BY LUSH #25 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Bring the ecstatic beauty of the night sky into the bath. Trails of blue and yellow jettison through your water and dance in otherworldly streams. And as they do, cheery ylang ylang bobs and weaves with sensual jasmine in the air to light up your spirits. Release the lights and you're guaranteed an evening of awe-inspiring sights.

• Does this one contain glitter? ūüėĀ1 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I have...2 Answers
  • These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They ...3 Answers
Sarah B.
Ottawa, ON
This smells amazing, and looks awesome in the water! I love relaxing with lush bath bombs. They are a bit pricey, but I think you get your money's worth.
Sumera S.
I LOVE this. Got it as a present a while back, and it was truly beautiful. It has a light, not too overpowering scent and the colours are mesmerizing.
Kylie C.
Orleans, Ontario
I LOVE the Northern Lights bath bomb! The fun colours and beautiful scent in the bath make for a fun, luxurious bathing experience. I'm a big LUSH fan!
Megan B.
Adelaide
This smells amazing!!!! It's incredible. The colours are gorgeous, I absolutely love this. It's definitely one of my favourite bath bombs.
Melanie S.
Concord, ON
This bathbomb is cool in principle. I found the smell to be subpar and the end results once all the colours bleed ourt is underwhelming.
Celia G.
Bay Bulls, NL
Such a nice smelling bath bomb.  Fizzes so nicely, and makes your skin feel great.  I also love the colour. so awesome!
Brooke M.
Amazing!!! I snaoped this in half so i got two uses out of it which was awesome!! Lovely colours and it looks so pretty
Alicia E.
London, Ontario, ON, ON
love love love this bath bomb. Smells great and last the entire bath. Great colouring too, doesn't stain the bath tub.
Jessica H.
One of my all time favourites! I get this every christmas from lush! It smells amazing and gives the most amazing show!
shona k.
Ohhhhhhh the colour of it is amazing and it really dies exfoliate your skin but it isn't gritty, how do they do it!? ūüíĖ
Tina T.
Henagar, AL
These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They look amazing!! Do they help soften skin? Or just colors & scents?
kaitlyn s.
Is this lush product any good?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Dina K.
I got this for Christmas and I love it!!! Does anyone know if this is a new permanent edition or seasonal?
Hannah W.
How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I haven't had many that last but I haven't ever tried a lush bomb.. Are they worth the price?