BY LUSH #28 in Bath Products

However your Valentine's Day pans out, you can rely on this amorous organic cocoa butter embrace to melt your heart and soften your skin. As vanilla absolute and Brazilian orange oil sweet nothings are whispered into your bathwater, fair trade cocoa butter hearts unfurl to envelop you in a romantic rendezvous. It's true love!

Katelyn C.
As a first time lush customer buying a bath bomb, i was nervous as to how it would go.... When I used this product, it smelled amazing, moisturized my skin so well, and was just an amazing experience. I recommended to my mom that she tryout this product and we both love it. We are both frequent shoppers at Lush, keep up the good work!!!
Karen V.
The bath bomb is exciting they have that releases stress and you throw it in the tub before you enter and it dissolves in the water it has a nice scent and I purchased it In the lush cosmetics store in the mal
Liliana R.
Elba, NY
Probably one of my favorite bath bombs from lush! I will definitely be going back for more. Made my bath smelling beautifully and would highly recommend to others!
Angelica B.
Bunker Hill, WV
Love LUSH ❤ I don't take a bath without one of their bath bombs. Makes the water and me smell great and my skin super soft.
Sarah L.
Love love love lush!!! They all smell amazing. I have a collection going. You can't mess up with a bath bomb. All yummy.
Riley D.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love Lush. They smell good. After I get out of the tub my skin feels soft. Great products!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
LUSH is amazing!! They have so many wonderful smelling scents!! The bath bombs are lifeeee
K👑 R.
White Plains , MD
I'm obsessed with most of the bath bombs at Lush. I love that the product are not super harsh on my skin, they are great for people with sensitive skin. You will absolutely fall in love with the scent choices. It is a perfect way to end a stressful 1/2 a week should do you more than justice.
samantha r.
el paso
love! I wanna buy several of these bath bombs because of how entertaining and how soft my skin felt after was amazing. the smell was beautiful i didn’t want to get out. recommend if you’re trying to relax because i sure do that is why i used it. and it was perfect
Faith P.
Fresno
If you want a nice soothing bath this is definitely what you are looking for! It not only looks beautiful and is fun the watch, but it makes your skin feel so smooth and soft at the end of your bath, and you come out smelling incredible!!
Cristal L.
Montclair, CA
Can you use this product in a daily basis?
Rachael F.
Seaford, DE
Are these good for teens?
Nat M.
morpeth, northumberland
Where can I purchase these?
Nicole H.
Eglin Afb, FL
Does this leave a residue in the bath tub after the water is drained?
Ashley B.