BY LUSH #9 in Bath Products

Throw yourself a ball by reveling in possibly the most beautiful bath water ever. This cyclops' outer layer creates layers of pink froth on top of deep blue-purple waters as its fruity lime and neroli perfume fills the air. Make sure you save a dance for this beautiful monstrosity. Trust us, you won't regret it!

Sodium Bicarbonate , Citric Acid , Himalayan Rock Salt ,Fragrance , Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) , Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) , Olibanum Oil (Boswella Carterii) ,Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate) , Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao) , Titanium Dioxide ,Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Lauryl Betaine , PEG-6 Caprylic / Capric Glycerides & PEG60 Almond Glycerides , Propylene Glycol , *Citral , *Limonene , *Linalool , Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone , Benzyl Salicylate , Hydroxycitronellal , Blue 1 , Red 27 , Red 4 , Red 33 , Red 28 , Vegan Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Cacao Fat, Cacao Powder) . *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• 1- How do they smell? 2- Would they make good stocking stuffers a...6 Answers
  • How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?2 Answers
  • I've never tried this before. What scent is it? I need to try thi...1 Answers
Gracelyn G.
Wayne, WV
I LOVE this thing! I literally went crazy whenever I first seen it, lol! I personally think it's just sooo cute, but it also works very well. As usual, lush bath bombs never disappoint. They always disperse very well & get the colors really mixed every where. It's all natural which is a must for me, it smoothed my skin, & it smells amazing too! This is my favorite one out of the whole Halloween collection! It really got me in the fall & Halloween spirit
Veronica M.
Shawnee, KS
love, love, love, and so does my daughter. i just bought this for a her birthday and immediately she was so in love. when she dropped into the water it automatically changed into a pink with a splash of blue. the lush ball is packed with fruity lime fragrances that made her skin feel hydrated. for only $8- this is vegan and cruelty free- made in the US. I love this store and how friendly the employees are at the overland park, ks mall locations.
Elizabeth C.
This is completely my favorite Halloween theme bath bomb. After a nice got shower, filling up the tub to swim around with this monster was really relaxing. The smell is truly amazing and the eye turns into a bath melt, which makes your skin feel super soft after. You definitely don’t need to lotion after using this bath bomb.
Shannon D.
Mount clemens, MI
I love these! My kids love them! I have two little boys and these bath homes have made bath time more fun for them. My oldest always asks for one. My kids both have eczema and none of these products have ever made their skin break out, which is awesome. They smell great! Kid approved 👍
Miss M.
Sultan, WA
The colors in this bath bomb are crazy intense and it smells amazing. Lush didn't disappoint. Great value for the price. The scent was great and the experience of the product was awesome. I will definitely buy again 👌🏻
Melissa S.
Mobsters ball is one of my favorite bath bombs from Lush. It smells like lime gummy worms to me! The colors are gorgeous and the oils are very softening to my skin. My skin smells and feels nice long after exiting the bath and i would buy 100 of them from Lush if I could!
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
This bath bomb is so fun and smells great! It leaves the tub water purple and is very refreshing! if you have never tried it, I definitely recommend! these are kind of expensive, but affordable if you are looking for a quality bath bomb for a good price.
Bryanna D.
Corpus Christi
Every time lush comes out with their Halloween line it gets me so hyped for the holiday. It's an amazing product, leaves your skin feeling soft, and your bath water a beautiful color. Price is decent for the beautiful quality. Love it, monster ball is my go to Halloween bath bomb. LUSH Cosmetics
Emily A.
Monsters ball bath bomb from lush cosmetics is for sure my favorite Halloween bath bomb EVER! it smells of sweet lime and neroli and is creates beautiful bath art. I definitely stock up on it every year
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
Such a cute bath bomb, perfect for Halloween!! The smell is so good and strong just like all lush bath bombs!! The price is always worth it for the very relaxing bath it provides! I would buy this bath bomb up while it is still available!!
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
1- How do they smell? 2- Would they make good stocking stuffers at Christmas? They sure are cute!
How much are these and I can I order these online. Thank you Kathy
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
Are these really worth it? Price wise?
Summer A.
Whats the scent ?
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?