BY LUSH #19 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

These aren’t ingredients for anybody else except yourself. Lime and sweet wild orange oils are fresh and peachy on the nose, exciting the senses and shaking up your mood. There’s no time for apathy in the bath, so this anarchic bath bomb fizzes and rolls and spews color with a no-holds-barred energy. Fair trade cocoa butter melts alongside fresh bananas to soften both the water and your skin. You'll want to put this one on repeat.

Sodium Bicarbonate , Citric Acid , Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao) , Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) , Sweet Wild Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) ,Olibanum Resinoid (Boswellia carterii) , Fresh Bananas (Musa paradisiaca) , Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate) , Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) ,Titanium Dioxide , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Lauryl Betaine ,Propylene Glycol , PEG-6 Caprylic / Capric Glycerides & PEG60 Almond Glycerides , *Limonene , Fragrance , Yellow 5 Lake , Yellow 5 , Red 28 , Orange 4 , Red 4 , Red 33 , Red 27 .*Occurs naturally in essential oils

Amanda Tini M.
Reno, NV
I walked into a Lush store on a whim and left with a pink and yellow citrus bath bomb.  They were actually demoing it in the store and when the smell flooded the storefront, I absolutely LOVED the scent.  The store was so noisy and crowded, I couldn't wait to get out of it.  I got home and went to try the bath bomb that night and to my dismay, it had cracked/broke off slightly.  I decided to just use part of it, so I could have multi-uses if I enjoyed it.  The scent and color were wonderful!  It had a bit of an oily feeling which was a different experience for me, but my skin seemed to absorb it well.  I may try one in the future, but if it breaks similarly easy, it will likely be my last.
Amanda W.
This bath bomb is so creamy and amazing. It’s a bath melt paired with a bath bomb so it’s a slow melt which is amazing. It smells so good. It’s like $7 per bomb and it’s totally worth it.
Ally S.
Absolutely LOVE bath bombs and how silky they make your skin feel and how they pull out toxins. Plus they smell amazing and make you feel like a goddess when using them. They really add to your bathing experience. I HIGHLY highly recommend you use them if you haven't already and play around with what scents you like to add as an aromatherapy. Unfortunately I seriously doubt dye is good for your skin so that why these only get a 4 star for me instead of five.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is a fun bath bomb. These are actually my favorite type of bomb. Ever since the holiday season I've been looking for a replacement for the snow angel bath bomb melt. This is it! The red is made of cocoa butter and the bottom is just a regular bath bomb. This bomb swirls around the tub making a nice red and yellow swirls. It smells amazing and the scent lasts all day. The cocoa butter moisturizes like crazy. So much so that(_ you don't need to use any lotion after your bath and you will feel moisturized until your next bath or shower. It makes pretty and bright colored water to lift your spirits and melt away all of your stress. This bath bomb is a bit larger than the average lush bath bomb. It's a tad pricier but not by much and it's completely worth it. A little clean up on sides of tub needed but it will not stain and doesn't take long to wipe off
Heather W.
As an avid traveler, I have had the luxury of exploring many gorgeous Caribbean islands. It seems now that I have a permanent case of the travel bug. Whenever I do, I just drop in the Big Blue bath bomb and it is like MAGIC! I feel like I am on my own private Caribbean island with the turquoise water and the floating seaweed. Specifically, the color of the water reminds me of the Bahamas. It also smells AMAZINGLY refreshing and it leaves your skin so soft. Just recently when we traveled to Montreal, my husband and I just tried it together in our gigantic jacuzzi hotel tub. He said he never knew he could enjoy a bath so much!
Adrie M.
When I first seen this bomb on the site, I was uninterested, because it looked so dull! Well, my best friend convinced me it was worth a shot and it's her favorite! So on Boxing Day I got on the site! She was so upset that they sold out on the us site! Well.. I got on the uk site and BAM! They were still available! So needless to say, I quickly grabbed two for us! Then when I got it in the mail, I was actually kind of shocked this bath bomb was part of the Christmas range! It smells like SPRING! I love it! I've been waiting to use once SPRING hits! Which in Kentucky... could take awhile. Lol. But as for scent, it's definitely a 5/5 and I just know the hot pink bath melt it's dipped in is going to make my skin so soft!
Cydney O.
So beautiful! The colors are gorgeous. I didn't except the outcome of what it looked like. It was so calming and relaxing just to watch it fiz in the water. All the colors that came out were beautiful and made a gorgeous design and swirls in the water. The scent was sweet and fruity which I loved and matched the entire aesthetic of it! My skin felt great afterwards too.
Jazmine R.
This is one of my absolute favorite bath bombs! The yellow will dissolve first and the red will sit in your tub a bit longer. This will leave your skin SO MOISTURIZED! I used this after I pulled my back at work and afterward I felt so much better! The colors are also very pigmented and will leave your bath water so pretty !
Kathleen H.
Marion, Iowa
I love that Lush has brought out bath bombs similar to the amazing Roller, but this one leaves me wanting more. It kinda smells like a banana filled fruit salad. I love that it is a bath melt and a bath bomb all in one, but the scent is just weak to my nose. It is great if you want something lighter, and it is beautiful in the water, but I just wish there was more to it. Definitely not one of my favorites from Lush.
Aimee S.
Riverhead, NY
Lush always comes out with some on point products. There bath bomb are one of my favorites. They aren't like retail bath bombs either. Quality is something they have over the other guys. Yeah they cost a little more then other brands but I promise it's always worth treating yourself too.
Marissa H.
Huntsville , AR
How good is this product? I want to try it but unsure of the quality.
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario
Ok so I am new with these lush products. Do you have to use one whole ball in one time bath? How good are they? Are they good for sensitive skin? What price range?
Alyse L.
Does the bath melt part of this leave you feeling moisturized or greasy? Also, how long do these bath bombs last before they dont preform as well?
It is big or small?
Kayla S.
Vinemont , Al
Is this hypoallergenic I brake out easy to perfumes...