BY LUSH

Bring the ecstatic beauty of the night sky into the bath. Trails of blue and yellow jettison through your water and dance in otherworldly streams. And as they do, cheery ylang ylang bobs and weaves with sensual jasmine in the air to light up your spirits. Release the lights and you're guaranteed an evening of awe-inspiring sights.

• favorite products of lush??? LUSH Cosmetics Northern Li...1 Answers
  • Does this one contain glitter? ūüėĀ1 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I have...2 Answers
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
This bathbomb was really gorgeous and memerisizing to watch as it melted away in the water. The smell was also absolutely delightful.
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA
This bath bomb is super relaxing. It has an amazing scent to it. But most of all I love the deep violet color. I use these so often.
Andrea S.
Suwanee, GA
It is very pretty to place in a bath overall. The scent is very strong and relaxing. It is a must have. It was worth every penny.
Michelle P.
Perris, CA
Absolutely love bath bombs. It's so relaxing. Only way I will take a bath now. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys a good bath.
Lourdes R.
San Diego, CA
LUSH !! Yes ! Favorite place for shower supplies the body scrubs, shampoos, body wash soap and bath bombs are absolutely amazing!
Morgan Y.
I absolutely adore Lush products in general. This bath bomb is so cute and smells amazing! Made my skin feel silky smooth too.
Antonia W.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is a beautiful bath bomb but my favorite is still intergalactic. I like color glitter and softer of the bath and the smell
Kendal B.
Hebron, KY
Super pretty bath bomb! smells great as well! Would recommend to a friend! I think i would never swich bath bomb brands ever
Leah B.
Saginaw, MI
This is probably one of my most favorite bath bomb from lush it makes my bath very fragrant and it lasted for quite a while
Emily C.
Palm Harbor
I can't even begin to tell you how gorgeous the colors of this bomb are! And the unique shape makes for fun bath art.
Tina T.
Henagar, AL
These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They look amazing!! Do they help soften skin? Or just colors & scents?
kaitlyn s.
Is this lush product any good?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Does this bath bomb have a lingering scent while in the bath or does it disappear quickly?
Dina K.
I got this for Christmas and I love it!!! Does anyone know if this is a new permanent edition or seasonal?