LUSH Cosmetics Maypole Soap uploaded by Manuela G.

BY LUSH

Sweet pepperminty skin is just a dance around the Maypole away. A gentle blend of peppermint oil and Canadian maple syrup makes for a minty-sweet lather that cleanses and softens, leaving skin smelling fresh and feeling soft. It creates a rich, silky lather thanks to the loads of coconut oil and glycerin packed in every batch, and will have you dancing around your shower singing its praises in no time.

How to use: Lather up then rinse clean!

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Rapeseed Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) Glycerine Sorbitol Fragrance Canadian Maple Syrup (Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract) Sodium Chloride Titanium Dioxide Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) Sodium Stearate EDTA Tetrasodium Editronate Sodium Hydroxide Red 33 Red 4 Red 28 Blue 1 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Cosmetics Maypole Soap
  • "It smells great. Is cheap and I recommend it. The product is gentle. Like I said smells great. I use it 3 times a week and it leaves your skin glowing and beautiful. I recommend it to everyone who likes to try new things " in 17 reviews
Bridgett E.
BURLINGTON, VT
This soap is so much fun! To me it resembles a slice of some sort of tropical fruit. It has a clean subtly sweet minty smell to it, which is very refreshing. It lathers up really well and the  suds are silky soft. It has been great for my dry hands which I am constantly washing in the winter time. It doesnt dry me out at all and leaves me feeling moisturized and clean. I use it on my both my hands and body and it doesn't irritate my skin at all! The bar itself lasts an ok amount of time. It does start to break down and fall apart towards the end of the bar but this is really my only complaint. Still it is totally worth the price to me.
Kayla M.
Bakersfield
Smelled super amazing I love all things lush this bar of soap doesn’t dry your skin and lathers really well. It’s super soft on the outside so the only bad part is that the green middle part and the pink separate eventually. I wish I had the money to buy lush products all the time. But for now I’m making my own melt and pour soaps to use.
lan d.
My favorite lush soap. I will say however that it can be a little drying and leave a squeaky clean feeling so i don't use this all the time, only on the days that i shave. The price point is not so bad either and its very fun to look at. Recommend to have a tin to keep it in so it doesn't melt everywhere.
I love all of lush’s soap. The smell of them all is wonderful and they leave you feeling so good !!!  No Downsides to it at all. Quite the opposite of a disappointment. Although a little pricy you get what you pay for and it is totally worth it! I definitely recommed .
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Great soap for a great price. Whenever I look at mine I think it looks like an inverted watermelon. I think I spent maybe 6 dollars on this and it’s lasted me a good while. Leaving you soft and smelling great. Also a bonus knowing your putting organic and ethical ingredients on your body. Love lush
Grace W.
Birmingham, AL
This is another creamy soap from Lush. The smell is nice! A little different from anything I’ve smelled. I love that it lingers throughout the day. It makes my skin feel so soft! It’s a go-to favorite.
Kailey G.
Detroit, MI
I keep buying this stuff because I love the fresh scent! It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. I had friends years ago who SWORE by Lush products, and I always told myself that I wouldn’t spend that kind of money on bath products. Well, here we are in 2018, and I have chosen to spend the money on these kinds of things. I love myself for it, and I think you will, too!
Ava '.
Johns Creek
This soap is great for rough hands because of how moisturizing and gentle it is. It also
has a minty winter smell to it. As far as cleaning your hands go I think that it's a nice soap to add to any home and bathroom. I would recommend this to people with a liking for scented soaps.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
YAS! This soap has the most yummy sweet peppermint smell. Almost like a butter mint candy. It’s moisturizing on the skin, lathers richly, and to be honest, it’s the longest lasting lush soap I’ve used to date. Definitely worth the money. Will repurchase over and over again.
Danica J.
Not my favorite Lush soap, but that's a tough crowd to compete in. This one was really subtle and sweet in a more gourmand kind of way. Hard to smell and didn't suds at all. It just wasn't what I'm used to with the other Lush soaps.