BY LUSH #26 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Bring the ecstatic beauty of the night sky into the bath. Trails of blue and yellow jettison through your water and dance in otherworldly streams. And as they do, cheery ylang ylang bobs and weaves with sensual jasmine in the air to light up your spirits. Release the lights and you're guaranteed an evening of awe-inspiring sights.

• Does this one contain glitter? ūüėĀ1 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I have...2 Answers
  • These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They ...3 Answers
Ti L.
I'm a huge fan of bath bombs! A fun way to relax and have some great skill n benefits too! Once a month or more for me, I try to pamper whenever I can.
Danielle W.
Dalton, GA
I love Lush bath bombs. They always smell so good and give off the prettiest colors. I recommend these to people who love baths and bubble baths.
Ashley C.
Grand Island, NY
I love the colors of LUSH's bath bombs... they make bathtime so much better, even for adults. It's a good relaxing escape from the real world.
Sophia I.
Woodbridge, VA
This is pretty awesome it makes the water in your bath look amazing and aesthetically pleasing but other than that it really does nothing else
Bailey H.
Canton, MI
The most gorgeous colors and amazing smell. This bath bomb is beautiful for some me time. Only downfall is needing to clean the tub afterwards.
Christina K.
It's amazing in the tub, it's as if a spaceship was taking off, it color goes both ways. I take a bath religiously and love using bath bombs
Keshia C.
Galliano, LA
BEAUTIFUL! IT TRULY LOOKS LIKE THE NORTHERN LIGHTS WITH ALL THE COLOR CHANGES. NOT EXPENSIVE AND WORTH EVERY PENNY. DEFINITELY ORDERING MORE!
Sabrina M.
Scotch Plains, NJ
This is one of my all time favorite lush products. I love the smell and the color it turns the water. Lush bombs are some of the best around
Tagan D.
Goldsboro, NC
Lush never fails to make me smile with their products. I absolutely love their products and will continue to buy them for me and my friends
Katie L.
Love it! It smells delicious, leaves your skin soft & fun to watch! A great way to relax. Doesn't leave a stain in the tub or on your skin!
Tina T.
Henagar, AL
These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They look amazing!! Do they help soften skin? Or just colors & scents?
kaitlyn s.
Is this lush product any good?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Dina K.
I got this for Christmas and I love it!!! Does anyone know if this is a new permanent edition or seasonal?
Hannah W.
How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I haven't had many that last but I haven't ever tried a lush bomb.. Are they worth the price?