BY LUSH #26 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Bring the ecstatic beauty of the night sky into the bath. Trails of blue and yellow jettison through your water and dance in otherworldly streams. And as they do, cheery ylang ylang bobs and weaves with sensual jasmine in the air to light up your spirits. Release the lights and you're guaranteed an evening of awe-inspiring sights.

• Does this one contain glitter? ūüėĀ1 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I have...2 Answers
  • These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They ...3 Answers
Ventura G.
['San Benito', 'TX'], TX
Very relaxing when you wanna take a long bath and just enjoy it. My friend recommended this to me.
Marii V.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Very affordable and always fun to walk into the store. This product is awesome and very relaxing
Courtney M.
Crosby, TX
The best bath bomb! It smells heavenly and it makes my skin so smooth! So happy I tried lush out!
Katie H.
Southside, AL
So pretty! Love love love it! All the colors are beautiful. Watching it in the tub is awesome
Chelsea D.
Clarion, PA
Love love love! I love lush bathbombs! They smell great and don't leave my skin feeling dry!
Alexis M.
Madera, CA
I'm hooked on these bath bombs! So much fun and so relaxing! Couldn't go wrong with these!
Ashlee W.
Paris, KY
the "light show" is amazing!! and the smell is great too! very vibrant, gorgeous colors!
Ashton U.
Jacksonville, FL
This bath bomb is AMAZING! I love the colors and the smell! Everyone needs to try this!
Reyna-Yolanda G.
Caldwell , Id
Love love love it. I smells good and has amazing colors and left my skin feeling great!
Nicholle N.
Guntersville, AL
Such an awesome bath bomb I cut mine up to make them last longer so woothly and fun
Tina T.
Henagar, AL
These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They look amazing!! Do they help soften skin? Or just colors & scents?
kaitlyn s.
Is this lush product any good?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Dina K.
I got this for Christmas and I love it!!! Does anyone know if this is a new permanent edition or seasonal?
Hannah W.
How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I haven't had many that last but I haven't ever tried a lush bomb.. Are they worth the price?