BY LUSH #26 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Bring the ecstatic beauty of the night sky into the bath. Trails of blue and yellow jettison through your water and dance in otherworldly streams. And as they do, cheery ylang ylang bobs and weaves with sensual jasmine in the air to light up your spirits. Release the lights and you're guaranteed an evening of awe-inspiring sights.

• Does this one contain glitter? ūüėĀ1 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I have...2 Answers
  • These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They ...3 Answers
Halley T.
Atlanta, GA
this was my first LUSH bath bomb and I'm now OBSESSED. Northern Lights makes such a PRETTY bath for all you aesthetic-obsessed folks (like me). It's got loads of swirly colors and the smell is so soothing and gentle--think jasmine-y ylang ylang-y. It makes my skin super smooth and leaves me smelling like summer. I adore it.
Elizabeth H.
Carrollton, TX
I love this bath bomb it spells absolutely heavenly. I am so fortunate to have a lush nearby because I buy their products all that time. I have never bought something from there I didn't like and I would definitely buy this one again
Mo V.
Kaysville, UT
I just bought my sister this for Christmas, and saw an example at the store. It's REALLY bright and has a nice Lavender scent that doesn't feel synthetic. The staff was so friendly and really helped me choose a good bath bomb to buy.
Kirsten S.
So luxurious. This turns your bath into a dream. It's got a lovely smell and makes my skin feel so soft. I purchase this every time I order from Lush. This turns my bath into such a relaxing experience and it's so fun. My two year old thinks it's so special and fun every time I let him use one as a reward.
jenn c.
Chillicothe, OH
Lush bath bombs are my absolute favorite bath product. There is nothing quite as relaxing as a good soak and Lush makes it a VERY good soak! It's perfect for gift giving because who can't use a little relaxation in their life? Try the holiday scents!
Cynthia P.
Huffman, TX
Lush bath bombs never disappoint. Unfortunately my bathtub is too large for just one so I have to use two. But I absolutely love the affect the water has on the bath bomb and the scents are heavenly. I always recommend lush to everyone!!
Debi M.
Independence, MO
Love these bath bombs. Such a treat after a long, hard day. Smells fantastic and leaves skin feeling amazing. You can. Real into pieces so it will last more than one bath. Would buy again and would give as gifts.
Hailee E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
If you want an organic product that smells amazing and makes your skin feel soft, look no further! Lush makes the best bath bombs and the best part is that they don't harm animals in the process.
Mikala O.
North Vernon, IN
This is a gorgeous bath bomb. I don't have much experience with bath bombs but this is one of my favorites that I have tried. It turned my bath water lovely colors and it felt really relaxing in the tub.
Cassidy H.
Lush bath bombs are perfect for nights when you want to treat yourself like royalty. I use this bath bomb after long days. The aroma is fantastic, and the moisturizers in the bomb always leave my skin feeling soft and new. The colors make you feel like you are bathing in the northern lights. A+!
Tina T.
Henagar, AL
These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They look amazing!! Do they help soften skin? Or just colors & scents?
kaitlyn s.
Is this lush product any good?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Dina K.
I got this for Christmas and I love it!!! Does anyone know if this is a new permanent edition or seasonal?
Hannah W.
How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I haven't had many that last but I haven't ever tried a lush bomb.. Are they worth the price?