BY LUSH

Bring the ecstatic beauty of the night sky into the bath. Trails of blue and yellow jettison through your water and dance in otherworldly streams. And as they do, cheery ylang ylang bobs and weaves with sensual jasmine in the air to light up your spirits. Release the lights and you're guaranteed an evening of awe-inspiring sights.

• favorite products of lush??? LUSH Cosmetics Northern Li...1 Answers
  • Does this one contain glitter? ūüėĀ1 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I have...2 Answers
Rachel C.
Monks lode, Didcot
Don't get my wrong I really love this product it is so so pretty when you put it in the bath creates loads of bright vibrant colours & smells amazing & makes you feel relaxed but when I emptied the bath & dried my self off there was a light pink stain around my bath even though my bath was a beautiful green colour so as much as I tried & tried to wash & scrub it off it would not budge but over time it has disappeared.
Would I recommend this product 'NO' because I won't be using it again as I'm scared it will stain my bath.
I'm not trying to put anyone off buying it if they want to give it a go but just a pre-warning for you guys.
Please let me know if anyone has had the same problem please
Alisha L.
Greater Manchester
To be honestly I love with many bathbombs from lush, however #northernlights, #sexbomb bath bomb and I'm in love with themūüėć. Incredible products, makes you relaxed after a hard-working, stressful day. LUSH Cosmetics Northern Lights Bath BombLUSH Sex Bomb Bath BombLUSH Cosmetics
Krista J.
Victoria
I am a mom of two very busy boys and I look forward to my baths. I put nextflix on my phone and pour a hot bath and it's my hour of relaxation. I have had this northern lights bath bomb twice. The colors are gorgeous. As you can see in a picture as it's dizzolving and then it leaves the bath a gorgeous shade of purple and the smell is just AMAZING. My skin has never felt so soft and it doesn't leave a gross residue.
Rebecca M.
Bathgate, West Lothian
Rainbow filled bath bomb full of fun. I think this is just a Christmas special from Lush? Still working my way through the Christmas collection - this bath bomb gives off a fun tropical smell and smells like the multitude of colours it comes with!!! Nice present for anyone!!!
LUSH Cosmetics
Angel P.
danville, KY
I actually wasn't too impressed with this bath bomb. I was so excited to have received one for Christmas this past year, but it didn't live up to my expectations when I finally used it. The colors were pretty, but not NEARLY as vibrant as some of lush's other bath bombs (intergalactic, for example) But, I have to give it 3 stars because, even though the colors were not as exciting as I'd hoped, the bath bomb itself was still very relaxing, smelled wonderful, and was moisturizing as well!
Sarah G.
Livingston
This one has me debated. I love the initial look of the bath bomb, and when it first goes in the water it's mesmerising with all the colours it releases. Down side is that once the colours mix together, the bath water doesn't look very clean if you know what I mean? I wasn't overly keen on the smell either. Don't think this will be part of my future choices for bath bombs.
Elle H.
St Andrews
I do like this bath bomb I cut it in half as it's really big and can definitely be used across two baths I'm not a fan on the colour it doesn't last very long and goes weird. The smell is really nice & relaxing but really strong
Beth H.
Cinderford , Gloucestershire
Such a fun bath bomb! The colours are insane and the smell is SOOO GOOD! I only buy a couple a year for November as a treat! Also makes the skin so soft and smelling nice all day and night! Only downfall is I have ordered some in the past and they've broke in half due to post but the product is still just as good!!
Kirsten H.
Made my bath look like piss water or like a mouldy colour. Don't really like it but a lot of people do. I was recommended it so it must be good for some people. Most products give me a soft skin feeling but this one definitely didn't
Kelsey B.
Epsom, Surrey
Regular LUSH shopper and this has to be in my top 3 favourite bath bombs! So pretty and unlike other bath bombs, the colours don't all mix to make one colour. The smell is lovely, surprisingly subtle for LUSH, but I loved it. Skin is left feeling really soft. Highly recommended!
Tina T.
Henagar, AL
These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They look amazing!! Do they help soften skin? Or just colors & scents?
kaitlyn s.
Is this lush product any good?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Does this bath bomb have a lingering scent while in the bath or does it disappear quickly?
Dina K.
I got this for Christmas and I love it!!! Does anyone know if this is a new permanent edition or seasonal?