BY LUSH

Bring the ecstatic beauty of the night sky into the bath. Trails of blue and yellow jettison through your water and dance in otherworldly streams. And as they do, cheery ylang ylang bobs and weaves with sensual jasmine in the air to light up your spirits. Release the lights and you're guaranteed an evening of awe-inspiring sights.

• favorite products of lush??? LUSH Cosmetics Northern Li...1 Answers
  • Does this one contain glitter? ūüėĀ1 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I have...2 Answers
Yasmin G.
Hawthorne
Sensual and slightly powdery floral smell. It;s a very comforting smell. Very impressive how it performs in the tub. It begins to foam and produce a stunning trail of purple, then yellow, blues and greens. It's a slow frizzer and will take a good 5 minutes to dissolve.
Amber W.
Norwich
Northern lights spins in the bath! It smells and looks amazing. It leaves your body feeling soft and smooth and your bath a range of amazing colours! I would recommend this to any new lush users or anyone who hasn't tried it out.
Ellie T.
Lancashire , Thornton
Absolutely amazing! It's so nice and creates so many colours in the bath. I like the scent and it smells so christmassy. It isn't too oily either which I have found other bath bombs to be. Well priced for what it is too, my friend managed to get like 4 baths out of one
Emily C.
I love lush bath bombs. They are seriously amazing. There are so many pros and I honestly can't even think of any cons other than if you get a glitter one it will make your tub glittery but its totally worth it! I would definetly recommend all lush products as they are so amazing and they work well.
Mateesha H.
Only marking one star because the ingredients in this bath bomb resulted in a week-long thrush infection, thanks to the highly irritating chemical ingredients it contains.
Wouldn't buy again (duh), and will be extra cautious of bath bombs in the future.
Moira R.
We all know that LUSH makes the best bath bombs and bubble bars, but the Northern Lights bath bomb is the next level. For a decent price you can have the Aurora Borealis in your tub while soaking in all the essential oils in the bomb. The scent is guarantied to keep you smelling good.
Jessica M.
Loved this bath bomb, the smell is amazing and really went with the colours of the bath bomb. Was very gentle on the skin and left the skin feeling very smooth. Cant remember the price as it was a gift but i would repurchase and recommend the product to friends and family.
Ellie C.
Tamworth , England
I received the northern lights bath bomb for Christmas and was so excited to use it!it smells amazing and fits perfectly for this time of the year ūüéĄWhen it is dropped into the bath it will fizz away realising it' colours and essential oils ūüí¶ūüíó
Katlyn L.
Vancouver, BC
Good bathbomb. Nightmare when ordering online because this is super crumbly. I suggest getting all lush bathbombs in the store as someone who has worked in the ballistics factory we are made to put in chipped products which will only crumble in shipping.
Lynseyanne M.
Glasgow , Lanarkshire
I have to say this is in my top 5 ever bath bombs! I love it - the colours are absolutely beautiful inside and out. I've stocked up on these so I can use them throughout the year - as these are a winter special.
Tina T.
Henagar, AL
These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They look amazing!! Do they help soften skin? Or just colors & scents?
kaitlyn s.
Is this lush product any good?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Does this bath bomb have a lingering scent while in the bath or does it disappear quickly?
Dina Z.
I got this for Christmas and I love it!!! Does anyone know if this is a new permanent edition or seasonal?