BY LUSH

Bring the ecstatic beauty of the night sky into the bath. Trails of blue and yellow jettison through your water and dance in otherworldly streams. And as they do, cheery ylang ylang bobs and weaves with sensual jasmine in the air to light up your spirits. Release the lights and you're guaranteed an evening of awe-inspiring sights.

• favorite products of lush??? LUSH Cosmetics Northern Li...1 Answers
  • Does this one contain glitter? 😁1 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I have...2 Answers
Ashton U.
Jacksonville, FL
This bath bomb is AMAZING! I love the colors and the smell! Everyone needs to try this!
Reyna-Yolanda G.
Caldwell , Id
Love love love it. I smells good and has amazing colors and left my skin feeling great!
Nicholle N.
Guntersville, AL
Such an awesome bath bomb I cut mine up to make them last longer so woothly and fun
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORE!!! Their bath bombs are so fun and great gifts
Helena 🌵.
Brighton
As far as I’m aware this is a special Christmas one. I was a little disappointed because of the name I thought it would be really exciting with a surprise on the inside however there isn’t much to it. It’s nice but not that fun
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
This one is great for the festive season November - December as it’s a very bonfire night bath bomb in my opinion due to the mass of colours, it looks pretty plain from the outside but it’s like a rainbow in the bath it’s so fun.
Rebecca D.
I love the scent of this bath bomb. It shares it's scent with Santa's Fun, a dusty floral smell. I much preferred the old version of this bath bomb, the skinny stick shaped one. It put on a better show in the water, and was more blue and purple than it was yellow. The new version has much more yellow added to It, which turns the water an off colour.
Jodie H.
This bath bomb would definitely not be one of my favourites as I wouldn't be repurchasing it again. It does smell nice it has a very sweet smell however when I use it it turns my bathwater black!
Hannah W.
Millington, York
This bath bomb is definitely worth the money and looks super cool when put into water. It spins and spreads loads of colour which looks amazing! It smells lovely and feels great on the skin. It makes the bath look incredible
k² K.
It is so cool how colour is released from either end of the bath bomb. It also spins ! The colors are beautiful and vibrant, I was not disappointed with this purchase. It was a little bit expensive, but worth it in the end. I would definitely recommend this product. :)
Tina T.
Henagar, AL
These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They look amazing!! Do they help soften skin? Or just colors & scents?
kaitlyn s.
Is this lush product any good?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Does this bath bomb have a lingering scent while in the bath or does it disappear quickly?
Dina Z.
I got this for Christmas and I love it!!! Does anyone know if this is a new permanent edition or seasonal?