BY LUSH

We thought hanging mistletoe was all about stealing kisses, but it's said to bring good luck to the household and ward off evil spirits, too: bonus! For auspicious winter baths, toss this ornate bath bomb into the tub. Watch it fizz away creating purple, jasmine-scented waters for you to bask in (with or without a special friend to smooch).

• How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I have...1 Answers
  • I have never tried a bath bomb, is this the best one to t...3 Answers
  • Does this stain the tub at all? And if it does is it easy...1 Answers
Avani P.
I love Lush bath bombs! This one was gifted to me by a friend and I used it in the bath. I loved how the colors exploded in the bathtub and made the bathroom smell amazing. I would recommend this if you need a time to relax and unwind. Lush is the perfect place to feel that way!
Amanda F.
Palmetto, GA
I’m #giftcrushing HARD on pretty much all of lushes products this holiday season. Their prices can run high depending on what you are trying to get because they have options from large gift sets to singular bath bombs! The holiday gift sets look perfect and I’m hoping I’ll be able to get my hands on some!
Ally S.
Absolutely LOVE bath bombs and how silky they make your skin feel and how they pull out toxins. Plus they smell amazing and make you feel like a goddess when using them. They really add to your bathing experience. I HIGHLY highly recommend you use them if you haven't already and play around with what scents you like to add as an aromatherapy. Unfortunately I seriously doubt dye is good for your skin so that why these only get a 4 star for me instead of five. Not the prettiest of fun to look at either
Allie H.
Maryland Hts, MO
LUSH bath bombs are the BEST. They are so good for your skin and make such a fun bath! I ask for them for gifts when I don’t know what I want, and I also give them as gifts when I need something nice to give someone!
Miriam M.
Simpsonville, SC
LUSH always brings it on the bath bombs. Not only are they beautiful to look at but they smell amazing. LUSH bath bombs just make taking a bath so much more enjoyable. They are good for children all the way through adults, They leave you feeling clean, silky and smooth and are unlike anything else.
Alexis S.
very pretty when dissolved in tub. also has a beautiful scent that really relaxes the mind helping with everyday stress providing an escape. while all lush bath bombs are on the pricer side it is well worth the money. I would recommend cutting in half so you get more use for your money.
Tausha W.
Leesville, LA
Again, when can you go wrong with a Lush Bath bomb? You just cant. The scent is incredible, while being a beautiful color. The bomb disperses in the bath evenly and cleans up when the water drains. For a few uses, we like to break them into several pieces and use more than once!
Chloe B.
Lehi, UT
I love all of Lush's products-especially all of their bath bombs. They are just so dang fun and you end up smelling great! The only reserve that I have is that it may stain your tub, and that they are a little bit expensive. You could get bath bombs at any store-but if you want to treat yourself every once in a while-go to lush.
Geneva D.
Longwood, FL
I am sure if you have ever tried LUSH, you don't even need to read a review about it. The brand is amazing, the bath bombs are out of this world. Achy back? Stressful day? Need to relax, this bath bomb is amazing. I wish I could sit in the bath with one the entire day!
Alison F.
Wonderful! I love the smell and color. Plus it is very soothing on the skin. Con is the price, but that is the only con. It is still good for it's value. This is the type of thing you purchase once in a while. I would buy it again. I love Lush's bath bombs.
Christine Y.
I have never tried a bath bomb, is this the best one to try from lush?
kyle s.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
do they still sell this product?
Hannah W.
How long does this last? Does it fizz for a while? I haven't had many that last but I haven't ever tried a lush bomb.. Are they worth the price?
Kelsey M.
Duluth , MN
Does this stain the tub at all? And if it does is it easy to clean up?
Elia M.
This bath bomb is beautiful! What does it smell like ?