BY LUSH #13 in Bath Products

Throw yourself a ball by reveling in possibly the most beautiful bath water ever. This cyclops' outer layer creates layers of pink froth on top of deep blue-purple waters as its fruity lime and neroli perfume fills the air. Make sure you save a dance for this beautiful monstrosity. Trust us, you won't regret it!

Sodium Bicarbonate , Citric Acid , Himalayan Rock Salt ,Fragrance , Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) , Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) , Olibanum Oil (Boswella Carterii) ,Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate) , Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao) , Titanium Dioxide ,Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Lauryl Betaine , PEG-6 Caprylic / Capric Glycerides & PEG60 Almond Glycerides , Propylene Glycol , *Citral , *Limonene , *Linalool , Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone , Benzyl Salicylate , Hydroxycitronellal , Blue 1 , Red 27 , Red 4 , Red 33 , Red 28 , Vegan Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Cacao Fat, Cacao Powder) . *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• 1- How do they smell? 2- Would they make good stocking stuffers a...6 Answers
  • How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?2 Answers
  • I've never tried this before. What scent is it? I need to try thi...1 Answers
miranda b.
victoria ,Tx
Yasss the smell is so amazing it smells like berrys! It came out for there halloween line I bought it in Houston because sadly in Victoria tx we don’t have a lush this sent stayed in my hair and on my skin and I wasn’t mad about it it really smells so good and leaves your skin so soft if u ever tried this then you know if you are thinking of trying you really should I have no bad things to say it doesn’t stain ur tub it is absolutely amazing!!!
Melissa S.
Sand Springs, OK
I absolutely love Lush’s bath bombs! This monsters ball bath bomb was a Halloween product but it stayed in stores up until December. It smells so sweet and delicious while turning the water a lovely deep lavender
Veronica M.
Shawnee, KS
love, love, love, and so does my daughter. i just bought this for a her birthday and immediately she was so in love. when she dropped into the water it automatically changed into a pink with a splash of blue. the lush ball is packed with fruity lime fragrances that made her skin feel hydrated. for only $8- this is vegan and cruelty free- made in the US. I love this store and how friendly the employees are at the overland park, ks mall locations.
Julie C.
I adore this bath bomb. It is my favorite of the Halloween range. With the steam coming off a nice, hot bath, you feel like you're in a witch's brew. Perfect for the Halloween season. Will be repurchasing.
Gabby S.
I’m addicted to bath combs from lush however this one smelled so stinking good!!! Seriously it’s so cute but it smells and feels even better after you’re out of the bath tub! It is definitely worth it!!
Shannon D.
Mount clemens, MI
I love these! My kids love them! I have two little boys and these bath homes have made bath time more fun for them. My oldest always asks for one. My kids both have eczema and none of these products have ever made their skin break out, which is awesome. They smell great! Kid approved 👍
Miss M.
Sultan, WA
The colors in this bath bomb are crazy intense and it smells amazing. Lush didn't disappoint. Great value for the price. The scent was great and the experience of the product was awesome. I will definitely buy again 👌🏻
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
This bath bomb is so fun and smells great! It leaves the tub water purple and is very refreshing! if you have never tried it, I definitely recommend! these are kind of expensive, but affordable if you are looking for a quality bath bomb for a good price.
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
Such a cute bath bomb, perfect for Halloween!! The smell is so good and strong just like all lush bath bombs!! The price is always worth it for the very relaxing bath it provides! I would buy this bath bomb up while it is still available!!
Ally S.
So cute!!! Absolutely LOVE bath bombs and how silky they make your skin feel and how they pull out toxins. Plus they smell amazing and make you feel like a goddess when using them. They really add to your bathing experience. I HIGHLY highly recommend you use them if you haven't already and play around with what scents you like to add as an aromatherapy. Unfortunately I seriously doubt dye is good for your skin so that why these only get a 4 star for me instead of five.
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
1- How do they smell? 2- Would they make good stocking stuffers at Christmas? They sure are cute!
How much are these and I can I order these online. Thank you Kathy
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush bath bomb yet, is it any good?
Summer A.
Whats the scent ?
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
Are these really worth it? Price wise?