BeautyNailNail CareLUSH
Cosmetics Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter

LUSH Cosmetics Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter

Soften your dry, cracked cuticles and nourish your nails with our zesty cuticle butter, but don't stop there: this thick, buttery salve is a lifesaver on any rough body parts like feet, elbows or knees. Beeswax, shea butter and cold pressed avocado oil moisturize and soften, and fresh lemon infusion will brighten skin and wake up your senses. A little bit goes a long way with this one!

How to use: Apply to your cuticles and any other dry areas like feet, elbows and knees.

ingredients

Fresh Organic Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum) Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) Beeswax (Cera alba) Lanolin Soya Oil (Glycine Soja) (Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil) Cold Pressed Organic Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima) Cold Pressed Organic Linseed Oil (Linum Usitatissimum) (Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil) Mango Butter (Mangifera indica) Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) Castor Oil (Ricinus communis) Fragrance Cold Pressed Organic Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Triethanolamine Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Cetearyl Alcohol *Citral *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oil

WhY is LUSH so expensive ?
Would this be good for sensitive skin?
Doo you prefer this texture to your everyday cuticle oil?
Start your review of LUSH Cosmetics Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,224 reviews
LUSH Cosmetics Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter uploaded by Jolie D.
LUSH Cosmetics Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Lush cosmetics lemony flutter cuticle butter and it retails for $19.95. You use this on dry, cracked cuticles. You can use it on rough body parts like feet, elbows, and knees. A little really does go a long way. This contains beeswax, Shea butter, cold pressed avocado oil, and fresh lemon infusion just name a few. Loaded with oils and butters. Very strong lemon scent, like a sweetened version of lemon. This is hydrating and softens the skin. You can see a visible difference with use. The downside is the greasy texture. I apply it before bed.
Marcia C.
Montana Ave W, St Paul MN
LUSH Cosmetics Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter uploaded by Marcia C.
Even before all the hand washing my hands and cuticles tended to be dry & cracked. I use this super thick luxurious cream all over my hands and feet to stop dry skin quickly. It's all natural and smells amazing.
Kaitlyn  R.
Virginia Bch, VA
LUSH Cosmetics Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter uploaded by Kaitlyn  R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This butter makes a huge difference immediately after 1 use. I will always have this gem in arms reach with out a doubt. My cuticles are never hard or over grown with this stuff. If your a nail girl then trust me when I say you need this product in your life!
Paige D.
LUSH Cosmetics Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter uploaded by Paige D.
My favorite cuticle butter. The scent makes me want to eat it and a little goes a long way. My cuticles have never looked better since using this product. It is completely thick compared to alternatives. I would definitely recommend this for everyone!
Jackie  B.
LUSH Cosmetics Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter uploaded by Jackie  B.
So this is an awesome multitasking butter. Thick and rich, a tiny bit is all it takes! Great for cuticles, elbows, knees, heels...wherever you got a lil rough patch-this babys the answer. Beautiful bright lemon scent; lifts up your mood at the same time babe!!
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
Lush has such great products and they never disappoint! This is a great cuticle butter because it gets the job does and leaves them feeling so soft and literally like brand new ! I love lush!! Definitely recommend
Christy B.
Lenexa, KS
I really liked the fragrance on this one. It takes a while to sink in and I'm generally not patient enough to sit around and wait, so I ended up with a light film of grease on a lot of surfaces when I was using this product.
Gabriella G.
DuPont
LUSH Cosmetics Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter uploaded by Gabriella G.
This product is an essential! It has left my nail beds, cuticles, AND hands looking AMAZING 🤩 it is highly moisturizing and heals dry-cracked skin fairly quickly. Overall, I enjoyed using this product as it isn’t only good for your hands, but feet as well. Plus it smells great 💓LUSH Cosmetics Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter
Jessica  D.
Webster Grvs, MO
Lush has done it again! They just can’t go wrong with their lemon scented products. This is easy to, it sinks right in and leave your cuticles super soft!
Lorrie  M.
LUSH Cosmetics Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter uploaded by Lorrie  M.
LUSH Cosmetics Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter is made with Beeswax, shea butter, cold pressed avocado oil and lemon oil. 🍋 It smells AMAZING! It softens your cuticles and makes them really easy to take care of. It’s also great to use on elbows and needs, it is really moisturizing. #InfluensterAwards2020 #Lush #Beauty #NailCare
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Francesca A.