BY LUSH #25 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Bring the ecstatic beauty of the night sky into the bath. Trails of blue and yellow jettison through your water and dance in otherworldly streams. And as they do, cheery ylang ylang bobs and weaves with sensual jasmine in the air to light up your spirits. Release the lights and you're guaranteed an evening of awe-inspiring sights.

• Does this one contain glitter? ūüėĀ1 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I have...2 Answers
  • These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They ...3 Answers
Kim W.
Irvine, CA
Lush Bath Bombs are such an amazing, luxurious thing to have on hand. They literally smell the room up with delicious, relaxing scents. Add a little fizz and color to your bath. and leave this moisturizing, oil like substance that just absorbs into your skin so you feel silky smooth coming out of the bath. I repurchase these babies on the regular.
Ashley J.
I was gifted this bath bomb for Christmas and really loved it. It makes the water a really crazy color as it dissolves and smells really great. The water afterwards is a little gross, like a murky green color but it left my skin so soft and smelling so good that it was totally worth it. I would definitely buy this again.
Lauren C.
wilkes Barre
This bath bomb fizzed quicker than I imagined it would, but still fizzed a decent amount of time. The scent (to me) was kind of subtle (compared to their other bath bombs), but lingered for a bit which was nice. The colors were great and really did remind me of the Northern Lights. It did not irritate my skin. Would buy again!
Courtney M.
Oregon , Oh
I had such high hopes for this bathbomb. It smelled good and the color started out great. The colors were amazing....Then you quickly disappointed. After a few short minutes the bath water turned a nasty green color.
Kris H.
The colors were alright but I really didn't get anything out of it. I didn't like the smell and it just wasn't the bath bomb for me. I think if you like this try that star dust bath bomb or the experimenter bath bomb. I did buy it for the colors though.
Hayley G.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I like this one! My only problem is, after I bought it, I didn't use it right away and the color faded before I could even use it. Also, it turned my bath a really weird green/gray color because of the color combination inside. While this one wasn't my favorite, I would never NOT recommend any lush bath bomb ;).
Heather D.
Hamilton, OH
Truly one of the most beautiful bath bombs I have ever used!! I purchase from Lush online and I've never had a problem with it being ruined in shipping. It is a bit of a luxury item but if you want to spoil yourself, and love a colorful bath, this is the bomb for you. Very relaxing to use and does not stain skin.
Tiana F.
I absolutely love this bath bomb, and lush cometics as a whole. This bath bomb may appear to be only purple but when it hits the water an entire universe of color and fragrances bursts out. I'll definitely purchase this again! 10/10 recommend
Caitlin G.
Winston, GA
Nothing makes my bath better than to have a wonderful smelling bath bomb in the water. Ive tried knock-off brands and regular bubble bath, but nothing competes with Lush. They are super incredible with all of their products and I fins the bath bombs to be very moisturizing as well.
Ruba A.
Avon Lake, OH
This bath bomb is so beautiful! It gives unbelievably colors and it's so magical ! This is m favorite bath bomb ever! I love it so much, I would definitely buy this again! It's so beautiful! I would recommend this to anyone.
Tina T.
Henagar, AL
These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They look amazing!! Do they help soften skin? Or just colors & scents?
kaitlyn s.
Is this lush product any good?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Dina K.
I got this for Christmas and I love it!!! Does anyone know if this is a new permanent edition or seasonal?
Hannah W.
How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I haven't had many that last but I haven't ever tried a lush bomb.. Are they worth the price?