BY LUSH #26 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Bring the ecstatic beauty of the night sky into the bath. Trails of blue and yellow jettison through your water and dance in otherworldly streams. And as they do, cheery ylang ylang bobs and weaves with sensual jasmine in the air to light up your spirits. Release the lights and you're guaranteed an evening of awe-inspiring sights.

• Does this one contain glitter? ūüėĀ1 Answers
  • How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I have...2 Answers
  • These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They ...3 Answers
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
I absolutely think so far lush has been the best bathbombs I've ever used. They are always luxurious and smell heavenly. They are a little pricey but I feel like I'm worth it. 40 minutes to myself it's like heaven. Moms know locking the bathroom door for a long hot candle lit bath is always something we should do more often. So next time add one of these babies u wont regret it. Good for date nights too #bathbombtogether LUSH Cosmetics Northern Lights Bath Bomb
Monica A.
Anacortes, WA
This bath bomb is so amazing! It has pop rocks in them for the crackling affect. This bath bomb puts on a show for sure, the scent is pretty. You won’t Ben disappointed with this purchase I love lush bath bombs hands down, they create a frothier bath rather sinking down to the bottom of the tub.
Justice M.
I saw many videos on my instagram explore page and I thought I should try it out. It's for sure a creative look. When i used it I liked how the colors swirl but the color choice for sure could have been better. I didn't really smell a scent but it's the thought that counts right?
Niki K.
Dedham, MA
Got a couple of these bath bombs. So soothing to see the bomb burst in water and crest colorful bath art. Doesn’t have much skin benefits. One time use only and is ok for a treat. Nice scent. Would recommend it.
Jasmine C.
Valencia, CA
This is one of the best Lush products ever! The smell is delightful and it makes the bath look gorgeous. I stock up during Christmas time so I can have this product year round. It leaves residue in the bath but I still love it!
Karley J.
Vincent
Beautiful color and fragrance. I love anything lush and would recommend it to anyone and everyone. It is always gentle on the skin and I love being able to use it. It is pricey but worth the buy! Go use it
Kat N.
Acton, MA
This is the most amazing and fun bath bomb lush has offered yet !! Put it in the bath and watch the surprise it entails unfold before you ! This bomb smells super amazing and will leave you with baby smooth skin. Lush is the best
April S.
Lucasville , OH
You will not regret this bath bomb! It's very simple to use. Just drop it in the tub. The scent alone is so relaxing. You can get at a great cost. I do not have any cons on this bath bomb.
JRo S.
I've always been a fan of Lush anything. I love the brand and how energetic yet wholesome its products are. The bath bombs are no exception. A tad expensive....yes but worth every penny! This particular bath bomb turned my bath water into an rainbow experience. I'd say it took a full 10 minutes to dissolve. Each layer unleashed another bright fizzing burst of color and intoxicating fragrance. Pure heaven! Once completely dissolved the water was a deep sea green. My skin was left soft and clean. My only complaint was that the bath bomb was slightly broken during shipping.
Chanice E.
Brockway, PA
I just used this bath bomb. I am a regular shopper at Lush, and this is now my favorite bath bomb! Northern Lights was the perfect name for this beauty. I don't break my bath bombs in half. I'm glad I decided not to for this one because if I would have it would have not shown it's potential. These pictures I included were just taken. The smell is wonderful by the way, not too strong. I definitely recommend this bath bomb.
Tina T.
Henagar, AL
These bath bombs seem to be all over social media! They look amazing!! Do they help soften skin? Or just colors & scents?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?
Taylor D.
Mesa, AZ
I have been wanting to try these bath bombs but I am hesitant with these crazy colors.. do they leave your tub colorful? Do they rub off on the towel when you get out of the bath?
kaitlyn s.
Is this lush product any good?
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Does this bath bomb have a lingering scent while in the bath or does it disappear quickly?