job. I always get these at Lush. They are not harmful as they dissolve on the water.
patrizia t.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the bath bombs!  They dissolve completely (not like other bombs) and leave your bathwater silky.  Depending on which bomb you get, the smells are great and long lasting!
Tina T.
Henagar, AL
These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They look amazing!! Do they help soften skin? Or just colors & scents?
kaitlyn s.
Is this lush product any good?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Dina K.
I got this for Christmas and I love it!!! Does anyone know if this is a new permanent edition or seasonal?
Hannah W.
How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I haven't had many that last but I haven't ever tried a lush bomb.. Are they worth the price?