BY LUSH

Bring the ecstatic beauty of the night sky into the bath. Trails of blue and yellow jettison through your water and dance in otherworldly streams. And as they do, cheery ylang ylang bobs and weaves with sensual jasmine in the air to light up your spirits. Release the lights and you're guaranteed an evening of awe-inspiring sights.

• favorite products of lush??? LUSH Cosmetics Northern Li...1 Answers
  • Does this one contain glitter? 😁1 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I have...2 Answers
Erin E.
White lake, MI
I absolutely love this bath bomb. It smells amazing and looks gorgeous. Plus it's animal cruelty free, so I feel like I can use it with a free conscience. It doesn't fade after it fizzes completely either! I recommend completely!
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
I loved this bath bomb. Not only is it alittle larger but multiple colors swirling around in the tub is very hypnotic. Made my skin feel soft and was just a relaxing me time with a very relaxing scent.
Gioellia B.
Love this bath bomb. My sister introduced my to Lush, and I have been a fan ever since! Immediately dissolves, and creates the prettiest color! Reasonably priced for how much you receive. Break some off and save for another use. Would definitely recommend, skin felt so soft!
This bath bomb is absolutely beautiful!! It lets out so many awesome colors and is perfect for when you just want to relax after a long day. It is a decent price, although I believe it could be a bit cheaper. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Tamara R.
Birmingham, AL
LUSH Cosmetics Northern Lights Bath Bomb is a fun way to get clean. The beautiful colors and fizz are long lasting and feel amazing . I recently bought one to help me relax after the holidays and I can't wait to use it again. I would definitely buy this product again.
Tanisha P.
Obsessed with all lush bath bombs! Nothing more soothing and relaxing then taking a bath with one of these! Leaves your skin smooth and moisturized. I highly reccomend! Also, a great gift if you're ever stumped. Super inexpensive
Misty C.
San Antonio, TX
This was the first bath bomb I ever tried and it was so stunning ! All of lush products are so gentle on my skin and the price is not bad either I love the scent of the store just walking in I'm always stocked up on this bath bomb
Sarah S.
Vancouver, WA
So pretty and smells amazing leaves skin feeling soft and doesn't leave a gross colored residue on your bathtub so feeling pampered for a bit doesn't leave to heavy scrubbing of a tub afterward. I would definitely recommend
Dayansi R.
I LOVE LUSH 🤤♥️ It's amazing and super relaxing ! The prices are great as well ! It had such an amazing scent to it and very cute colorful colors as well it's very gentle and of course i would buy more 😉
Carlie S.
Danielsville, PA
I love this bath bomb the most out of all of the different ones. It gives off colors of yellow, purple, pink and blue. All of lush's products are amazing and I would recommend all of the bath bombs.
Tina T.
Henagar, AL
These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They look amazing!! Do they help soften skin? Or just colors & scents?
kaitlyn s.
Is this lush product any good?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Does this bath bomb have a lingering scent while in the bath or does it disappear quickly?
Dina K.
I got this for Christmas and I love it!!! Does anyone know if this is a new permanent edition or seasonal?