BY LUSH #26 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Bring the ecstatic beauty of the night sky into the bath. Trails of blue and yellow jettison through your water and dance in otherworldly streams. And as they do, cheery ylang ylang bobs and weaves with sensual jasmine in the air to light up your spirits. Release the lights and you're guaranteed an evening of awe-inspiring sights.

• Does this one contain glitter? ūüėĀ1 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I have...2 Answers
  • These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They ...3 Answers
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Amazing bathbomb! Amazing smell! Anything from lush is going to be amazing! I would definitely buy this again and again
Morgan D.
This was my first Lush bath bomb! It is so great! I have since purchased it as a gift for my sister. She also loved it!
Kristen B.
Andover , MA
Love this the smell and colors are amazing!! My kids especially love it and it doesn't dry your skin or leave a film.
S B.
Beautiful color amazing smell. The Lush company treats their employees well which I prefer when buying from a brand.
Brianna Q.
Batavia, NY
Looks awesome and smells great! Had to rinse he tub a few times to get the glitter down though. No stains on the tub!
Kay S.
Bucyrus, OH
Very unique bond from lush has great colors that are released into the water. Makes your baths much more enjoyable.
Sarah G.
Makes the bath an amazing color! Also smells amazing and leaves me feeling soft and relaxed after using in my bath
Gabbie T.
S San Fran, CA
Love their bath bombs. They make taking a bath much more exciting, because you never know what you're going to get!
Ashlea C.
This bath bomb smells absolutely amazing! It has a gorgeous color and also makes your skin feel and smell great!
Angela C.
Edmond, OK
I love bath bombs! Lush has some great ones too. This bath bomb smells fantastic and leaves skin feeling great!
Tina T.
Henagar, AL
These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They look amazing!! Do they help soften skin? Or just colors & scents?
kaitlyn s.
Is this lush product any good?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Dina K.
I got this for Christmas and I love it!!! Does anyone know if this is a new permanent edition or seasonal?
Hannah W.
How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I haven't had many that last but I haven't ever tried a lush bomb.. Are they worth the price?