LUSH Cosmetics Monsters' Ball Bath Bomb

Throw yourself a ball by reveling in possibly the most beautiful bath water ever. This cyclops' outer layer creates layers of pink froth on top of deep blue-purple waters as its fruity lime and neroli perfume fills the air. Make sure you save a dance for this beautiful monstrosity. Trust us, you won't regret it!

Sodium Bicarbonate , Citric Acid , Himalayan Rock Salt ,Fragrance , Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) , Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) , Olibanum Oil (Boswella Carterii) ,Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate) , Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao) , Titanium Dioxide ,Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Lauryl Betaine , PEG-6 Caprylic / Capric Glycerides & PEG60 Almond Glycerides , Propylene Glycol , *Citral , *Limonene , *Linalool , Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone , Benzyl Salicylate , Hydroxycitronellal , Blue 1 , Red 27 , Red 4 , Red 33 , Red 28 , Vegan Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Cacao Fat, Cacao Powder) . *Occurs naturally in essential oils

What type of smell is this?
Is this safe for one year olds?
What does this bath bomb smell like?
Start your review of LUSH Cosmetics Monsters' Ball Bath Bomb!
How would you rate this product?
blandensburg
i heard a lot of good stuff about this bath bomb . it also looks so cute . i bought this at lush about 2 weeks ago and it had good scent . i would said that it has good values and scent because it smells so good , i would buy this again if i can and i also love to have this
Tamarac, FL
This is so yummy and cute!! I was scented for the whole day after bathing in this. It smelled incredible and not herb-ish like some of these can be. I will buy this again for sure!
Brookline, MA
I was expecting my bath bomb experience to be one to remember, yet I found that this product was rather underwhelming. It didn't fully turn the water color and I had fewer bubbles than I expected. To top it off, it lasted only 15 minutes.
Dousman, WI
This bath bomb is super cute!!! Also it smells amazing and makes the water a cute color. I love everything that lush makes, so this is just another thing to add to my list of things to continue to buy!
Woodland Park , NJ
I always had such hard skin to take care of growing up, always dry and i couldnt find the right soap until I received my first one from Lush. My favorite is their bath bombs! Makes the best bath
Lush seriously has the best bath bombs ever! From looking super cute and smelling amazing, they're the best. They make your skin feel amazing. They aren't super cheap but they're well worth the money.
LUSH Cosmetics Monsters' Ball Bath Bomb uploaded by Bianca B.
Last night I soaked in a fizzy, fragrant & colorful bath thanks to my friends at #08L & #LushCosmetics <3 I received The Monster Ball & Boo bath bombs along with an incredible Sandstone Soap. The Monster Ball smells like a flower garden and it looks like one too! It fizzed and spun in my tub for around 7 minutes. The bright blues, pinks, & purples were fun to watch. I still smell like a floral bouquet & I never want to take a plain bath again! Lush definately left me feeling luscious.
Wdm, IA
I've always loved Lush's bath bombs, but this is one of my favorites! The shape of it is so cute and how it looks like a monster! The scent is also good, as well as the bright colors!
Nyssa, ID
My four-year-old love these products and they are so fun and colorful so I don't mind sharing with him this price point could be a little bit high but that's nothing considering the quality
Ewing, NJ
So cute. Smelled nice, didn't stain tub. Skin felt soft after. Price is a bit high for the quality but not outrageous. A nice treat when you want something adorable but I'll stick with my regular brand for the usual use
Ask a question to the Influenster community...