BY LUSH

Bring the ecstatic beauty of the night sky into the bath. Trails of blue and yellow jettison through your water and dance in otherworldly streams. And as they do, cheery ylang ylang bobs and weaves with sensual jasmine in the air to light up your spirits. Release the lights and you're guaranteed an evening of awe-inspiring sights.

• favorite products of lush??? LUSH Cosmetics Northern Li...1 Answers
  • Does this one contain glitter? ūüėĀ1 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I have...2 Answers
LUSH Cosmetics Northern Lights Bath Bomb
This is a really good bath bomb that fuzzes in your bath ! Great for price ! Very cheap it spins round and round with colour and that bath will turn green ! I would actually prefer more colour ! It would Depend if I will buy it again !
Meg S.
First of all this bath bomb is huge, well worth the money you paid for it. The scent is really pleasant, it's very light and relaxing not too overpowering. The best part is the colours, they really do look like the northern lights and the bath turns a really cool blue green colour like the night sky. One of my new favourites for sure and I wish it was around for longer than the holidays :(. Did not leave discolouration on my tub, only on the rough ceramic patch.
Jasmine S.
I love this bath bomb so much. It's great as a present too! The bath turns gorgeous colours and creates such a relaxing atmosphere! I would 100% recommend this it's one of my fave LUSH bath bombs
Bethan C.
taunton
Such an amazing bath bomb, so much colour, so much fun. Soothing to the skin and didn't leave any harsh residue. Colour was clear and wasn't mucky. And the end colour was nice.
Marwa R.
Dubai
I love the fact that it's purple. You will expiernce a magical experience as if you'r in a fairytale. The effect that it makes in the water is amazing once u put in water as you can see beautiful colours coming through; Yellow a turquoise blue and a light purple after that it will change to brownish green. May be not so nice to some people. Theres a soft smell of ylang ylang and notes of jasmine. The smell stays in your body for sometime. It might leave some stains in the tub but easy to clean it anyway.
Sierra T.
One of Lush's biggest bath bombs (at least that I've used!) and definitely one of my favorite. I'm hoping to stock up on a few just in case they're rotated out for the season! You can expect a bath full of color, which might require a rinse-off post bath. The scent is amazing of course, and clings to your skin for so long after!
Steph E.
I have only used this product once, so far, but I am definitely going to use it more now. I love the colours that it changes the water, and it has a very nice scent with it. This is definitely one that I will recommend to my friends, and I will be buying it again.
Rhiannon D.
IT EWE SO PRETTY I LOVR IT IT SMELT GREAT YOO AND I SMELT GRRST I GOT IT IN LUDH AND IT WAS LIKE FIVE QUID BUT THATS OK IT SMELLS SO GOOD AND IM GONNA DIE BUTNITE KINDS PRICEY FOR A BATH BOMB AND THE END RESULT EWS KIND OF EW BUT HRCK YEE GO GET THIS BATH BOMB NOOOW
Bex J.
This bath bomb is awesome! It looks such an odd shape and when it hits the water you are in for an amazing show!! :) Left my skin feeling soft and smooth, has a lovely fresh scent and no staining in the tub or on my skin! A definite winner from me! X
Harry M.
This if one of my favourite bath bombs ever.it smells absolutely amazing.and the colours are so vibrant and bold .i really do love this bath bomb and I would recommend,it's got great colours and has an amazing smell
Tina T.
Henagar, AL
These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They look amazing!! Do they help soften skin? Or just colors & scents?
kaitlyn s.
Is this lush product any good?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Does this bath bomb have a lingering scent while in the bath or does it disappear quickly?
Dina K.
I got this for Christmas and I love it!!! Does anyone know if this is a new permanent edition or seasonal?