BY LUSH #28 in Bath Products

However your Valentine's Day pans out, you can rely on this amorous organic cocoa butter embrace to melt your heart and soften your skin. As vanilla absolute and Brazilian orange oil sweet nothings are whispered into your bathwater, fair trade cocoa butter hearts unfurl to envelop you in a romantic rendezvous. It's true love!

Janeigne N.
Love this bath bomb super cute as a Valentine’s Day gift , the scent is really nice and fresh when I get out of the tub I still can smell the fresh bath bomb scent on my skin still love the price of these they are super worth it !
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
This smells so great! It doesn't leave a residue in the bath. It leaves your body feeling hydrated and relaxed. I love the way it changes the water color and makes your body feel so great afterwards.
Ally S.
Absolutely LOVE bath bombs and how silky they make your skin feel and how they pull out toxins. Plus they smell amazing and make you feel like a goddess when using them. They really add to your bathing experience. I HIGHLY highly recommend you use them if you haven't already and play around with what scents you like to add as an aromatherapy. Unfortunately I seriously doubt dye is good for your skin so that why these only get a 4 star for me instead of five. This one is not so bad as far as dye goes. Super cute and simple
Saxon S.
Texas City
The product had an amazing smell . It filled the bathroom with it . It made my skin soft , smooth , and luxurious . The bath bombs are pretty to look at while they dissolve it the bath . I would definitely buy it again .
Kimberly M.
As always a pleasant experience with Lush bath Bombs. The scent of this one was a vanilla but it was very light. Of course the requisite shimmer in the water that comes with most bath bombs, which is no big deal. The little red hearts were adorable as they kept their shape while floating around in the water, but beware if you have a porous tub surface, like an acrylic or fiberglass, they did leaves stains, so you will need to clean them right away, a little cleach or clean touch and a light scrub worked just fine!
Chandra A.
Absolutely love this product!! Lush bath bombs are amazing!!!! Highly recommend, if you've never tried a bath bomb I'd suggest that you try lush products! I personally don't like how strong the bath bombs are. So out of having I crush them and only use spoon fools at a time. This is not like that it's very subtle! I also add some to a spray bottle spray a face cloth and use it to keep my clothes smelling great!
Amanda C.
Arlington Hts, IL
I love this so much! the smell is amazing and it leaves your skin feeling so soft! the only downside is it's kind of pricey for a one-time use thing, you know? so it's great for an occasional pamper thing, but I can't justify buying it more than a few times a year. I really wish they had this as something you can buy in bulk or smaller like bath salts or the same formula that makes it smell great and feel great in like a bubble bath or something that you can use more than once. since they don't, I'm giving it four stars because it is expensive for a one-time use bathbomb. other than that, so relaxing.
Adrie M.
So I missed out on this bath bomb in February of 2016, because it was a uk exclusive and I was new to lush and didn't know I could order from the uk site! Well this year, I got one and instantly fell in love! ūüėć the scent is to die for!!! And the little hearts are bath melts that float away and melt in the tub! They make your skin so soft! And the scent really stays with you too! I mixed mine with a yuzu and cocoa bubbleroon and Shower Cream! It was so delightful! So good! I bought 3 more! ‚̧
Kara E.
Toronto, OH
If you have a lush store near you I highly suggest you pick one of these up!!! My absolute fav thing to use while taking a bath. Leaves your skin feeling super soft and smooth, and for me like 3 days later my body was still glowing, shimmery, and smelled wonderful! Would deffinetly purchase again
Katelyn C.
As a first time lush customer buying a bath bomb, i was nervous as to how it would go.... When I used this product, it smelled amazing, moisturized my skin so well, and was just an amazing experience. I recommended to my mom that she tryout this product and we both love it. We are both frequent shoppers at Lush, keep up the good work!!!
Cristal L.
Montclair, CA
Can you use this product in a daily basis?
Rachael F.
Seaford, DE
Are these good for teens?
Nat M.
morpeth, northumberland
Where can I purchase these?
Nicole H.
Eglin Afb, FL
Does this leave a residue in the bath tub after the water is drained?
Ashley B.