BY LUSH #26 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Bring the ecstatic beauty of the night sky into the bath. Trails of blue and yellow jettison through your water and dance in otherworldly streams. And as they do, cheery ylang ylang bobs and weaves with sensual jasmine in the air to light up your spirits. Release the lights and you're guaranteed an evening of awe-inspiring sights.

• Does this one contain glitter? ūüėĀ1 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I have...2 Answers
  • These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They ...3 Answers
Kleigh M.
Huffman, TX
Lush bath bombs are so relaxing. They are calming to watch and add a little extra something to a boring bath.
Cailey N.
Fayetteville, AR
I love baths, the bath bombs make it so relaxing & enjoyable. This one is beautiful, but so is all of them.
Meressa L.
Fairport , NY
Such a gorgeous bath bomb, it almost spins on the water! My kids and I love watching it dissolve so much!!
Amanda M.
Love all things lush. Recently tried this loved the colors.Beautiful. it wasn't my favorite sent though.
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
Current fave bath bomb with Lush. The aroma is soft and relaxing. My skin felt very soft after soaking.
Heather W.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Absolutely LOVE Lush bath bombs. They smell wonderful & the northern lights is beautifully colorful!
Carmen R.
This bath bomb is so unique, I recommend it to anyone and it is so beautiful once it starts fizzing!
Leyza H.
Burnsville, MN
Best bath bomb ever! The colors where very vibrant and long lasting. My skin feels softer then ever.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
All of lush bath bombs are incredible but I enjoyed this one immensely. I can't wait to repurchase.
Katie G.
Taylor, MI
This is the best bath bomb ever!!! Smells great and seriously makes my whole house smell so good!!!
Tina T.
Henagar, AL
These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They look amazing!! Do they help soften skin? Or just colors & scents?
kaitlyn s.
Is this lush product any good?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Dina K.
I got this for Christmas and I love it!!! Does anyone know if this is a new permanent edition or seasonal?
Hannah W.
How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I haven't had many that last but I haven't ever tried a lush bomb.. Are they worth the price?