BY LUSH

Bring the ecstatic beauty of the night sky into the bath. Trails of blue and yellow jettison through your water and dance in otherworldly streams. And as they do, cheery ylang ylang bobs and weaves with sensual jasmine in the air to light up your spirits. Release the lights and you're guaranteed an evening of awe-inspiring sights.

• favorite products of lush??? LUSH Cosmetics Northern Li...1 Answers
  • Does this one contain glitter? ūüėĀ1 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I have...2 Answers
Ruba A.
Avon Lake, OH
This bath bomb is so beautiful! It gives unbelievably colors and it's so magical ! This is m favorite bath bomb ever! I love it so much, I would definitely buy this again! It's so beautiful! I would recommend this to anyone.
Brittany K.
Princeton , WV
I absolutely love this bath bomb! The scent is amazing! I love how potent the smell is. I love the color of the bar. It's super soft on my sensitive skin, so it's amazing for me. I love how smooth I feel after using it. I would overall buy this again and again!
Heather S.
Manassas, VA
I love Lush products! They are so good and they never disappoint! This bath bomb is so beautiful and amazing it smells so good and it is really makes taking relaxing bath so much more enjoyable! Anytime I use a lush bath bomb it is a real treat and even my daughter loves them! This one is one of our faves though
daune s.
I love the color and vibrancy of LUSH Northern Lights Bath Bomb. The initial purple color is a fun color to add to your tub. Then bursts of blue and yellow sparkle in the water as it dissolves. The scent is quite heavenly and a must have from year to year.
alisha r.
The lush Cosmetics Northern Lights Bath Bomb does wonders for your skin and i am in love with it's scent. this bath bomb is big and long lasting! I purchased mine on online. I am obsessed with this bath bomb along with all of LUSH Cosmetics products and i will definitively be buying this again!!!!
Amy B.
Granger, IN
This bath bomb is one of my favorites. Though I preferred the original version. I personally found the original more appealing to the eye at first sight, however this one is more convenient when it comes to storage and such. It is comparable in price to most Lush Bath Bombs.
Ashley D.
I LOVE this bath bomb. It looks beautiful and smells wonderful. My family was mesmerized. I'm so glad I got 2 for Christmas, I'm looking forward to using the second one! Hopefully this bomb comes back next year.
Autumn X.
ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITES FROM LUSH CHRISTMAS!! The scent smells like the sex bomb or the santa fun and it is a very nice and clean floral scent. The water had a pretty color show but the color of the water that was left was just a deep green color.. but I would definitely purchase again!
D'Shai B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love this bath bomb... it is by far one of my favorites!!!! It's multi-colored so your bath is definitely not going to be boring! I bought it at the Lush store in the mall and I would definitely buy it again. Lush is a little on the expensive sight but the bath bombs are well worth it when you want to enjoy a nice, colorful bath!
Halley T.
Atlanta , GA
this was my first LUSH bath bomb and I'm now OBSESSED. Northern Lights makes such a PRETTY bath for all you aesthetic-obsessed folks (like me). It's got loads of swirly colors and the smell is so soothing and gentle--think jasmine-y ylang ylang-y. It makes my skin super smooth and leaves me smelling like summer. I adore it.
Tina T.
Henagar, AL
These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They look amazing!! Do they help soften skin? Or just colors & scents?
kaitlyn s.
Is this lush product any good?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Does this bath bomb have a lingering scent while in the bath or does it disappear quickly?
Dina Z.
I got this for Christmas and I love it!!! Does anyone know if this is a new permanent edition or seasonal?